It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Airline Offers Explanation for Unprotected Man Seen During Ebola Patient Transport

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   

The man observing Wednesday’s transport of the Dallas nurse without a hazmat suit on was a “protocol supervisor” who wasn’t wearing protective gear for a “higher level of safety,” an airline representative said.

“Our medical professionals in the biohazard suits have limited vision and mobility and it is the protocol supervisor’s job to watch each person carefully and give them verbal directions to ensure no close-contact protocols are violated,” a Phoenix Air representative told ABC News. “There is absolutely no problem with this and in fact [e]nsures an even higher level of safety for all involved.”

Link

You have got to be kidding me..........

So this is how stupid they think we are in America (maybe they are right) that we should just go ahead and swallow this down....

This is how they are approaching this situation on a regular basis here in Texas,I dunno if its the same across the US with other cases......

When will these people be held responsible? How many have to die before this madness stops?

When will these people be brought up on charges for the endangerment of American Citizens?

These people have put the American people at risk more then any terrorist has since 9/11 and they continue to do so on a daily basis, and feed us a line of BS on how Ebola is spread, despite the fact that their double speak tells us EVERYTHING we need to know......

FILE CHARGES NOW! and REMOVE these people over seeing these operations.

Our hospitals and the staff need to be TRAINED and equipped to handle this and the CDC needs to be held accountable!

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
What he needs is a mirror to see the biggest breach of the protection protocols!

I don't think there is a hand or forehead big enough to contain this level of facepalm

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

WOW just WOW!! is all i can say.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Errrr.

This sounds an awful lot like this moronic statement: DC says nurses infected with Ebola wore too much gear

Clearly they're revising the playbook as we roll.
edit on 10/16/2014 by ~Lucidity because: typo

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
NO kidding I read that today after coming home from a flight I was suppose to take out of DFW today......

The booking company screwed up my flight and never booked my ticket.......yay me, and I have a wedding reception in two days.....

At any rate........

The guy there is in unprotected gear, with a stage 4 biological hazard, to make sure the guys in proper gear, do what they are suppose to so no one gets it and spreads the disease........

Jesus Christ on a Cracker.........

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
Errrr.

This sounds an awful lot like this moronic statement: DC says nurses infected with Ebola wore too much gear

Clearly they're revising the playbook as we roll.

Sounds to me like they are using the playbook to level the table leg under the conference room's wobbly table.
edit on 10/16/2014 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
We should just face the facts that those in charge of this Ebola crisis are totally clueless. I quit trusting anyone with my safety or the safety of my family a long time ago. The level of stupidity from those in charge, from Obama on down, is amazing. It's almost as if they want a crisis....?

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

I have a better idea for it. As in bonfire.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sparky63
We should just face the facts that those in charge of this Ebola crisis are totally clueless. I quit trusting anyone with my safety or the safety of my family a long time ago. The level of stupidity from those in charge, from Obama on down, is amazing. It's almost as if they want a crisis....?

Obama does.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   

The explanation makes sense as long as hes wearing gloves and a respirator. He did look a little close for comfort, but they need someone with an eye out to help them remove the suit, etc. I would say most cases of care workers are due to poor removal of contaminates garb.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
The thing is, medical staff have gotten too lax when it comes to common infectious diseases. After the bad habits have set in year after year, and they've gotten too laxed in their isolation protocols, the protocols are no longer effective. Then when something more serious, like ebola, comes along, the bad habits remain and we see transmissions like we have in Dallas.

If all infectious diseases were treated as seriously as ebola, all the time, we wouldn't be seeing stuff like this at all.
edit on 10/16/2014 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: GogoVicMorrow

The explanation makes sense as long as hes wearing gloves and a respirator. He did look a little close for comfort, but they need someone with an eye out to help them remove the suit, etc. I would say most cases of care workers are due to poor removal of contaminates garb.

If thats the case then they got it by exposing themselves to the virus , which this guy is clearly doing........

The guy had absolutely NO protection gear on.........

yet they are saying the nurses are getting it because they arent using their gear properly or removing it properly?

Do you not see the huge Irony there?

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
At what point are they just going to admit they have no clue what they are doing? Okay, they won't, but it is pretty clear by everything I have seen they are just pretending to have a grasp on this.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I have been up caught up in this since the beginning and thinking the worst, I think I have read every post here on ATS and searched the web for any article I could find to read about it. I am starting to lean toward may be a way to get the americcan people to go along with whatever they are planning. Sorry but the flue shot didn't work on 50 % of us.

I do believe the threat of Ebola is real but after days of seeing this same kind of propaganda from our trusted leaders (said with sarcasm) that this is starting to look like a false flag.

The people (2 healthcare workers) who did contact Ebola was with Duncan in his last hours. Not a single casual case has come from the US citizens including his family that he was with up until the time they admitted him into the hospital.

I do think that all air flights coming from the effected area needs to be stopped and all persons should be put in quarantine for treatment to stop any chances of this disease getting transmitted.

But as of today I am no longer scared of getting infected with this disease. With winter coming on and the need for flue shots will be even more urgent if not mandatory.

I hope we didn't all fall for another conspiracy started within our own government and media. NOT AGAIN!!! I am no longer scared, I am now mad and will wait another 3 weeks to see if there really is a crisis.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sparky63

I don't think they are clueless at all.

As a matter of fact, I believe they know exactly what they are doing. Well, errrrrrr, at least those at the top......

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I'm sorry, I had to do this...what more can I say? LINK

On a shopping trip to the city a backwoods farmer bought a 24-piece jigsaw puzzle. He worked on it every night for two weeks. Finally, the puzzle was finished.
"Look what I've don, Jess," he said proudly to a visiting neighbor.

"That's surely somethin', Willard. How long did it take you?"

"Only two weeks."

"Never done a puzzle myself," Jess said. "Is two weeks fast?"

"Darn tootin'," Willard said. "Look at the box. It says, 'From two to four years."

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I don't think they are clueless at all.

As a matter of fact, I believe they know exactly what they are doing. Well, errrrrrr, at least those at the top

Seeker1963, for the first time since the start of all of this I agree with exactly what you just said, I think they know very well what they are doing, but they are getting a little sloppy in their performance and some of us are starting to get suspicious.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
That is just the dumbest thing I have ever heard!!!! Everyone else is completely covered yet the "protocol supervisor" is immune due to his "supervisor" status !!!!! Absolutely stupid, and I find it a complete breech in safety for everyone !!!

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Maybe someone should explain the protocol to the protocol supervisor, or maybe this is the protocol.

ETA He must of went all 4 years in college, because you can't get that dumb in 3.
edit on 16-10-2014 by hillbilly4rent because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: hillbilly4rent
Maybe someone should explain the protocol to the protocol supervisor, or maybe this is the protocol.

ETA He must of went all 4 years in college, because you can't get that dumb in 3.

Yeah, stupidity and blatant disregard for human life definitely seems to be the protocol

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join