It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctor Suggests That Marijuana Can Protect You From Ebola :)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+39 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Well, this is interesting!
Cannabis may be able to protect us from the Ebola virus.

They better get to work on legalizing this, pronto! Otherwise, I think our jails will be bursting at the seams!

How can it work?

Cannabinoids may be one of the best disease fighting treatments out there. Cannabinoids refer to any of a group of related compounds that include cannabinol and the active constituents of cannabis. They activate cannabinoid receptors in the body. The body itself produces compounds called endocannabinoids and they play a role in many processes within the body that help to create a healthy environment.
This fact has led a couple of doctors to suggest that in turn cannabinoids can provide sufficient protection from viral infections.

www.collective-evolution.com...

According to Dr. David B Allen:

“There is good scientific evidence that cannabinoids, and in particular Cannabidiol (CBD), may offer control of the immune system and in turn provide protection from viral infections (4). Cannabis has already been recognized to inhibit fungus and bacteria and can be considered a new class of antimicrobial because of the different mechanism of action from other antimicrobials.

Ebola is a complex RNA viral organism that causes the cell to engulf it by pinocytosis, and then the virus hijacks the cell to replicate itself. This replication can involve many mutations in the RNA code that make it difficult to impossible to create an effective vaccine. There are U.S. Patents showing evidence that Cannabinoids have significant anti-viral activity.

cannabisdigest.ca...

A man named Nana Kwame from Ghana said people in the Western World are being lied to:

“People in the Western World need to know what’s happening here in West Africa. THEY ARE LYING!!!…. The Red Cross has brought a disease to 4 specific countries for 4 specific reasons and it is only contracted by those who receive treatments and injections from the Red Cross. That is why Liberians and Nigerians have begun kicking the Red Cross out of their countries and reporting in the news the truth.”

projectcamelotportal.com...

Read much more on this interesting article here:
www.collective-evolution.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Gotta star and flag you just for GP. Plus, I'm gonna go back and read the links later.

IMHO, it should be legalized, it would free up space in the prison system for the murders, rapeists, and molesters.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=18555823]sled735[/post
she must have been a liked doctor

edit on 19-10-2014 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

+27 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   
The only way Cannabis can halt the spread of Ebola is that the people who like a smoke would be too stoned to leave the house to catch it.

S&F BTW.

+20 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: sled735

This would not surprise me, compared to mainstream antidotes, this plant is in a league of it's own.

It can help with cancer, among other aliments.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Back in the day when I was a smoker, I used to believe that 'cannabis' helped me to stay young and not age as quickly as those who didn't smoke it but as to it helping fight 'Ebola'.... who knows? Maybe it can.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Thanks for sharing Sled.

It was an interesting read. I'm on the fence with this one though.

My first thought was a crazy scientist/doctor, who's been too close to the fumes during testing.

Something like this,

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Phew, safe again.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Wifibrains

I couldn't understand a word he was saying!

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Rainbowresidue

ROFL!
Funny! Jerry Lewis was one of my favorites.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Ill stop freaking out about it now then! Haha. im good.

This is so cool going too look more in to this thankyou for posting!

S&F

edit on 19-10-2014 by Shana91aus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   

You don't listen to enough reggea music.

Try this. Lol

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Right on!!
Always new there was more positive then all the negative only reported on this great plant they constantly knock down.

(post by Annunak1 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by bkaust removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by the2010apprentice removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Guten Morgen- Wasn't there some chatter about a tobacco infused vaccine? If it worked for tobacco why wouldn't it for cannabis? I thought "they" were pushing this vaccine to $ell some tobacco because the folks smoking have dwindled or "died out" (pun intended...)

I saw a quick blurb on the History2™ channel re: the history of "Marijuana/marihuana(sic)" and in the segment I saw it was the gov't. a.k.a. "Uncle Suga" that not only 'wanted' but 'needed' hemp for victory, and "they" produced the propaganda movie "Hemp for Victory" and it was mentioned that if You agreed to grow hemp You could get a military deferment from WWII. (I'd add a link but am a computer neophyte. The person that the host interviewed said that Uncle Suga wanted the film destroyed but the one copy left has been copied..

namaste

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   
[a reply to: the2010apprentice

Your post made me laugh, i remember that song back in the day! i never heard that remix tho thats awesome!!! thanks for sharing!

Not on mobile site theres no thing too link them only pictures, external links etc, but if you put [ yvid] [/yvid] (no spaces) and the video # in between and join it then you can embed from mobile.
edit on 19-10-2014 by Shana91aus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Make everybody smoke weed. Sprinkle some stuff on it first.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join