It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LIVE - Million Mask March floods London streets

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Probably not. However i do support what the "buffoons" stand for.

JMO.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: sheepslayer247
What exactly are they protesting?

What have you got?

Civil disobedience, you gotta love it!!

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: fenian8

That's fair enough pal!

I wouldn't tarnish the whole of Anonymous, but I'd bet money that it's been infiltrated.
Secret Societies only last so long untouched!

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Looks like a news black out on the BBC and Sky, although there is a mention of it on the scrolling ticker on both channels, no footage being shown.

Still, no furniture stores being set on fire or doughnuts being looted as yet, early days I guess?

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: woogleuk
It is interesting though now i found the comments section, i cant drag myself away,lol.
One thing i did notice though is Big Ben's(i think it is, im not from the U.K.) tower light is now Ebola lime green!

edit on 5-11-2014 by PLAYERONE01 because: (no reason given)

link   
They must have smoked all their reefer and drank all the beers, they are leaving.

link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Gotta give the old bill time to grab a Guy Fawkes mask to encite that sort of trouble.

Give it a couple hours!

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
At least they've got the passion and anger to protest about something, don't really care exactly what about though.

Far too many are dumbed down and subdued and view any sort of protest as unacceptable.

Bollocks to that - protesting is a long held British tradition and most definitely should not be viewed as counter productive or portrayed negatively.

The fact is that there is a hell of a lot of things wrong in our own society and the world at large and I for one am pleased that there are still people who are moved enough to publicly protest despite the obvious possible legal repercussions and predictable stereotyped stigmatisation by MSM etc.

Anger can be power.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
They must have smoked all their reefer and drank all the beers, they are leaving.

Hey, people have to work in the morning. Along with rights, we have responsibilities you know.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Yes! Exactly the way I feel.
You look back to the 60's and the civil rights movement and how much was achieved just by people and passion and spirit.
Even in the 70's - 90's people were way more political than they are now, people assembled, fought for causes and enacted change.
There's a mini resistance going on around the world but it needs more people.
Look at what has happened across middle east and eastern Europe, people literally fighting with and for their lives, prepared to really bring about change or die trying.

We all sit on our asses and bitch on the internet - and people have the nerve to criticize these folks for doing something - right now, out in the street.
Any member of ATS criticizing this ought to be ashamed.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   

A would say that every group such as Anonymous etc has definately, hundred percent been infiltrated.

However i think that Anonymous, in it`s original form and philosophy and the ideology behind its founder members is something people should show more support for.

These are the sort of groups that, if a revolution actually happened, would be at the fore front and should be applauded that they still actually take some form of action against an increasingly authoritarian government/s.

edit on 5-11-2014 by fenian8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: stargatetravels
a reply to: Freeborn

Yes! Exactly the way I feel.
You look back to the 60's and the civil rights movement and how much was achieved just by people and passion and spirit.
Even in the 70's - 90's people were way more political than they are now, people assembled, fought for causes and enacted change.
There's a mini resistance going on around the world but it needs more people.
Look at what has happened across middle east and eastern Europe, people literally fighting with and for their lives, prepared to really bring about change or die trying.

We all sit on our asses and bitch on the internet - and people have the nerve to criticize these folks for doing something - right now, out in the street.
Any member of ATS criticizing this ought to be ashamed.

Why get out there and protest when you can vent your spleen whilst sat at a computer screen or tablet? 😉

I have to agree it's good to see and protests like this on a daily basis would certainly give the establishment something to consider. If this happened in every City every night, they wouldn't have the resources to cope with it.

Maybe that's why they have pulled out of Afghanistan, in anticipation of a spring rising in the West? They've encouraged it enough in the M.E, how will they deal with it here?

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Looks to me like the Londoners had more fun than the Washingtonians.

I'm glad they got their message across.

What was it again?>

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

Sorry but....

www.bbc.co.uk...

Flippancy gets u no where.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69

What was it again?>

It's November the 5th, aka Bonfire night, aka Guy Fawkes night. You know the guy who's mask anonymous wear.

There's some correlation there somewhere, but could well be lost in translation in some quarters.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69

What was it again?>

I know your 'hilarious' posts are just rhetorical nonsense - but here you are

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   
The protesters met in Trafalgar Square and took in many of London's noted places - BBC HQ, Picadilly Circus, Downing Street etc before culminating outside Parliament.

Organisers even praised the Police for their handling of the protest despite being denied access to the public gardens outside Parliament

5 arrests in total.

Local police forces would be delighted with so few arrests on a typical Friday / Saturday night.

We ask the government to cleanse themselves of corruption and do what is right for the 99%. Is it right that the 1% are hoarding resources? NO!

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   

This one is about Government corruption.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: stargatetravels

nm

Same tactic different shills.
edit on 5-11-2014 by funkadeliaaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   

and do what is right for the 99%. Is it right that the 1% are

Same old failed commie rhetoric.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join