It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Convicted Terrorist Known as the "20th Hijacker" Has a Stunning Claim About the 9/11 Attacks

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

i think he was paid by a Saud along with the 19 other patsies. though it may have been just a cutout for the u.s.

either way

he thought he was gonna die , and thats just what the govs of the world wanted.

now its just the simple job of casting doubt on his story and making him look nuts to the population at large

easy peezy

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tucket

originally posted by: AgentShillington
How about instead of making me the target of your frustrations, you make a point to talk about what I said.

What you said is "its a joke."

To which I completly agree. Unfortunatelty many people dont see it like that. They see FEAR HATE TERRORISM KILL MUZZIES etc.

So maybe its good to talk it out, even if it is a joke.

I think it is detrimental to give into fear based propaganda. Our experience is flavored by the information we feed ourselves, and if we are feeding ourselves things like "FEAR HATE TERRORISM KILL MUZZIES" we do a disservice not only to ourselves, but to the entirety of our democratic society.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: AgentShillington

I don't -care- about the official story. I don't -care- about 9/11. Inside job. Outside job. Holograms. No one died. Everyone died. No attackers. Osama. Obama. Bush. Oil. Gold. Jews. Steel. Missiles. It's a joke.

see what happens when you ingest too much fluoride agent shillington......

something stinks with 911 and the more info that comes out the better

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   

However one thing I have always been suspicious of is the role of the Saudi's and some members of the Royal family who may have been covertly funding Al-Qa'ida.
MMMM well I suppose that you may also question SA support to ISIS as well . I am sure there must be some official story that would back up what you believe :>)

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
i'll bet this guy ends up beaten to death or found dead in his cell in short order.

You may be right about that. The prince still has a few loyal subjects...

He is seeking to be relocated, complaining his cell is freezing, and infested by rodents. He asked to be moved away from a prison unit he described as a “Saudi stronghold.” He claims another inmate attacked him in June on the orders of convicted terrorist Ramzi Yousef to try to prevent him from testifying “against the Saudis.” Yousef is imprisoned at the supermax penitentiary in Colorado for the 1993 World Trade Center bombing.

Not that he deserves any better, but this is interesting if true. Prince Turki had been pulling the strings for along time as director general of intelligence.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I don't -care- about the official story. I don't -care- about 9/11. Inside job. Outside job. Holograms. No one died. Everyone died. No attackers. Osama. Obama. Bush. Oil. Gold. Jews. Steel. Missiles. It's a joke.

Even if that information isn't accurate?
Even if that information is merely speculation based on supposition?

The human brain wants to make sense of chaos, however not everything that happens makes the kind of sense that our brains demand. That is why truth is stranger than fiction. Fiction must make sense to be resonant. Objective reality doesn't need to follow a man made narrative.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Well forget what might be resonating in your brain and concentrate on the facts ,despite what might be shaking your mind . a reply to: AgentShillington

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

Are we still talking about 9/11?

Are we still caring what a guy convicted of 9/11 is saying?

Looks like the terrorists won.

Thanks for your input. Worst approach to a subject I have ever seen. This does not dismiss the already convicted hijackers, it just adds another layer of meat to the lasagna. Do you believe the official story? And if you do, can you admit there are things we still don't know?

L People with $$$ can afford to change the course of history.

There are things the 9/11 commision were not given, so agreed and enough said. Still, the poster has he/she's menu to read off, I don't think it includes Lasagna. Some say menu, N-7015A.DOC. although that could be fiction too.
It's a terrible thing nowadays to have empathy with those that died on that day, we're supposed to slap ourselves and move on and be strong against...something? I don't have answers about 9/11, I do have many questions. I don't know if Moussaoui is much help, I'll wait and see,

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Turki is a interesting character, he often crops up and the Saudi behind who funded 9/11.

I personally am unsure on him, he had several meetings with Bin Laden during the Soviet Jihad, but he has since called Al-Qa'ida a "evil clut" and been highly critical of the group.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   

How about instead of making me the target of your frustrations, you make a point to talk about what I said.

What you said is "its a joke."

To which I completly agree. Unfortunatelty many people dont see it like that. They see FEAR HATE TERRORISM KILL MUZZIES etc.

So maybe its good to talk it out, even if it is a joke.

I think it is detrimental to give into fear based propaganda. Our experience is flavored by the information we feed ourselves, and if we are feeding ourselves things like "FEAR HATE TERRORISM KILL MUZZIES" we do a disservice not only to ourselves, but to the entirety of our democratic society.

