It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question about kundalini.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   
When I was just barely 20, I had the surge of energy go up my spine and explode in my brain, totally a surprise, listening to music, very relaxed.
And a few years later, during deep breathing meditation, the rush of energy up my spine and into my head (very pleasurable but not conducive to maintaining concentration) occurred on two separate occasions.

And then I entered the quite stressful years of my career, and meditation left my life. It was too hard with the barrage of interactions invading the desired quiet of my mind.

Now that I have retired, I have returned to meditation, and more than 3 years since I returned to it, something has recently changed. I am experiencing physical symptoms in my genitals and in my head that suggest that the kundalini energy has been awakened.

I have also read about how this can be bad news for some, but I choose to trust that things will be fine. Beings other than me will guide me.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   

When the accumulated energy goes down to tip of spine, the tailbone activates and curls toward the perineum. In the early stages of kundalini transformation, this is felt as tingling in the genitals or as a fluttering sensation by the tailbone. As the transformation progresses, curling of the tailbone is physically felt, which I call a ‘tailbone tuck’. Simultaneous spontaneous orgasms are common when the tailbone curls.

ourlightbody.com...

Hope that helps

edit on 18-10-2014 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: droid56

I forgot to ask the question! If you have experienced kundalini awakening, was it difficult for you? Was it at first a mostly unpleasant experience. Emotional crap released, etc.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: droid56

I forgot to ask the question! If you have experienced kundalini awakening, was it difficult for you? Was it at first a mostly unpleasant experience. Emotional crap released, etc.

Yes, it can be unpleasant. There is the option of avoiding it.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 01:42 AM
link   
2 things that can be negative among all the other positives when dealing with Kundalini/chi/light.

1. Sometimes the tactile sensations in the body can become a bit to much and feel to much so I have to move the nerves at that place. And sometimes the warmth is to much for me personally. The energy can be tingling/pulsating, hot, very hot and cool for some people and different at different times.

2. Sometimes your body wanna play around with the energy while your mind wants to go to sleep and at those time the mind just have to let go of the wanting to sleep and accept the energy.

I first had the tinglings/vibrations in one of my hands and thought there was something wrong with my nerve system and went to a doctor. He could not find anything wrong with my body at all.

The synchronicities can be a mind warp also when you wake up to the strangeness. Also it is a bit weird feeling to me invisible flows thru your body.

Had a amagydala fear overload before being able to sense the energy fully so I could only go upwards when I got the energy. But emotional crap can be a work in progress thing. Some days you are better some days you are annoyed as hell. It is ok.

We are all evolving from one thing to another and being aware of Kundalini/chi/light is not the end but a new beginning.

Namaste (I bow to the divine in you)
edit on 18-10-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Other then possibly causing brain damage, it not so bad.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Sorry if I hijack this thread for a second. I've been having an undiagnosed medical condition and this is the first time I'm hearing about Kundalini. How long does this process last during an episode? Is it painful? And do you have to be in a meditative state? Thanks for any replies.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 05:28 AM
link   

I didnt know what it was when it was happening to me so I was kinda freaked out and thought I was going insane. I stopped yoga and meditation. Now I know what it is and how I caused it I'm not as fearful.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Just wanted to mark this for answering later. I have some things to say on this topic but no time now to do so. a reply to: droid56

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I think it is when oral sex is performed on a woman.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ckhk3
Sorry if I hijack this thread for a second. I've been having an undiagnosed medical condition and this is the first time I'm hearing about Kundalini. How long does this process last during an episode? Is it painful? And do you have to be in a meditative state? Thanks for any replies.

You do not have to be in a meditative state to feel Kundalini energy since the Kundalini energy can be the reason of the being later on reaching the meditative state/greatly energized state. Kundalini energy is a natural occurrence in all beings but the sensitivity to it and the amount of energy can differ between beings and can be differnt in you at different times.

The nerve cells that get energized and vibrations can be to much for the person experiencing it and therefor annoy the person.

