It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I thought Anonymous had critical evidence linking Darren Wilson to the KKK...Well, where is it?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat
a reply to: thesmokingman

Also, you didn't answer my question. Although, I think I already know the answer. Oh, and to adtess your other question posed to me: it depends on the outcome of this debacle. If he is guilt, well, eye for an eye and all that. If he is innocent, well, he is innocent. I don't think he is innocent though. Then, neither was Michael Brown but he didn't deserve to die for strong arming a convenience store clerk and stealing a cigar. But, like the rest of you, I don't actually know what happened that day and I don't pretend to.

I am not exactly "agitated" by anon saying they have evidence...I never once said I was. I just think that anon is full of S#$% and is trying to rile these protesters up. I honestly think its disgusting. Thousands upon thousands of teenage blacks are killed every year by other teenage blacks, NOT ONE WORD SAID. A black teen is shot by a white cop and all hell breaks loose. I think people get what they deserve. From the evidence I have seen, there is nothing to bring charges upon Wilson. From the evidence that I have seen, Brown had JUST committed a strong armed robbery, and with no REAL eye witness, there is simply NOT enough evidence to suggest Wilson did not act in self defense.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

That would depend on what was going through the mind of Michael Brown. There has been speculation that he was under the impression that officer Wilson was there to confront him about just that instance. But, like I said, we just don't know.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Also, you didn't answer my question. Although, I think I already know the answer. Oh, and to adtess your other question posed to me: it depends on the outcome of this debacle. If he is guilt, well, eye for an eye and all that. If he is innocent, well, he is innocent. I don't think he is innocent though. Then, neither was Michael Brown but he didn't deserve to die for strong arming a convenience store clerk and stealing a cigar. But, like the rest of you, I don't actually know what happened that day and I don't pretend to.

Well, according to the facts as we know them, he did not get killed for the strong armed robbery. He got killed as he tried to grab Wilson and take his gun while Wilson was still in his truck. THAT is the only story we have from the officer himself. Autopsy also suggested that Brown did not have his hands up when shot, and was not shot in the back, but from the front which suggest that Wilsons account is accurate.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   

That would depend on what was going through the mind of Michael Brown. There has been speculation that he was under the impression that officer Wilson was there to confront him about just that instance. But, like I said, we just don't know.

Im sure that's what was going thru big Mike's head and why he would try to go after the officers gun.imo

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Im sure that's what was going thru big Mike's head and why he would try to go after the officers gun.imo

On the streets he probably was known as Big Mike. According the media and these protesters though, he was known as "little Mikey Brown".

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Well, if he actually did go for Wilson's service pistol over simple assault plus petty theft than he is one dumb SOB with little to no street smarts. He would gave gotten probation at best. Doesn't seem like something someone would try and murder a cop over but maybe he was just that dumb.

link   

No, actually his friends and family call him Big Mike, so do the protestors. Did you read the transcription of what was said in the anon video?

link   

Kind of like the whole travon issue, put up the most innocent picture that's at least 5 years old to try and paint them as innocent "victims".

(post by thesmokingman removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Well, if he actually did go for Wilson's service pistol over simple assault plus petty theft than he is one dumb SOB with little to no street smarts. He would gave gotten probation at best. Doesn't seem like something someone would try and murder a cop over but maybe he was just that dumb.

Dumb and high can cloud some peoples judgement.
edit on 23-11-2014 by thesaneone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   

High on what? If you try and tell me the MJ in his system was what caused him to allegedly attempt to take Wilson's pistol then I am ending this conversation with you now. I am far more inclined to believe stupid. If he did try to take the gun it was likely because he already harbored such inclinations and like held a grudge against police as well as likely already being predisposed to violent behavior. But again, none of us can prove any of this.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

If you try and tell me the MJ in his system was what caused him to allegedly attempt to take Wilson's pistol then I am ending this conversation with you now.

Not everyone has the same reaction to MJ that is a fact!

Mix 1 part stupid plus 1 part adrenaline mixed with a bit of MJ = bad decision.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I was under the impression that people who threatened to kill other people were arrested.
That KKK guy, he threatened to shoot folks. Why hasn't he been arrested yet?
As for Anon well I guess we don't know who they are..

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cloudbuster

How the hell is the Kkk allowed to have a Twitter account or a Facebook account. And who is this day in age still thinks like the Kkk.

Are you suggesting that we censor certain people we do not agree with?

that's a tricky question. I agree with freedom of speech, but when the speech is turned into action from a group like the kkk i don't agree. So perhaps the neo Nazi have accounts on twitter and facecrack. I don't know.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   

How the hell is the Kkk allowed to have a Twitter account or a Facebook account. And who is this day in age still thinks like the Kkk.

that's a tricky question. I agree with freedom of speech, but when the speech is turned into action from a group like the kkk i don't agree. So perhaps the neo Nazi have accounts on twitter and facecrack. I don't know.

Freedom of speech is just that nothing tricky about it.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Not liking other races is not a reason to silence them. Until their speech on this IS turned into action, there are no crimes being committed...I dont agree with their views, just pointing out facts.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesmokingman
[SNIP]

What is your motivation? Do you support or are you a member of the kkk?

I'm not a member of neither, yet I do admit I support Anonymous and there efforts. Threatening to kill civilians for expressing there constitutional rights is really low, and I'm anxiously awaiting for Anonymous to expose every single one of them.
edit on 24/11/2014 by Gemwolf because: Removed quoted post

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join