It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 Inside Jobs That Governments Blamed On Enemies

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Am sure quite a few folks here on ATS already know about these 'Inside jobs' but did think there were some interesting facts brought up in the article below -number 3 dealing with the FBI is quite an eyeopener (as is number 8 dealing with Operation Ajax) and I was completely unaware that Turkey bombed its own consulate in 1955.

Also, given the cynicism shown by certain people whenever the phrase 'false flag' is used I suppose it's only good to be reminded that now and again governments actually do engage in these kind of shenanigans.

10 Inside Jobs That Governments Blamed On Enemies

In a false flag operation, the government or another group stages an event to look like it was carried out by someone besides the real perpetrators. The deceivers use this tactic to discredit another group and start wars, enact severe laws, overthrow political opponents, gain alliances, or otherwise get an advantage. As we will see, those carrying out the acts are all too willing to sacrifice lives or promote fear and violence to solidify their ruses. Some of these events are proven to be false flags, while others are simply suspected.

10 The Sinking Of The USS Maine

9 Operation Himmler

8 Operation Ajax

7 The Soviet Union Bombed Russia

6 The Reichstag Fire

5 Mukden Incident Of 1931

4 Macedonian Police Frame Terrorists

3 The FBI Creates Terrorist Plots

2 Italian Police Fake Evidence

1 Turkey Bombs Its Own Consulate

link

Sources are embedded in each paragraph but if anyone knows of any controversy surrounding the incidents (or other examples) then please post.

+43 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 02:07 AM
link   
How could you possibly post something like this without mentioning

September 11, 2001???

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican

September 11, 2001???

What happened then?

/end sarcasm

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Ruby Ridge and all the killing over an illegal shotgun that was actually 1/8" longer than required to be legal.. Case thrown out and 2.?? million damages awarded..

Waco to get David even though he jogged every morning for two miles on the road..

Both of those had other motives than stated..

The Russian KGB apparently conducted a wave of bombings in Russia in order to justify war against Chechnya and put Vladimir Putin into power (see also this essay and this report). And the Turkish government has been caught bombing its own and blaming it on a rebel group to justify a crackdown on that group. Muslim governments also play this game. For example, the well-respected former Indonesian president claimed that their government had a role in the Bali bombings.

Is it logical to assume that, even if other countries have carried out false flag operations (especially horrible regimes such as, say, the Nazis or Stalin), the U.S. has never done so? Well, as documented by the New York Times, Iranians working for the C.I.A. in the 1950's posed as Communists and staged bombings in Iran in order to turn the country against its democratically-elected president (see also this essay).

And, as confirmed by a former Italian Prime Minister, an Italian judge, and the former head of Italian counterintelligence, NATO carried out terror bombings in Italy with the help of the Pentagon and CIA and blamed communists in order to rally people's support for their governments in Europe in their fight against communism. As one participant in this formerly-secret program stated: "You had to attack civilians, people, women, children, innocent people, unknown people far removed from any political game. The reason was quite simple. They were supposed to force these people, the Italian public, to turn to the state to ask for greater security."

Moreover, declassified U.S. Government documents show that in the 1960s, the U.S. Joint Chiefs of Staff signed off on a plan code-named Operation Northwoods to blow up American airplanes (using an elaborate plan involving the switching of airplanes), and also to commit terrorist acts on American soil, and then to blame it on the Cubans in order to justify an invasion of Cuba. The operation was not carried out only because the Kennedy administration refused to implement these Pentagon plans.

For lots more on the astonishing Operation Northwoods, see the ABC news report; the official declassified documents; and watch this interview with James Bamford, the former Washington Investigative Producer for ABC's World News Tonight with Peter Jennings. One quote from the the declassified Northwoods documents states: "A 'Remember the Maine' incident could be arranged: We could blow up a US ship in Guantanamo Bay and blame Cuba. Casualty lists in US newspapers would cause a helpful wave of national indignation."

www.google.com...:wanttoknow.info&spell=1&sa=X&ei=2RRnVNT_L4KkuQS07YHoDA&ved=0CBsQBSgA&biw=1366&bih=610

There are those that can only see a goal and it matters not who dies for them to achieve their end game.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 03:40 AM
link   

September 11, 2001???

As per usual the bleeding obvious whistles by the conspiracists head. These 10 false flags are presumably the "best" ones that can be identified. Some are clearly false flag as indicated by physical and/or forensic evidence. A couple are still very much in the "you have to believe me" category.

Only the russian false flag involves a government KILLING IT'S OWN CITIZENS and that was by Stalin a well know brutal dictator.

So you are asking us to believe that the US government concoted a false flag which required killing three thousand of its own citizens and the dustruction of hundreds of millions of dollars property both physical and virtual (virtual property is lost data).

