It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's CDC next step when Ebola breaks out of this hospital group? That is unasked question!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   
What's CDC next step when Ebola breaks out of this hospital group? That is unasked question!
How will they confine this? Shutdown Dallas? Shutdown all non essential Interstate travel. We need to be proactive time and have and communicate the plan to public rather than try and play catch up. We can see what playing catch up results in, in Africa.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Xeven
I predict they will tell us everything is fine and blame the nurses.
Just sayin

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   

don't worry, the military will come up with some brilliant solution like kill every person in the city to "starve"the virus to death.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   
They haven't even shut down plane travel from affected areas of Africa. I can't imagine them shutting down Dallas.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Let it spread.

Then they will tell us that we don't have enough hospitals equipped to deal with the problem.
Then the politicians will pass some spending measure to build super-hospitals everywhere.
And some company that gives enough money to the DNC and RNC will get the contract to build the new super-hospitals.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Everyone should calm down. Nigeria had 19 cases and snuffed it out.

The US is the best in the west.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   
CDCs next step is to confirm it and advise. Thats their job. They aren't Hazmat or the medical professionals on the front line.
edit on 15-10-2014 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   
again....where is the Surgeon General in all this?

"The Surgeon General reports to the Assistant Secretary for Health (ASH), who may be a four-star admiral in the United States Public Health Service, Commissioned Corps (PHSCC), and who serves as the principal adviser to the Secretary of Health and Human Services on public health and scientific issues. The Surgeon General is the overall head of the Commissioned Corps, a 6,500-member cadre of health professionals who are on call 24 hours a day, and can be dispatched by the Secretary of HHS or the Assistant Secretary for Health in the event of a public health emergency."

Why haven't personnel been deployed here at home to assist with containment?

This is obviously a public health emergency is it not?

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

No. Ebola while scary poses no risk to us. Cigarettes kill more people everyday.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: nukedog

The US government knows how to blow stuff up.
They don't know how to work with citizens, plan, cooperate and stay within the rules of a medical protocol.

Our politicians don't have the competence to handle this situation.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Let it spread.

Then they will tell us that we don't have enough hospitals equipped to deal with the problem.
Then the politicians will pass some spending measure to build super-hospitals everywhere.
And some company that gives enough money to the DNC and RNC will get the contract to build the new super-hospitals.

As I gaze into my crystal ball ... behold!! I see the formation of a new group of physicians banding together for cause!! Their name: Doctors ... within borders. LOL

I've had waaayyy too much Scotch to be posting tonight. But ... I'm in pain. Cancer treatment can do that to a guy. Owww!!

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Mandatory Vaccination for all is the outcome of this hoax of an outbreak

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Quarantine Texas....

They want to secede from the rest of America anyway! Two problems solved, one medical and one political..

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xeven
How will they confine this? Shutdown Dallas? Shutdown all non essential Interstate travel. We need to be proactive time and have and communicate the plan to public rather than try and play catch up. We can see what playing catch up results in, in Africa.

That is the million dollar question? Shutting down anything will kill our already fragile economy. It is a catch 22.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: badgerprints

The US government knows how to blow stuff up.
They don't know how to work with citizens, plan, cooperate and stay within the rules of a medical protocol.

Our politicians don't have the competence to handle this situation.

But but our President IS a community organizer! I feel so much better.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   

a reply to: Caver78

No. Ebola while scary poses no risk to us. Cigarettes kill more people everyday.

Sounds like you work for the CDC, just sayn'

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   

They will do nothing that effects there political agenda, the American people are second to there control of this country.

The insanity of this event is Obama's administration has made this all about politics and covering there inept attempt at having a clue as to what to do.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: whatnext21

No I'm calm mongering. I decided to try and think happy thoughts.

Boom facts!

7 things more likely to kill you than Ebola

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: nukedog

in a week we will see it has moved into the population outside the hospital group. It's to late now.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I'd like to know the effect that Ebola patients presence has on existing hospital patients. They're already sick and now they have this additional mental stress. Will data show a spike in deaths, disease flare-ups, etc.. when an Ebola patient is in the Hospital and the world's media is turning the place into a circus?

Also, I wonder how many people elect not to schedule surgery at a hospital with an Ebola patient, or summon just enough strength in the ambulance to request not to be taken to _________ hospital.
-cwm

top topics

<<   2 >>

join