It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 abducted by Alien UFO

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: RossWellOldMexico
a reply to: tinkortwim

Where's the debris? No seat cushions that are floatable to be found. Those items are always first to be retrieved. Where's the oil slick/residue?

No terrorist group has claimed responsibility for the crash. The Aussies sent down an underwater drone to search for the plane and nothing found.

This is a mystery. The Alien abduction theory is still in play.

By the time they started the search, the debris and oil slick was already long gone. I wasn't surprised in the time it took them to initiate the search. Just like the response to EBOLA. The Southern Indian Ocean is not the most ideal place to crash. The seas are rough and windy due to the southern polar jet stream.

It wasn't taken down by terrorists and the Aussies are not looking in the right spot.

I do know where it is. I always have, but I'm not going to reveal where it is. I've given up on helping out governments. However, I did post it in a Google Earth forum. For now I'm just going to wait it out and see if I'm right. Then again, a lot of my thoughts and nightmares manifest themselves into reality.

Aliens do exist. I will agree with you on that.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

If there is no evidence.... Then its just speculation. Which makes your whole op pointless.

Poor choice of words to start your thread friend.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   

What if its at the bottom of the ocean? That's more believable than aliens.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Yes, and not only is the alien abduction theory still in play but the longer that plane [and many others] remains missing without a trace the more plausible the alien theory becomes.

It's no more plausible than it was when the plane first disappeared. Since before it disappeared as a matter of fact.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: snypwsd

What if its at the bottom of the ocean? That's more believable than aliens.

I totally agree with you.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   

What is your handle on the Google Earth forum? I would like to read the post. If you choose to keep that unknown, would you please point me to the thread by pm? I will not share out of respect.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Hijacked.

Shot down.

Covered up.

Business as usual.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Psynic
Hijacked.

Shot down.

Covered up.

Business as usual.

Sure that is the most plausible hypothesis - But, until we know better that is all it is.

Now the other less plausible, but still possible, and even scarier hypothesis:

Abducted from out of the sky by advanced alien technology.

No cover-up needed the plane is no longer in this world [or universe, or dimension]

Business as usual - Humans are too myopic [narrow minded] to imagine what their limited imagination says can't be.
They will continue to abduct, experiment, and do what they want to humans and their technology and their own governments are too scared to even admit what is happening let alone defend them

-AlienView
edit on 16-11-2014 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   

The Oil slick would've taken longer to dissipate. But it would stretch out for miles on the ocean surface, still time for search planes to see it from the air. If no terrorist makes claim to the disaster or hasn't shot the plane down, then you can rule them out.

The Australian Search team have used the latest apparatus in the unmanned drone in the search, but there have been delays and cost overruns to operate the device. Don't forget that the Australian Gov't have the Pine Gap facility, which is their version of Area 51. Is that place harboring visiting aliens? The final recorded message from the Vilcente disappearance is chilling as the young pilot says the object is over him and you hear metal screeching as the radio broadcast cuts out.

But if you do know the whereabouts of the missing airliner, you should alert the proper authorities and not Google Earth. If you don't want to help a government out, how about you help the missing passengers' families find closure to this mystery.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: snypwsd

The Aussies have used an unmanned underwater drone in the search, and still found nothing.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: RossWellOldMexico

All signs point to an abduction.

Nah. You're confused.
All those "signs" actually point to an encounter with a chronosynclastic infindibulum. A classic case. There one minute, gone the next.

poof

chronosynclastic infundibulum
n. A point in space where, upon a person entering it, that person's existence in space-time ceases to be linear, becoming discrete. This means that a person that has entered a chronosynclastic infundibulum exists at multiple points and lines in space-time. For example, such a person could exist at all points in time in one place and also appear at another point for five minutes.

From Kurt Vonnegut's "The Sirens of Titan."
Winston Niles Rumfoord's entrance into the chronosynclastic infundibulum allowed him to exist simultaneously on Titan and also occasionally on Earth.

Sorry, but it just had to be done.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 03:13 AM
link   
My theory is that she was blown from the Sky by (enter culprits here) after they lost coms with the plane after she changed direction....Why??.. Fearing she was about to strike at the Petronas towers, they (....) chose to bring her down.

The concentrated and much publicised Search in the ocean south west of Malaysia was simply a deflection until such times as they scooped up most of the wreckage in the ocean east of Malaysia.

If that didn't happen...then it was Aliens wot done it.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 03:33 AM
link   
If aliens did take the plane... do we declare war with Russia? :p

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: RossWellOldMexico

All signs point to an abduction.

Please show all signs that point to this?

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   

I do know where it is.

Courtney Love is that you?

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   
My 2cents on Saint-Nicolas ...
He has all the operational capacities for such an operation.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I doubt the plane would survive such teleportation , i dont think it is so easy you can just teleport a moving airliner to become stationary in your ET hangar.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

They ran into a chronosynclastic infindibulum.

So its simultaneously on Titan and Earth?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join