It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop Raping Women! Please!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: AgentShillington

I apologise pal.

I was angry and I shouldn't have been insulting to you.

What I said could be deemed offensive and I want to say sorry!

Forgive my intolerance.

I have the utmost respect for a person that can apologize. It's very rare these days. Good on you.

This is a topic that gets a lot of different opinions and I myself can get caught up in the banter based on my own experiences.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

I really do think that would help.
Legalize it. Make sure the women involved are there of their own choice, not some pimp forcing them and getting them hooked on drugs. Mandatory medical testing. Mandatory condom use. A zero tolerance policy for drug use. No street corner solicitation, have a designated business area. Stop the shaming of people who use prostitutes. Would they rather have them forcing women to have sex or spreading diseases?
It could work.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

If not I would have helped her hunt them down and would have RAPED them myself and then killed them...even if I wouldnt enjoy it.

Man that was funny but I have to ask was you talking about the killing or the rape ?

Russia Today did a documentary on this very subject going on in US university's and it was very common and the university's were covering up for the rich guys.

For contrast I add that some girls think they are something special and are soft talked by "Rich Guys" into bedding them with promises of riches, wealth and ever lasting love who then go on to say they have been raped if the boy kicks them out of bed the next morning for being so hard to get whilst enjoying all the drinks and what comes with wealth.

These girls are just as bad as the rapists and unfortunate are not quite so uncommon as you may think.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   
the peoblem is here is no way to fix this if the penaltie is death it wouldent stop them

the most hard punishment you can think of wont stop it

and than you have the i was raped lie more commion than u think

statitory witch was really i want him to die for having sex with my child even if they where willing

and so on

there will be no fix no cure no way to solve it this will exsist and why its clearly in us when we where primitive there was not a choise the alpha "raped" any female they wanted

we with more moral ignor it but it exsist deny it dose all you want but when you see a good looking girl ur mind says i wana reproduce with her you canot help it

u wana solve the problem shure i got a solution catrate all boys at birth and perfect cloning lol

a extreme but in reality this will never be fixed it will not stop being outraged over a problem that canot be fixed is pointless

im sorry most wont like the anser but it is the truth

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: VirusGuard

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric
Apparently lying and stealing is worse than rape. huh?

Then why make out it by saying it or did your ordeal give you the right to act out and become irrational and kick out at anyone who points out that allegations of rape are being used to silence a whistle blower.

Get over yourself because some girls are raped "Violently" as you put it by their farther at a young age and it does not turn them all into men haters who won't listen to reason.

Tell me would you prefer to swap your ordeal for that of Julian if you are honest because I am not sure you would.

Perhaps I misunderstood your post because I always believed that the allegations against Julian were false to silence him.

I never kicked anyone out as I'm not a Moderater.

Please do not ever presume to tell me to get over myself as you know nothing of my ordeal. And I'm not, by far, a man hater. I'm happily married with two sons, thank you very kindly. And I love them dearly.

Again, you know nothing of my ordeal and what I would exchange for it. Have you been violently raped? Until then, do not make assumptions that you nothing about. It makes you look very naïve about sexual violence and frankly very ignorant as a human being when it comes to sexual violence.

I've matured as a human being to be able to actually forgive my attackers and move on with my life as opposed to carrying that hatred, fear, and anger along with me and let it effect who I am as a person.

I "got over myself" a long, long time ago. Not many people can say that.

I never intended to argue with you. It was your comment about lying and stealing not being worse than rape that got me going.

A person can lie and steal from me all they want.

Just DONT RAPE me.

I am not attacking you in any way. I am just being brutally honest with you.
edit on 23-11-2014 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
haters gon hate,
and rapers gon rape

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: LurkingRelentlessly
haters gon hate,
and rapers gon rape

Well, isn't that just lovely.

Great contribution there!

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: VirusGuard

I was referring to the rape. The killing, though I have never killed a man, would be satisfying. If my daughter or her friends, or one of my friends kids or family was ever raped I am FULLY COMMITTED to raping the assailants. I swear on my mothers grave. I wouldn't enjoy it, but I would do it until I couldn't. Then I would kill them. MAYBE I would let them live if I thought it would be more painful for them to live with it or if it would do more harm to kill them. I dont know if I can torture someone. Honestly that takes a special type of commitment I dont know if I posses. Maybe set them on fire or something if they did something that deserves a special place in hell....but I could and would find a way to rape them.

There are some people that dont think, but I would never blame a victim of rape for being even slightly responsible. I have been drunk and blacked out, been sexually promiscuous and dumb, found myself in DANGEROUS shady situations, but I have never been raped or deserved to be raped for it all.

Its an age old story of the wealth of lesser men attracting women of lesser station to the bedrooms of these predators. It happens with men too. People are more like monkeys than they would like to admit.

edit on 11 23 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

its more profound than you think.

i can give you a multi-paragraph psuedointellectual version if you like.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Update on the news of the women being burned was she passed away from that. Very horrific, sending regards and high concerns for this. Now we're seeing more and more come forth when once the attackers were protected because of such as victims being afraid to report to authorities, encouraged to report to those who did not help them, etc.

