It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ebola-outbreak-air-france-plane-isolated-madrid-airport-after-passenger-reports-symptoms-virus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Hmmm.... could things about to get worse in Spain?

From Source:

Spanish authorities have isolated an Air France aircraft at Madrid's airport and activated emergency health procedures after a passenger reported Ebola-like symptoms of a fever and shivers, officials confirmed.

A Spanish health ministry spokeswoman said that they were treating the incident as a suspected case of Ebola.

The passenger jet arrived in Madrid from Paris before being taken to a special area of the airport compound with the passengers still on board, according to a Spanish Airport Authority spokeswoman.

The Europa Press news agency said that there were 183 passengers on board the plane.

Wouldn't like to be a Passenger on that plane. Whats worse is if it turns out to be Ebola, where did this person Travel to and from??

Still a great idea to let people Travel around from the Infected Country's?

You know this sounds more and more like a deliberate attempt to spread this thing.

www.ibtimes.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

]You know this sounds more and more like a deliberate attempt to spread this thing.

No it doesn't.

Ebola doesn't pay taxes. Believe me, governments love their income, they would never knowingly mess with that on some mass scale.

Remember, I said knowingly. Denial of warning signs is another matter. Ebola plays the margin.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   

The passenger had caught the plane in the French capital after having arrived on a flight from Lagos, Nigeria. The plane’s crew alerted the Spanish authorities as to the situation on board.

Source

Meanwhile a low risk contact of the Spanish nurse with Ebola has been taken to isolation for presenting fever.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   
It won't be long (hopefully) before commercial flights from affected areas are stopped. As the disease continues to exponentially multiply, I would not be surprised to see more border closures to try to keep infection from spreading to new areas. I'm usually the last guy to hop aboard to fear train, but the way this disease is spreading and the seemingly lackadaisical response by the world governments to contain it have me wondering maybe if it's time to stock up on some supplies and go hermit-mode for a few months.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun

... and the seemingly lackadaisical response by the world government...

You know what I find odd? No western nations are stopping the flights. None. It is as if they think with one mind. You would think SOME would actually exercise 'an abundance of caution' and say "NOPE, no more flights... not on MY watch!" ...But they are all strangely silent on the obvious need to do this. They all spout the same rhetoric... "We must fight it at the source of outbreak. We must stop it from spreading IN AFRICA."

Well how about stopping it from spreading FROM AFRICA first!!!

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

Thanks for that.

The virus has stopped in its tracks in Lagos apparently, so hopefully this person on the flight just has 'Malaria' or some other flu like thing.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

]You know this sounds more and more like a deliberate attempt to spread this thing.

No it doesn't.

Ebola doesn't pay taxes. Believe me, governments love their income, they would never knowingly mess with that on some mass scale.

Remember, I said knowingly. Denial of warning signs is another matter. Ebola plays the margin.

Well said and I agree....people who think ebola was released to control population have to remember...ebola doesn't discriminate...it doesn't go to the elite and say oops sorry ill move on.

Unless however there is a vaccine but how would anyone really know a vaccine would work when the ebola strain could mutate. The "elite" would be taking a huge risk as they would potentially kill themselves.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: new_here

Agreed. They say, "It is impossible to reduce the risk of Ebola here in the United Staes to zero". Because they refuse to stop incoming flights.

Imo, shows how greedy the airlines and how in control of the decision making process they truly are.

Of, by and for Big Business.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I didn't necessarily mean the Governments!

I just meant deliberately by the individual!

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Unfortunately, between this, and Duncun(?) and the wonderful nurse that got on a plane, this just proves that people cannot be trusted.

This is a time when the government actuallly should step in and force quarantine. Because too many people have NO COMMON SENSE!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

That is a naive assessment. Governments care more about their standing of power in the world then they do of human suffering. The US government was evidently convinced--at least it attempted to convince us--that it had everything under control here at home. As for in other parts of the world, that clearly is not and would not be the case where the disease can run rampant. Everybody knows that.

Like civil unrest and actual civil wars in third World countries, any weakness in those places are times to push certain agendas. Remember, that "old" saying that came from the current administration's man right next to the Prez: "Don't let any good crisis go to waste." Even sending dozens of C-130s with "humanitarian aid" is a multi-faceted agenda, maybe a "gift-horse" but basically, "an offer you cannot refuse" when you have little recourse on your own.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

That is a naive assessment. Governments care more about their standing of power in the world then they do of human suffering.

"Governments"?

This American was raised on the "American Constitution". I
It doesn't say to conquer the world in there, anywhere. Its whole purpose is to protect the American people from that.

The example we are supposed to set is long gone, though.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
a reply to: Indigent

Thanks for that.

The virus has stopped in its tracks in Lagos apparently, so hopefully this person on the flight just has 'Malaria' or some other flu like thing.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Nigeria, as part of their aggressive means to stop Ebola, stop people from coming in from the infected areas? I believe they did. Makes perfect sense. Why can we not make perfect sense?!

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: new_here

Yes. They did stop people from crossing the Borders into Nigeria!

And here is the latest on this Flight:

Three people who are feared to have contracted Ebola are being tested in Spain for the virus, including one who arrived on an Air France jet that was isolated at Madrid’s airport as a precaution.

Other passengers were allowed to disembark, but the man who was suffering from a fever – who had travelled from Lagos, Nigeria – was taken by ambulance to Madrid’s Carlos III hospital, with the driver wearing full protective gear.

www.breakingnews.ie...

top topics

join