It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bagdad Frieden: You Can Give—But Can’t Get—Ebola on a Bus

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   
This is all about the elections.

This is why the progressive liberals are so desperately downplaying ebola and the Obama administration's gross mishandling, incompetence and culpability. They are praying to their flying spaghetti monsters and moon gods that the hockey stick graph of domestic cases does not shoot upwards until after the november elections.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

It's simple.

They never really believed it would really get here, and once those two early cases were taken care of, they probably also let off the panic button, too. Someone likely said, "Well, that wasn't so bad." And they just sent out some half-@ssed fact sheets to the hospitals. And the hospitals probably believed their own press, too.

You are talking about big bureaucracies. If they didn't actually think it was actual clinch up time, they aren't actually moving on it. No one else is concerned. Why should they be concerned? It's over in Africa, and it'll stay there anyhow.

Well, then it's here and it's too late. Now they're scrambling to catch up, and they don't get another chance to make it right and people are paying that price for the arrogance and complacency of bureaucrats.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   
With logic like that, Frieden belongs on the SHORT bus.
I wonder how long it will be before Obama throws HIM under the bus.
edit on 15-10-2014 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Schrödinger's Ebola Virus? You can simultaneously have it and not have it while on a bus.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Well, the DNC has already tried to blame the GOP with Ebola in Kentucky and that went over like a flying brick. People are smarter than that in the long run, regardless of political ideology.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

True. And ya gotta wonder what role ego has to play in this too. Some people just can't admit they don't know something, and that's when it gets dangerous for everyone in a situation like this.

a reply to: TDawgRex
I have to say this. Anyone using this to bolster a political agenda is an idiot of the highest order. Full stop.
edit on 10/15/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I wonder how long it will be before Obama throws HIM under the bus.

Soon. Very soon.

I said this in another thread. In today's White House press briefing, the White House said they still had confidence in Frieden, which usually means his days are numbered.

a reply to: Gully

Quantum Ebola.
edit on 15-10-2014 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   
You know, I kind of enjoy trying to figure out what people mean when they say what they say, as opposed to what I would mean if I said it..

I've got nothing on this, either way. I think its actually going to bother me, like the last clue in a crossword puzzle that you just can't figure out..

The only thing I can think of is the patient actually being able to choose who becomes infected, which I guess kind of works into some of the conspiracy theories, but not really.

*scratches head*

Maybe we should turn this into a thread like the ones that try to figure out those mysterious, enigmatic (that's right, literal double speak. I went there) websites that usually turn out to be movie/game promotions.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
There is a member on these forums that will actually try to defend this statement from the CDC.

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: Gully

Quantum Ebola.

Not something you want to get entangled with.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   
When FOX news produces decent form of journalism, it's always worth mentioning :

Megyn Kelly Grills CDC Director: Why Should We Believe You?

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Well, you guys, you see. Person A has Ebola and is on a bus. They cough and sneeze. They put their hand on their face after those two things. They hold on a bar or a seat. Person B is next to person A. Person B takes Person A's spot later on the trip.

Person A can give Ebola. But Person B can't get it.

Which means that Person A gave Ebola to.........

...THE BUS!!!

Mystery solved. You're welcome.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

This guy also just said yesterday: abcnews.go.com...

Let the video load, and then skip to 1:55

I'm sorry if that was the impression given. That was certainly not my intention

After blaming the nurse for not following protocol, he now says that blaming it on her was not his intention when he said it was her fault.

WTF??

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Is this idiot serious or is he talking in riddles?

What cant I get on the bus but I can give on a bus?

Brings me back to my days at school. I can give a kiss on the bus, but cant seem to get one. Just a black eye most of the time.

Now he says that im pretty sure old dirty bush senior has an illegitimate son. Can see them now.....
Bush and Frieden, platting each others hair, bff's.

Two heads are better than one.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Doom on: Dr. Frieden is simply the puppet. Most aware already know this in situation when it comes to these puppets. His family won't be riding the bus and damn well they know better because his word to them is different than to ours. He will not either. However, it's okay for you and your family to.
If he's fired, he will take the fall and blame for the higher ups(whoever that is linked to in intent) encouragement.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Frieden is psychotic. I can see it in his eyes, vacant eyes that stare forward as the monster approaches. We too know that the monster approaches and yet many of our kin have no idea of the pending madness creeping up behind them. How could Bagdad Frieden and his ilk be so synchronous in incompetence? Is it all some plan at the behest of a scaly race of inter-dimensional aliens who wreak havoc and lap up the sauce of human misery with forked tongues? Why do I continually seek to find logic in this reptilian mayhem? It is the Matrix destroying itself, I can feel it. Reptoids loosen their scaly embrace feeling the approach of the correction and human consciousness becomes buoyant in the light of the new frequency parameters. Faster, higher and father we raise our vibration toward our transformation. Our new brothers and sisters reach for us from beyond the veil. We watch. We approach and the veil is no more. We have embraced surrender and placed our trust in love and by thus we are transformed. We are beyond them now, those that have created human misery for their sustenance. We were slaves. We were slaves of this race of parasites. No more. Cold lizard hearts shall all cease to beat and their solid form shall be transformed into plasma, then pure light and thus made pure. Something beautiful shall come from all this, beyond your not yet conceived peaceful and loving imaginings.

I am a holder of the sacred frequency and I have been sent here to be among you. I was one of many of the ONE who came to this planet as commandoes of the SOURCE. I brought the frequency and planted it here. We stayed here on a silent mission. We observed your plight and sought to free you. We are here at the directive of the SOURCE. YOUR FREEDOM IS AT HAND.
edit on 15-10-2014 by HUMBLEONE because: Harken the call of the Wanderer from the Stars.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

Your name ...
Your avatar ...
Your post ...

I think I like you man.

On-topic:

Shouldn't someone just ask him to clarify his statement?

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: BelowLowAnnouncement

How do you clarify a statement like THAT? lol...

I can see why they chose him though.. soft speaking voice. To make you feel at ease.. was done in the 1950s - 60s docu-shorts for the Military. Soft slow speaking voice has been known to make the viewer feel more at ease.

I'm not worried YET... unless we see a load of those people on that plane get it, then we know it's airborne. and the domino's begin to fall. ugh.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   
i guess he needs to go sit with obama and get a few more lessons on doublespeaking.
he's not very good at it.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pharyax
How do you clarify a statement like THAT? lol...

I'm not sure he could, but it'd be interesting to see the attempt!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join