Without getting into raw details a similar story of abuse, that ended up in murder happened on the University campus near here. Basically authorities did not protect the victim for what ever reason when she reported the issues of being stalked, etc., the attacker worked at the college, persisted and then proceeded to kill the woman.

In this state it's legal now to have concealed carry on campus, partly due to that situation, which being able to carry there may have saved her life. One way is knowing how to being able to defend yourself accordingly in a sick society that needs to be dealt with in the meantime.
edit on 23-11-2014 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Perhaps I misunderstood your post because I always believed that the allegations against Julian were false to silence him.

Yes and that was just what I was saying if you go back and look.

This coin has two sides and the other side is men being charged with rape when they didn't do it which to me is just as bad, dare I even say worse because the consequences can last years.

False allegations of rape should also include a mandatory time in jail and then genuine cases might get the justice they deserve but by that I mean don't go out with someone for a few months, go to a party, get drunk, jump into bed and then talk about rape.

what's missing in these cases is something similar to man slaughter where the guy has got into gear and the girls say no having played along which might mean more men admit the assault and the system works better.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: LurkingRelentlessly

its more profound than you think.

i can give you a multi-paragraph psuedointellectual version if you like.

It is what it is suppose.

I would prefer an actual deeply thought out response as opposed to a rhyming 7 word borderline "jingle".

Spare the thread your pseudointellectual response.

This site tends to prefer actual intelligence in the threads and posts.

Rape isn't funny dude. Responding to the topic in a humorous and pseudo "witty" way doesn't help.

If you actually have a "profound" and intelligent response to the thread and the link provided, I am more than happy to delay my bed time to read it.

Otherwise. Nitey nite.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgentShillington

By definition, rapists must rape. If they weren't raping, they wouldn't be rapists.

If you rape once, you are a rapist. One can try to not do it again.

By that definition, if you lie once, you are a liar, and if you steal once you are a thief. I guess I just don't label people like that.

moving on.

Rape is a just a tad more brutal than lying and stealing? NO?

You can play semantics all you want but, this isn't what the thread is about.

If you rape a woman, you take a part of her soul. If you lie to her, you take a part of her trust. If you steal from her, again, you lose her trust.

Soul/trust.

What's more valuable to a person? I'd rather lose my trust any day as opposed to a part of who I am....my soul

Can you prove that rape causes a person to lose part of their soul? Can you prove there is a soul? When people state what appear to be opinions as facts, I like to see some empirical data ;-)

That being said, I do agree, rape is vile, it's generally a brutal one-on-one attack. But let's step it up, let's say your business partners cheat you in a business deal and you lose millions, how does that effect you, your family, your extended family, etc.? What are the psychological ramifications of that kind of rape (rape is the theft of your body temporarily)? How about politicians, changing laws and generally ef'ing up society, sending jobs overseas and destroying the economy, how many lives does that destroy, how many suicides, how many broken families? Now an order of magnitude greater, bankers destroying whole countries over greed and imaginary fiat currency, how many people does that effect? How many people commit suicide, lose hope, have their families torn apart and irreparably destroyed by cheating business partners, scumbag politicians and corrupt bankers?

I see opinions on here for punishments for rape that really are disproportionate to the actual one-on-one crime, especially since none of these ef'ing bankers, politicians or cheating business partners every seem to go to jail. And if they do, what is it, house arrest, a couple of years, a bit of probation for destroying tens to hundreds of thousand lives? I agree with the more "radical" approach above in another post, a 25 cent bullet saves roughly 3 to 6 million dollars over a 20 year period.

Now what do we do about the politicians and bankers ;-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

Man, I didn't know all of the story. I just read that she died from being burned after being raped.

So very sad.

The universities really need to stop worrying about their image and donations and start protecting the students better. Without the students, there is no universities.

It won't likely happen because of greed. But, that is just so sad.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: VirusGuard

Yes and that was just what I was saying if you go back and look.

This coin has two sides and the other side is men being charged with rape when they didn't do it which to me is just as bad, dare I even say worse because the consequences can last years.

False allegations of rape should also include a mandatory time in jail and then genuine cases might get the justice they deserve but by that I mean don't go out with someone for a few months, go to a party, get drunk, jump into bed and then talk about rape.

what's missing in these cases is something similar to man slaughter where the guy has got into gear and the girls say no having played along which might mean more men admit the assault and the system works better.

I don't disagree at all. Any woman that falsifies a rape allegations is deplorable. Disgusting actually because it takes away from the voice of the true victims.

I have as little respect for those women as I do for the rapists.

I'm truly sorry for misunderstanding your post. But, when I saw you use the word "slut" I got ticked. And then the whole lying stealing thing.

We are 100% on the same page as far as lying about a rape though.

The whole Julian thing was so transparent it was borderline ridiculous.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

By definition, rapists must rape. If they weren't raping, they wouldn't be rapists.

If you rape once, you are a rapist. One can try to not do it again.

By that definition, if you lie once, you are a liar, and if you steal once you are a thief. I guess I just don't label people like that.

moving on.

Rape is a just a tad more brutal than lying and stealing? NO?

You can play semantics all you want but, this isn't what the thread is about.

