It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assistance Needed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Hi, all. I joined this community in hopes of finding information about the world as it moves on without me.

See, living in rural Montana presents little to no real opportunities for me to get credible and concrete facts on current events, usually being limited to watching television or surfing the Internet unless I'm told something by one of my not-quite-reliable peers. Since it's quite apparent that popular media is owned by my mortal enemy,(Whom we will call "The Man), and most people I have contact with are just as misinformed and undereducated about virtually everything as I am, I turn now to you, Internet Full of People as my last hope at shaking my ignorance off.

HELP ME.
edit on 6-11-2014 by Oblitus because: Fixing mistakes

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
You'll find plenty of information here. Hello and welcome!!

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Oblitus

hiya and welcome.

some very smart people will be along very shortly, because you came to the right place.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   

We are Rigel4 ...We offer greetings!

Ponder this...

You can't see the eyes of the demon until him come callin'!

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Hello, Oblitus, and welcome to ATS!

For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send and receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send and receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the plethora of information provided below:

Terms and Conditions ...... (Very important, please review.)

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

General ATS Discussion Etiquette

Complaints and How to Contact ATS Staff

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Feel free to ask any questions you may have. In the meantime, kick your feet up, have a look around, and enjoy your stay.

BoneZ,
ATS Member and Forum Moderator

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Well, what exactly are you wishing to learn about? And welcome.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   

I hope you find what you are looking for

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Welcome! I am sure you will enjoy yourself here.

Norma Jean

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I want to know EVERYTHING.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I doubt it is possible to know everything or that anyone knows everything and even if all the information of everyone together will be, in fact, everything.

Anyways, what seems to bug you or make question the most lately... Let's start with first things first, maybe by giving some information you remove some blockades or anything (maybe just methaphorically speaking), let's get you excited and then hop on the crazy horse.

new topics

top topics

join