Again, I agree. But if we keep talking about it, (realizing its not a joke to many) maybe more people will move away from the FEAR HATE etc..

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   

A good point. But your insensitivity towards about 9/11 is totally uncalled for, especially since apparently you knew people who died that day. If their loss didn't motivate you in any way, I must say you are one coldhearted bastard. Also, terrorists win more often than not, since the definition of the word(although I will admit the term is more or less meaningless nowadays) means one who uses violence, threats, etc., to achieve a more or less political goal. We see people do this everyday; or we don't, it doesn't matter. It is inaction or misplaced judgment that leads to action that makes terrorist win. Chill the hell out, no hard feelings.

edit on 11 17 14 by Oblitus because: edit text

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Even if that information isn't accurate?

Even if that information is merely speculation based on supposition?

The human brain wants to make sense of chaos, however not everything that happens makes the kind of sense that our brains demand. That is why truth is stranger than fiction. Fiction must make sense to be resonant. Objective reality doesn't need to follow a man made narrative.
it is rare when investigating anything for one single piece of evidence to stand on it's own. It then becomes necessary for shills to undermine all efforts made to see the big picture of supporting facts. It is similar to how shills like to pull three or four words from a post and highlight them in order to take focus away from what was said. It works does it not?

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
Well forget what might be resonating in your brain and concentrate on the facts ,despite what might be shaking your mind . a reply to: AgentShillington

We agree, sir. However, facts are in short supply, and supposition is the rule of the day. The OP is literally talking about a guy talking about what he wants to talk about. It is the antithesis of factual content.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I knew this the first day. You want to know how I knew? They were all Saudi. What I don't get is that no one else did. I mean it's not that hard and doesn't really need critical thinking skills to figure it out.

Here's what I figured out with critical thinking. They had help from the USA! They can put me in a hole, burn my ass up, or straight up kill me but that doesn't change the fact.

Here's one for the corrupt bastards to choke on.

We will never forgive.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   

The OP is literally talking about a guy talking about what he wants to talk about.

This is a very fair point, the OP is talking about one guy, a convicted terrorist and his ramblings.

Who care what he has to say now, he would say anything to muddy the waters now right?

Right off-course he would but that does not mean he is lying.

There are loads of people who are like myself and very suspicious of the Saudi role in 9/11 and have been researching it long before this story broke. For me that is what makes it interesting, it is consistent with other information from other sources that say the same thing.

The Saudi's funded 9/11.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Turki is a interesting character, he often crops up and the Saudi behind who funded 9/11.

I personally am unsure on him, he had several meetings with Bin Laden during the Soviet Jihad, but he has since called Al-Qa'ida a "evil clut" and been highly critical of the group.

LOL "evil clut" sorry had to laugh at that, sounds bad, but the guy is something of an enigma and if he is looking for a ticket home....?

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: LOSTinAMERICA

I knew this the first day. You want to know how I knew? They were all Saudi.

No they were not.

15 of the 19 where Saudi the rest where from other Islamic states.

Kind of hard to take the rest of your statement seriously when you open with a line like that.
edit on 17-11-2014 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Again, I agree. But if we keep talking about it, (realizing its not a joke to many) maybe more people will move away from the FEAR HATE etc..

We aren't seeing people move away from it, we are seeing people become marginalized in their belief, lashing out at any who dare speak out against their religion. It's scary. I know dudes that think it was an inside job. They -never- talk about 9/11 however, because they have come to understand that the only way to conquer the terror is to do what the British did so well during WWII in the face of extreme violence.

KEEP CALM
and
CARRY ON

It doesn't matter if Bush did 9/11. The only thing that matters now is who is going to disarm our War on Terror and dismantle the Patriot Act. Those are the legacies of 9/11. 9/11 happened. Can't undo it. We need to stop being terrorized by it.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   
The official story seems to be the anti-thesis of all the facts to 911 . Funny that is it not ? a reply to: AgentShillington

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
The official story seems to be the anti-thesis of all the facts to 911 . Funny that is it not ? a reply to: AgentShillington

No, it's not funny, but like I said, 13 years after the fact, it doesn't matter. It happened. We need to get the aftermath of that event out of our public policy. Rehashing what one of the hijackers says about what he wants to say about people that might have done something that might not even have been them because it might have been an inside job isn't really helpful at all.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join