It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreams about alligators all night long.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657
trust issues with someone close to you whom you love, dearly….
just my thoughts.
tetra

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
Dreams about alligators all night long.
1st dream.
I had a six foot long alligator and I had to hold his mouth closed with my hands to keep him from eating me.
Woke up.
2nd dream.
I still had the alligator but now he was trying to mount a smaller three foot long lighter color alligator. I asked someone "Is that a female?" and they picked up the alligator and turned her upside down to show me yes it was a female. I said Oh that's nice.
Then I woke up.
3rd dream.
Still with my beloved alligator but now I have it on a leash and I'm trying to take it for a walk but it keeps pulling me in a different direction then where I want to go. I am trying to take it to a small square muddy water hole. When I finally get there some people have cleaned up the mud and now it's a small square shallow pool with people sitting in it. I had to hold the alligator back by his collar to keep him from attacking the people in the pool.
Then I woke up.
4th dream.I am still trying to find a water hole for the alligator to live in and I am getting tired of trying to keep the alligators mouth shut so he won't bite me. I try to find someone who has a preserve where he can live with other alligators. I find a guy and give him the alligator but then find out he killed it and stuffed it for a museum. I was very angry.
Then it was morning .
What a night.
No predictions just a weird theme that went on all night.

4 dreams = 4 stages or ways of handling a potential problem.

Stage 1 = You simply try to keep it quiet. You don't want to hear the vicious or vindictive words spewing out.
Stage 2 = You observe the old "alligator" attempting to draw some attention from a younger female. You're rather ho-hum about it.
Stage 3 = A square (dream image of square muddy watering hole) represents stability and gives the impression of a firm stable foundation. Your "alligator" resents this feeling that everything is changing. It may be the same, but it's different somehow. A square can also mean you and/or someone else is feeling boxed in.
Stage 4 = You may want to see the problem go away, but you also don't want anything bad to happen as a result of letting go.

edit on 16-11-2014 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
My dream book I never use says unless you kill it,it is unfavorable to all persons connected with the dream. It is a dream of caution.
If you lucid dream maybe try what skunk ape does. That sounds like fun.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
If the alligator represents my husband then you are very insightful. This is a 33 year marriage. a reply to: queenofswords

edit on 11162014 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Well the thing was dead by the 4th dream. Stuffed and in a museum. reply to: Schwallyjdog

edit on 11162014 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I always had dreams of snakes. They always scared the crap out of me. I even woke up throwing my ex off the bed by her leg thinking she was the snake constricting me. Snake pits and bites that I still felt once I woke up. At least yours were not of you being injured. And if you relate it to your husband. Maybe you just want his mouth to stay shut. And keep him away from square pools.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   
An alligator normally represents something or someone that is lets just say is something in your life that is causing strife. Now it also represents an important decision that has not been dealt with yet. If the alligator is not trying to attack you then you are contemplating the situation at least for the most part and that means that you are thinking about it and you are aware of the situation at the very least. Now the fact that the alligator drags you to directions you might not want to go means you are not in complete controll or havent resolved the situation to your liking or how you feel is in your best interest. In ither words there is a situation that you left somewhat but not completely resolved. I would guess that you had or have a situation with someone and instead of closing it out with all you had in mind you "compromised" at least some but that compromise is bugging your conscience. You are not totally satisfied but you dont show it and are trying to play nice and you are a little bit fine with it (enough to show them and appear to carry on as usual) but in reality and in private its bugging you, even if you dont realize it in your waking moments it does in the back of your mind. Your intuition is yelling at you, this isnt a subtle voice. Its a situation unresolved and you settled for less to keep peace in the material world but at a cost to your mindful / spiritual world. It compells me to remind you that it is mind before matter always.

-Alien
edit on 11/16/2014 by Alien Abduct because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
You know I don't even need him to shut up. I just need him to stop and listen once in a while.

a reply to: Schwallyjdog

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Oh by the way if you leave this unresolved you will likely have similar dreams with alligators.

-Alien

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I will certainly take that under advisement. You speak wisely and I can certainly relate this to my life at this time. Thank you. a reply to: Alien Abduct

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
Oh by the way if you leave this unresolved you will likely have similar dreams with alligators.

I only read the OP and no responses

-Alien

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Yeah but next time I turn them into cats LOL. a reply to: Alien Abduct

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Oh the cat thing was advice from another member. I'm an equal opportunity type person and will consider all responses. a reply to: Alien Abduct

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Oh the cat thing was advice from another member. I'm an equal opportunity type person and will consider all responses. a reply to: Alien Abduct

you can do as you wish in your dreams if they turn lucid but it wont change the situation in reality.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
True. Thanks for your wise words.
a reply to: Alien Abduct

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

The gater is your inner self.
1. you try to control your inner self that wants control.
2. your inner self wants to multiply grow and control you.
3. you try to control your inner self and have love for this unruly part of you, you want to find a way to let it go and yet keep it and keep it safe.

Such dreams are problem-solving dreams and help to explore different options and various approaches to a problem, situation or relationship.

www.dreammoods.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   

I'm having a rough time with a very immature husband but he's not dangerous just an idiot. Lol

a reply to: queenofswords

Maybe he is just more sensitive than yourself and needs a little more warmth and understanding.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   
No. That's not it at all. I'm the sensitive one. He's a butt head. But he's my butt head for 33years.

A reply to: Char-Lee

edit on 11182014 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   

No. That's not itat all. I'm the sensitive one. He's a butt head. But he my butt head for 33years.a reply to: Char-Lee

sounds like my butt head, they do mellow with age, you have 11 years to a more mellow butt head, but not much more mellow.

edit on 083030p://bTuesday2014 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   

No. That's not it at all. I'm the sensitive one. He's a butt head. But he's my butt head for 33years.

A reply to: Char-Lee

actually kind of sweet.
You said once you are very thick skinned so i assumed.

edit on 21-11-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join