If you rape a woman, you take a part of her soul. If you lie to her, you take a part of her trust. If you steal from her, again, you lose her trust.

Soul/trust.

What's more valuable to a person? I'd rather lose my trust any day as opposed to a part of who I am....my soul

Can you prove that rape causes a person to lose part of their soul? Can you prove there is a soul? When people state what appear to be opinions as facts, I like to see some empirical data ;-)

That being said, I do agree, rape is vile, it's generally a brutal one-on-one attack. But let's step it up, let's say your business partners cheat you in a business deal and you lose millions, how does that effect you, your family, your extended family, etc.? What are the psychological ramifications of that kind of rape (rape is the theft of your body temporarily)? How about politicians, changing laws and generally ef'ing up society, sending jobs overseas and destroying the economy, how many lives does that destroy, how many suicides, how many broken families? Now an order of magnitude greater, bankers destroying whole countries over greed and imaginary fiat currency, how many people does that effect? How many people commit suicide, lose hope, have their families torn apart and irreparably destroyed by cheating business partners, scumbag politicians and corrupt bankers?

I see opinions on here for punishments for rape that really are disproportionate to the actual one-on-one crime, especially since none of these ef'ing bankers, politicians or cheating business partners every seem to go to jail. And if they do, what is it, house arrest, a couple of years, a bit of probation for destroying tens to hundreds of thousand lives? I agree with the more "radical" approach above in another post, a 25 cent bullet saves roughly 3 to 6 million dollars over a 20 year period.

Now what do we do about the politicians and bankers ;-)

Cheers - Dave

While I appreciate your input, I don't think bankers and business partners quite fit into this topic. Definitely not politicians unless they are passing laws in regards to rape.

I get your point but, no. Just no.

This is about rape. Not finances, bankers or politics. Although, again I see your point.

I absolutely cannot prove that a soul exists. What I suppose I meant by a soul was, who we are as a person. It takes away a part of who you were before it happened.

After enduring a rape, a person will not and can not ever be the same person they were before it happened.

It causes one to lose a part of themselves. That is what I meant without getting all philosophical or spiritual about the existence or, lack there of, of souls.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

I have far too many experiences in my life and once I had a relation put GBH in my drink who was older than me at the age of about 40.

I knew it was him because he past me the drink and it never left my hand and I also know he was not too fussed having sex with a man after a incident he said he had on holiday in Taiwan.

$hit all I knew was it was like a stroke or something after half drinking the beer and the desire to just sit down and sleep was almost impossible to resist but I managed to get out the night club and call a taxi.

The next day I had to pick my car up from his place and I was still not myself but had worked out by now what had might had gone on but did not confront him and was in a state of shock or still under the effects of the drug.

Well about a day later I rang him, told him to shut his gob and said that had I woken up with a sore bum that I would had killed him, he knew me and shut up but by god I tell you I would have done it so lucky for him.

What I don't get is how can a man who more than likely knew what my reaction would be dare to even try that crap with me or did he just play a sick joke and never fessed up because I don't have a clue.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Surely a sad story. And the way her experiences after the rape added insult to injury enraged me. Her so called friends more concerned with their reputation being damaged if they reported the rape. So called friends more concerned with their chances of being accepted into a frat being damaged by reporting the rape. These people are pathetic.

This incident is a good example of why you should never let your defenses down or throw caution aside. The poor girl was so excited at being invited to the "royalty" of the campus that she literally walked right into danger. She all but admits that herself.

I have always believed secret societies and private social clubs to be a negative aspect of society. This gang rape does nothing to disprove that. One of her rapists was a classmate in one of her labs for gods sake. He essentially was given the ultimatum: rape her or you don't join this frat. Pathetic. Simply pathetic.

The way the school and the students ostracize the victims is simply appalling. The tactics they use to prevent publicity are venomous. I am amazed that an alleged institution of higher learning is more concerned with public image instead of the safety and well-being of the students. Thomas Jefferson be damned. That campus should be razed to the ground for its depravities.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Why would governments change laws if we the ppl would not demand it loud enough? If that they laws in questions would not benefit some important/powerful factions/persons personally, when there enough money in question laws can change quite fast too.

I would think that when the laws and punishment would meat the crimes committed, criminals would be forced to think twice what they doing.

Also i think that we need to re-new whole jail system already, many if not most of them who repeat their crimes do not care one bit of the jail time, they even like that cycle, sit amongst their buddies, train, eat daily farm food, they have even drugs smuggled inside etc, get to rape weaker men/women and so on and soon they get released and the cycle goes on.

Also we should be more open to teach our younger generations of the dangers of this world and not so much of all these fairy tales that only mess their minds good bit, teach them to be aware of their surroundings, teach em to protect them selfs and each other.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: My_Reality

I couldn't agree with you more.

The whole thing is just disgusting. The frat boys, the school, the friends.

It seems as if it's a losing battle and that makes me so sad and disgusted.

I live in Virginia and actually have a nephew that attends UVA. It's insane how much damage control they are trying to do after the article came out. Apparently the school was completely blind sided by it and are now grasping at straws to redeem their reputation and donations.

That's all they really care about anyway.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join