Even Stalin does not come close to this. You are off your head........

If 9/11 was a false flag then so was the bombing of the world trade centre in 1993 even though they had a car and an identified driver ! The bombing of the US embassy in East africa in 1998, the bombing of the USS Cole in 2000.

DUH!!!!!!

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 04:08 AM
link   

September 11, 2001???

Gulf of Tonkin
Syria Chemical 'attacks' (X3)
Ukraine Coup
Ukraine Snipers
MH17 Downed (Ukraine again)
7/7 UK attacks
Swine Flu
Ebola (?)

And these are just the relatively recent ones off the top of my head.

Then of course you have Governments up to filth like the US Syphilis cases, allowing thousands of black people to die in agony during the 'Syphilis study'.

The UK Government's 'Porton Down' research into the common cold, which was actually deliberately infecting volunteer soldiers with experimental germ / nerve warfare agents, and not what they were told was an experimental cure for a rhino virus or common cold.

There are loads of cases like these, some admitted to, others still hotly denied...but the troubling factor is, that these are ONLY the tiny fraction that have been uncovered or accidentally discovered and brought to light, the majority of these actions are i suspect never discovered.

What i find most strange these days is the public's gullible trust in these people to tell the truth about anything at all.

edit on 15-11-2014 by MysterX because: typo

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 05:14 AM
link   

September 11, 2001???

I'm surprise that comment doesn't have at least 350 million stars.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican
Im pretty positive the point of the list was to make people think about 9/11, by demonstrating the known history of false flags. If they included it in the list, people wouldnt think, they would accept. The best way to instill belief is to make people think they came to the conclusion themselves!

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
To add:
Oklahoma bombing 1995

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I'm on my cellphone (as usual) so I can't post links right now, but it is verifiable fact that the United States has also:

Infected populations in the south with malaria to study effects,

Sprayed radioactive chemicals into the atmosphere above a certain small town to study effects of radiation poisoning I believe it was... during the cold war, and

Infected foreign populations with std's to study effects and treatments, just to name a few.

All of which were done without public knowledge, or consent.

Wariscrime.com/new/the-13-most-evil-us-government-human-experiments/

There's a link to a few (if I did it right...) If not, just copy and paste

edit on 15-11-2014 by dothedew because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: dothedew
Ok, those are atrocities and human rights abuses, but they arn't actually false flag's. there was no catalyst for war, draconian legislative changes, or any of the outcomes that a false flag would entail.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: yorkshirelad

So you are asking us to believe that the US government concoted a false flag which required killing three thousand of its own citizens and the dustruction of hundreds of millions of DOLLARS property both physical and virtual (virtual property is lost data).

There is no financial loss, the buildings were insured and Silverstone was paid 5 billion by his insurers. He now wants another 3.5 billion from the airlines whose planes flew into the buildings.

Silverstein says that he simply hasn’t been relieved of his ‘economic’ loss that suffered after 9/11. Even after receiving around $5 billion from his INSURANCE COMPANY following the destruction of the World Trade Center buildings, he says that he needs another $3.5 billion to line his pockets. An additional 3.5 billion that brings the total to 8.5 billion, which airline attorney Roger Podesta says will be 2 1/2 times the fair value of the fallen buildings.

www.storyleak.com...

The loss of all those innocent lives means nothing to these kind of 'people', money is more important. We share our planet with human-looking non-humans, and their actions (such as 9/11/) give them away.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: RifRAAF

I know they weren't false flags. I just had a lightbulb come on when MysterX mentioned our syphilis study, that's all

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll
There is no financial loss, the buildings were insured and Silverstone was paid 5 billion by his insurers. He now wants another 3.5 billion from the airlines whose planes flew into the buildings.

And where the hell do you think the 5 or 3.5 billion comes from ? where the hell do insurers get the money from........everybody else that's how insurance works. In the end the US public, US pensions etc paid for this and possibly foreign investors as well.

Unless you believe money grows on trees or insurance companies have these magical pots of money that are forever full of dollar bills.

Jesus H !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
edit on 15/11/2014 by yorkshirelad because: spelling

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies and there's another relevant page below which goes into further detail about other government false flag attacks - there's also some interesting reading about the U.S. Anthrax attacks which occurred one week before the signing of the Patriot Act.

..in the early 1950s, agents of an Israeli terrorist cell operating in Egypt planted bombs in several buildings, including U.S. diplomatic facilities, then left behind "evidence" implicating the Arabs as the culprits (one of the bombs detonated prematurely, allowing the Egyptians to identify the bombers). Israel's Defense Minister was brought down by the scandal, along with the entire Israeli government. Click here for verification.