You should look at
en.wikipedia.org...
for more information on the most usual side effects of higher levels Kundalini energy awareness.

Some people never really leaves the energized state at all.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I am currently experiencing the physical symptoms of charged lower chakras. Flushing of the face and upper chest area. Alternately hot and cold with sweating. A general sense of hypertension. I know how to relieve this energy and sometime soon is probably a good time. I just need to be comfortable with my focus and will before I let it hit the crown.
Don't shoot until you see the whites of their eyes.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I have been proceeding very slowly, and have not been seeking anything with my meditation other than a peaceful mind. Hopefully this will mean that any kundalini energy that I experience unfolds in a way that will allow me to continue to function in the so-called normal world.

I live alone, and I have to take care of myself.

Still, it's tremendously interesting to me that this energy exists. And where could it possibly lead to?

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 12:21 AM
link   

I have been proceeding very slowly, and have not been seeking anything with my meditation other than a peaceful mind. Hopefully this will mean that any kundalini energy that I experience unfolds in a way that will allow me to continue to function in the so-called normal world.

I live alone, and I have to take care of myself.

Still, it's tremendously interesting to me that this energy exists. And where could it possibly lead to?

En-lighten-ment?

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

LittleByLittle, I considered using the word enlightenment in my post, but I thought it sounded a bit much coming from this dude typing in my living room.

But enlightenment is the ultimate goal of meditation. Goal motivated mediation isn't the best path I suspect, so I will just keep sitting for an hour every morning no matter what.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   

a reply to: LittleByLittle

LittleByLittle, I considered using the word enlightenment in my post, but I thought it sounded a bit much coming from this dude typing in my living room.

But enlightenment is the ultimate goal of meditation. Goal motivated mediation isn't the best path I suspect, so I will just keep sitting for an hour every morning no matter what.

From my point of view enlightenment is only a new beginning.

Before enlightenment, I chopped wood and carried water. After enlightenment, I chopped wood and carried water

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   

I went through a huge emotional upheaval. There were periods of euphoria and crashing lows. Two nights I drank wine and I thought I was going to absolutely lose my mind. I also had guidance, though and was helped through this. Through all of this I learned so much about myself I can't even begin to describe it. It was if everything inside of me was being tested. The really intense emotional phase went on for a couple of months. I realised I was not completely insane when I was able to spend time with others and was completely "normal" while occupied and busy with the outside world.

I was terrified at first because I had absolutely no idea what was happening to me. I had never heard of kundalini energy until I was doing google searches to figure out whether I was dying or had a mental disorder.

edit on 20-10-2014 by meomy because: Phone was making it's own words

edit on 20-10-2014 by meomy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   
My experience of kundalini rising was extremely frightening. The same sudden rush of unstoppable energy rising up my spine and exploding out the top of my head. Happened unexpectedly. Rushes continued for nearly two years but in slowly diminishing force and power. It wasn't until I read many years later Gopi Krishna's accounts that I realized what had happened to me. I had first thought I was going insane. Afterwards I came to name the energy Madame Kundalini. She seemed to steer me in my life's direction and where I wound up turned out to be exactly where I should have been. She's a terrible power but a benign one. I'm grateful she was there but I'm not sure I'd want to go though the terrors all over again. Of course, if that's what's required one must acquiesce. There's no resisting the power.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Hi, in order to effectively and balanced rouse kundalini mentally chant the bija sounds lam vam ram yam ham ahm oomm not one at a time but in succession : like a single word- lamvamramyamhamahmoomm focus bare attention on each Chakra area as you say it then stop mentally saying it in your mind and feel it swirling and then use your feeling to speak them not language in your mind

Essentially its a pump it swirls and is very powerful if continued youl feel the crown and eye all the time and become intuitive beyond whats accecptable BUT the most important thing is to practice until it becomes an unconscious function say like how your heart beats .

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Kundalini energy is powerful and can be life changing. It should not be deliberately roused until the practitioner is prepared to deal with the consequences and even then the results can be fundamentally transformative. Not something to play around with!

<<   2 >>

join