It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Check Out These Photo's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 12:00 AM
link   

I don't really expect much of them, I found them and just want a general opinion on them.

The last one was apparently taken from in a plane.

Update:Thanks for the response. I've fixed the first 1

[Edited on 3-6-2003 by Shocky]

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 12:02 AM
link   
The second one is pretty cool. As for the last one.... it looks like somebody threw a frisbee out a window and took a picture.

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Domestically produced X Craft, operationally deployed for the past 20+ years.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Can't say much for the first as it's cracked, but I used to have the second one on the website.

It was a very cool photo and the light or contrail was never explained.

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 11:29 AM
link   
For once, I can't really find anything on them that I can pick on.

But from what I have, I'll see if anyone thinks this is suspicious:

Look closely at the first photo. The trail from the light is white with a black outline. Maybe it's what happens to film when it's over exposed... I really don't know.

But in the time being, I'll experiement with these photos.

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 05:31 PM
link   
The third one has a similar light pattern to the craft in the 'best ufo pics..." thread. Some people on that thread have speculated that shots like these might show a connection between the triangle and classic saucer UFOs.

The last shot, though, looks a lot like the 'Sportmodel Area 51 UFO' plastic model kit that's offered by the Testor's corporation. This kit is said to be based on the recollections of Bob Lazar, who claims to have worked at Area 51. Could it be that his model is nearly perfect, who knows, but that last shot seemed to similar to the model, which can be found at any hobby store, to be real. Also... Bob Lazar's sight has a CGI model of the thing that bears a striking resemblance to the shot.... my guess is that it's either a modelling or cut and paste job.

The shot with the vulcano is interesting, but I' think I've seen it elswhere in a debunked state.... but, since I can't remember where I saw the debunking, I'll keep an open mind until someone posts here with more info on it.

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 03:10 PM
link   
#1 - Real?

#2 - Photochopped... There is no way you could ever take a picture like that. Even if that light were traveling extremely fast and it was caught by accident it still would not work. If it were real, the exposure would be all screwed up... Either the volcano would look blured or the shot would be over exposed. It's a pretty dark shot without that little streak meaning it probubly took at least a 2 second exposure.

#3 - Real? I question any shot where a saucer appears to be moving. In the first photo the saucer could be stationary... This one, however, is banked and leads me to believe that it is moving. Unless the photographer was prepared I feel this kind of shot would be extremely rare. The saucer is also, more or less, horizontally centered in the middle of the photo. It's too clean... Then again, it does have that yellow little piece of crap (I assume it is dust or something) that could indicate someone pulling out of a dirty bag, etc to take a very fast pic. Who knows?

#4 - Photochopped... I can do that. It isn't that amazing. Real? Could be... But anything that could be done with Photoshop I don't believe. That is unless the picture was originally taken BEFORE advanced graphics programs and PCs were developed. It would still be able to fake something like that in a photo lab, it would just be more difficult.

#5 - Real? It could be a model. The light doesn't really look right on the saucer to me so I'm skeptical. The only thing that makes me question it's validity is that it appears that there is a reflection one the wing (or whatever that surface is). That to me means that it probubly wasn't altered with Photoshop, etc... Making a reflection like that would be very difficult (to make it look real anyway). I think if it is a fake whatever the saucer is was actually flying.

[Edited on 5-6-2003 by tacitblue]

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 03:13 PM
link   
#1 looks very much like one of Billy Meier's "Beamship" photographs. Interestingly enough, Meier only had one arm.

posted on Jun, 6 2003 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I am no more content with the dismissal of the 4th picture, as I have done a bit of research on it, and heres what I have come up with. Even looking at the normal pic hard you can see the outline of a UFO. I have enlarged and sharpened the pic to show it even more.

[Edited on 6-6-2003 by Shocky]

posted on Jun, 6 2003 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Shocky your pic isn't perfect, infact I don't see nothing but a little x in a white box. Try useing the *insert an image* located under the font size on the post menu.

Oops you did, nm lol.

Hmm, looks like three seperate objects flying in close formation. Or could be light radius's like how moon glow has rings...not very clear to be certain.

[Edited on 6-6-2003 by ADVISOR]

posted on Jun, 6 2003 @ 04:49 PM
link   
A TR-3B?

Mr. Fouche describes the TR-3B's propulsion system as follows:
"A circular, plasma filled accelerator ring called the Magnetic Field
Disrupter, surrounds the rotatable crew compartment and is far ahead
of any imaginable technology... The plasma, mercury based, is
pressurized at 250,000 atmospheres at a temperature of 150 degrees
Kelvin, and accelerated to 50,000 rpm to create a super-conductive
plasma with the resulting gravity disruption.

The MFD generates a magnetic vortex field, which disrupts or
neutralizes the effects of gravity on mass within proximity, by 89
percent...

The current MFD in the TR-3B causes the effect of making the vehicle
extremely light, and able to outperform and outmaneuver any craft yet
...My sources say the performance is limited only the stresses that
the human pilots can endure. Which is a lot, really, considering along
with the 89% reduction in mass, the G forces are also reduced by 89%.
The crew of the TR-3B should be able to comfortable take up to 40Gs...
Reduced by 89%, the occupants would feel about 4.2 Gs.
www.mufonla.com...

Over the last few years numerous sightings of a Black Triangular aircraft have been reported . A number of these can be discounted as they were probably either F111's, F14's or even RAF Tornado's in full swept-wing configuration. However that still leaves a number which are "Unexplainable".These constitute reports of a vehicle that can hover as well as a capability of extremely high speed level flight, and invariabley accompanied by either complete silence or a loud pulsing engine note. This would certainly fit the profile as reported in the "Belgian Incident".(See Aurora Page).

robocat.users.btopenworld.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2003 @ 04:52 PM
link   
sorry, just right click and use show picture a few times, boomspeed is not A very reliable sever...

posted on Jun, 6 2003 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure the 4th pic is one object. Look closely at the original one (not my sharpend etc one) and you will see the outline of a "typical ufo". Well thats my view of the situation anyway...

posted on Jun, 6 2003 @ 08:26 PM
link   
The 4th looks like the unholy trinity. I wonder where the NWO got the Triangle from?

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I like the first picture, that one looks real to me.

Nice photos.

join