And

Muslim governments also play this game. For example, the well-respected former Indonesian president claimed that their government had a role in the Bali bombings. (link)

And

..as confirmed by a former Italian Prime Minister, an Italian judge, and the former head of Italian counterintelligence, NATO carried out terror bombings in Italy with the help of the Pentagon and CIA and blamed communists in order to rally people's support for their governments in Europe in their fight against communism.
As one participant in this formerly-secret program stated: "You had to attack civilians, people, women, children, innocent people, unknown people far removed from any political game. The reason was quite simple. They were supposed to force these people, the Italian public, to turn to the state to ask for greater security."

Summary of False Flag Operations and False Flag Terrorism

originally posted by: Ridhya

Im pretty positive the point of the list was to make people think about 9/11, by demonstrating the known history of false flags.

Well there certainly seems to be a set precedent and one ex-president did say this:

"If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy."

U.S. President James Madison

Sure I could have gone and posted videos like this one and when it comes to 'suspected' false flags then 911 is the most infamous of the lot so I've no idea why the author didn't include it on his list.

Cheers.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: yorkshirelad

originally posted by: doobydoll

And where the hell do you think the 5 or 3.5 billion comes from ? where the hell do insurers get the money from........everybody else that's how insurance works. In the end the US public, US pensions etc paid for this and possibly foreign investors as well.

Unless you believe money grows on trees or insurance companies have these magical pots of money that are forever full of dollar bills.

Jesus H !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My goodness don't you get it yet? The ordinary people's losses don't count, we have always been exploited and bled dry by those at the top - our lives, and those thousands lost on 9/11, have no value to them other than for this purpose.

Gov has lost nothing, it didn't own the buildings, but it easily got what it wanted with the 'war on terrorism'. Insurance companies have lost nothing, they will recoup and forever gain from it by raising premiums and reducing benefits/payouts. Silverstein has lost nothing, he gains considerably. No-one has lost out except the ordinary man, he will pay forever for this - but like I say, his losses don't count because he will always be the source (one way or another) from which 'they' gain.

From 'their' perspective everyone gained and nobody lost a penny, because YOU and the rest of us are not counted in their reckoning.
edit on 15-11-2014 by doobydoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: kloejen
To add:
Oklahoma bombing 1995

Thanks for posting that vid Kloejen - fascinating stuff.

Law-enforcement officials were told that terrorists were building a bomb that was eventually used to blow up the World Trade Center, and they planned to thwart the plotters by secretly substituting harmless powder for the explosives, an informer said after the blast.

The informer was to have helped the plotters build the bomb and supply the fake powder, but the plan was called off by an F.B.I. supervisor who had other ideas about how the informer, Emad A. Salem, should be used, the informer said.

The account, which is given in the transcript of hundreds of hours of tape recordings Mr. Salem secretly made of his talks with law-enforcement agents, portrays the authorities as in a far better position than previously known to foil the Feb. 26 bombing of New York City's tallest towers. The explosion left six people dead, more than 1,000 injured and damages in excess of half a billion dollars..

Tapes Depict Proposal to Thwart Bomb Used in Trade Center Blast

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: yorkshirelad

September 11, 2001???

As per usual the bleeding obvious whistles by the conspiracists head. These 10 false flags are presumably the "best" ones that can be identified. Some are clearly false flag as indicated by physical and/or forensic evidence. A couple are still very much in the "you have to believe me" category.

Only the russian false flag involves a government KILLING IT'S OWN CITIZENS and that was by Stalin a well know brutal dictator.

So you are asking us to believe that the US government concoted a false flag which required killing three thousand of its own citizens and the dustruction of hundreds of millions of dollars property both physical and virtual (virtual property is lost data).

Even Stalin does not come close to this. You are off your head........

If 9/11 was a false flag then so was the bombing of the world trade centre in 1993 even though they had a car and an identified driver ! The bombing of the US embassy in East africa in 1998, the bombing of the USS Cole in 2000.

DUH!!!!!!

I'm not sold that 911 was a false flag by any means but you're reasoning here isn't very sound. Why must all those be false flags too?

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Thanx for posting this, I hadn't heard about some of these. Now I guess I have some catching up to do.

After reading the article I wish I could say I don't believe it. Unfortunately it is all entirely believable.
edit on 16-11-2014 by johnnyBgood because: to add

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: yorkshirelad

If 9/11 was a false flag then so was the bombing of the world trade centre in 1993 even though they had a car and an identified driver

The Haunting Hollywood Past

The Long Kiss Goodnight .. 9/11 ... interesting scene from 1996

Complete 911 Timeline
Sheikh Omar Abdul-Rahman
www.historycommons.org...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join