It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your mundane superpower, I think we all have one?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I have rare (and do i mean rare) skill with super thin rolling papers.

It is a thing of pristine elegance and beauty.

And how could i forget! My cups of tea are utterly beyond awesome. Like interstellar and then a bit more.
edit on 11-11-2014 by skalla because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69

originally posted by: nonspecific
Can you also throw things into a bin with unimaginable aim whilst on your own but as soon as someone is watching you throw like your 15 beers into a 20 beer session?

I'm deadly at ten feet or less with flicking a beer bottle cap by snapping my fingers.

Decades, I say, decades of experience...

Also able to Do this!

Broke a window once when I started using quarters. Can stick in Drywall and I filed a quarter once to try wood. Hell of a personal weapon if mastered.

Peace

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

Heh...

We are legion, or so it seems!

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

edit on 11-11-2014 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I can not do that but can open beer bottles with my teeth, It upsets a good freind of mine as he was convinced that I would do myself harm.

A few years ago after maybe 4 beers opened with my teeth he had had enough, shouted "FFS you will do harm eventually"

He took the beer from my hand, pulled out a bottle opener, popped the cap and it went straight into a random girls eye.

He had the good grace to leave me to it after that.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I can make stressed animals or people calm with my energy, just laying my hand on an animal can make it calm down immediately.

I once took care for of a little energetic dog for few days and the owner came back to me asking "What did you do to my dog?," "So I asked him why?" it appeared the dog had gone all Bob Marley, even around him.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific hi people an their family have bad luck if I get to know them, mostly health issues, its not a superpower I know more like a super curse or something. I know you guys are thinking I must be nuts but its something iv been convinced of ever since I was a child, a kind of instinct telling me it was my doing.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

I can blow saliva bubbles from the end of my tongue. If I need to distract someone, BAM, saliva bubble, WTF was that?. It's extremely powerful yet extraordinarily mundane.

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I can gleek on command about 5-6 feet. I think iv done it farther tho a few times. I can make sounds with my mouth lol.
I can mimic things, I can also mimic the cry of a baby. I can mimic the sound of a little boy or girls voice.

I can growl. lol i don't know. I can move either of my eyebrows individually. As to show any expression.
My voice is really loud and i can shout over other people shouting or cheering.

One time i was at the PNE and there was these pig races inside of a giant tent. And some guy wearing a white and red stripped shirt with a top hat and white pants is holding the mic telling everyone to cheer and shout as loud as they can for the little piggies.

everyones like WOOOOO whistling and stuff and i just shout out a laugh that's like HEEEEEEEE HAIRRRRRRRRRRRR sooo loud everyone could hear it and the crowd just burst out laughing. It was among the most astonishing thing ever to me.

Cuz there was at least 1000 people in that tent all sitting in bleachers. I'm not sure what my mundane power is but i have the ability to get peoples attention lol i guess.
And im somewhat like a chamelion. I Blennnd. Does being a lefty count as a mundane superpower? lol

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   

That's amazing.

a reply to: skalla
Roll me a smoke and hide it in a letter. With your super thinning abilities you should beable to send it undetected. What kind of smokes do you prefer anyways? Is it against T and C to ask? lol. Is it possible to hide it in a cup of tea without being destroyed and the tea being still warm?

I think il call you The lunch break man

a reply to: nonspecific
I fear for your teeth. Il call you Iron teeth.

a reply to: BornAgainAlien
You should come teach my dog to not bark when ever someone goes outside. Or knocks on the door. Or goes even near the door.
Il be known as beast master. hahahaha i don't know but that's really cool you can do that. Sorry if naming offends you im just trying to view this as all some superhero recruitment thread thing. Will you join us Beast master? In our quest to vanquish evil and restore order and balence? We will need a healer if we hope to slay the orcs.

POST TO EVERYONE IN THREAD. WE SHOULD MAKE A JUSTICE LEAGUE.

Since im going around naming people, It's only fair people give me a nickname as well. Tho i'd prefer to be called the Megaphone.

edit on 11-11-2014 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Mine?

I can take two fish and turn them into a lot more fish.

Really.

I can more or less get aquarium fish to spawn for me without hardly trying. It's my gift, and I'm not sure what it's good for.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

Well, i mean the papers are super thin: the end product though is deliciously proportioned and slightly tapered and very much against TnCs. Now, I've never tried dunking one in tea yet and although it works with HobNobs and Choccy Digestives i don't reckon it's a goer

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

We will call you aquaponics man. Your gift will feed the post-apocolyptic world. Despite the probability of fish becoming scarce.

You will just do it. And that will be your gift. You will find fish and you will save mankind in the future.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   

I think i got a little to carried away with the supepowers thing.

Still i'd love to try some of your tea

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I've always been able to gauge upcoming weather changes fairly well. Ask my husband 'bout that, he stuck to the local met forecast & didn't believe me until Mother Nature proved me "It's gonna rain in about an hour" right -- an outdoor concert we attended when we were dating was violently rained out:
"Blue skies? Pfft, I can sense the pressure & humidity changes, it's going to rain soon.
That rain scent on the air? Coming from those meager clouds on the horizon. Like I said, about an hour."

"It's not going to rain, zero percent chance today."

*An hour later*

WOOOOOOSH/KABLAAAAM!
"WTH, nooooo! Rained out??"

Told ya an hour ago it was going to rain....

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

It's milk and two sugars and tastes of purest cosiness.

It takes as long as it takes though mind, and none of this pyramid t-bag crapola.

My son actually says my dad makes the number 1 cup of tea in the world but what does he know? He's seven and thinks girls are rubbish.
edit on 11-11-2014 by skalla because: "it"

edit on 11-11-2014 by skalla because: meh, typing and smoking

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   

That does sound good. Tea also tastes great with honey. I used to drink lemonbalm tea with a big bag of dried balm leaves.
It's kinda bitter but it really helps the body easy tension like in muscles.

your son reminds me of this movie i watched growing up.

a reply to: Nyiah
I'v meet one or 2 people who could do that. I like to think im pretty good at guessing when its going to rain as well

But it seems your track record may be more flawless. Maybe you were a shaman in a passed life who used to tell the weather so the peoples could be prepared for crops ect.
edit on 11-11-2014 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
My curse is time. I can wake up anytime at night and know what time it is. Does that mean I actually sleep? Day? Pfft.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I have super stretchy skin even on my chest my daughter loves it and says "Dad, show them your skin" ... also I can freak adults out/scare children when i certain voice (even my gf tells me off) - very effective with direct eye contact

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I can poop extremely quickly. I'm usually done in 30 seconds or less for all but the most extreme cases of GI distress.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join