It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sixty Days To Beat Ebola, United Nations Warns

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   
news.sky.com... -nations-warns

But Mr Banbury told the UN Security Council the 70% target was becoming harder to meet as new infections stack up.

He urged: "We either stop ebola now or we face an entirely unprecedented situation for which we do not have a plan."

This is one of the scariest things I have read/heard about Ebola.

God help us.

Please note:
I did several searches & nothing came up.

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
A great place to start would be STOPPING FLIGHTS.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
My local news just said we are YEARS away from making a vaccine for ebola. YEARS!!! Seriously?! Not good news at all, if true.......

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ValentineWiggin

Agreed!! Set a date, sooner then later, so whoever is traveling on business from the U.S., has time to get home, then lock it all down. I know, much easier said then done!! Seal ALL borders also!!

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ValentineWiggin

If the U.N. and other super-informed people think it's that serious, maybe you are correct - but not only out of Africa, ground all commercial planes for a couple of months to see where that takes us in stopping the illness.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: nerdyclutzyblonde

Yes, you are right is very scary, but not because ebola that is nothing but scaremongering, the danger is more deeper than that, in order to stop contagions in ebola ridden countries, the UN, WHO and big private pharma interest will be pushing untested in human vaccines.

That is what you should be scare about, a mass forced vaccinations within the next 60 days.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: j.r.c.b.
My local news just said we are YEARS away from making a vaccine for ebola. YEARS!!! Seriously?! Not good news at all, if true.......

Yeah, no one wants to touch it because funny enough just about every researcher that has worked on Ebola in the past 40 years has accidentally infected themselves while doing so.

Kind of hahaha, oh dear god, he heh hmm, cough, gulp, mewp, -funny

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: nerdyclutzyblonde

Yes, you are right is very scary, but not because ebola that is nothing but scaremongering, the danger is more deeper than that, in order to stop contagions in ebola ridden countries, the UN, WHO and big private pharma interest will be pushing untested in human vaccines.

That is what you should be scare about, a mass forced vaccinations within the next 60 days.

You should tell all the dead Africans about that. Just watch the VICE documentary, they first travelled in the early stages the Africans thought Ebola was just a scam by the government to get money from the West. Linky. Even had a popular artist with a hit song, "Ebola" making fun of it. All of them swear it doesn't exist. Go back a few months later and it's, "Ebola killing all my fan-uh-lee, they vomit everywaur, they having out their butt projectile explosion..." Linky.

Yeah, nothing but fake scare mongering by the illuminati, want to take your rights away put you in marshall law FEMA camp tents designated for Ebola, then inject everyone with sterilization vaccines. Dammit, I shouldn't have leaked their plans online...

They don't have any vaccine to test. Even if they did, there is a reason why Africa gets all the Stage 3 trials, subsequently, good reason why Africans are distrustful of their government and companies in their testing their drugs lol.

"Hey, uh, were not sure this is safe??"

"Test it on the Africans dummy! It's like an entire continent full of lab rats!"
edit on 14-10-2014 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ValentineWiggin

....and another shipping container of illegals from Africa arrives- there is need for maritime vigilance as well.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: boncho

They are saying a Canadian vaccine trial is to start in MD.

Two types of vaccines are being tested. A vaccine developed by the Public Health Agency of Canada began testing Monday at the Walter Reed Army Institute of Research in Silver Spring, Md.

New Vaccine

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Here's more of what was said by the U.N.

"The WHO advises within 60 days we must ensure 70% of infected people are in a care facility and 70% of burials are done without causing further infection," said Anthony Banbury, the UN's deputy ebola coordinator. "We need to do that within 60 days from 1 October. If we reach these targets then we can turn this epidemic around."

Go team!

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Even "most Conservative" estimates are now saying 1.4 million cases of Ebola by the end of January 2015.

The "officials" have been warning about 10,000 cases a week. More like 100,000 cases a week, if they expect the numbers to be over a million within 8-10 weeks.

I think they're downplaying what's really happening and information about how bad it really is to try and stop people from panicking. When they say 10,000 people a week, but then also say 1.4 million in three months, the math doesn't add up.

Maybe they're hoping that your average news reader can't do basic math, which is probably true.

What's amazing to me is that they're still allowing air travel from these countries. The only saving grace is that most people in those countries can't afford international travel to places like New York, LA, London, Beijing, Moscow, Mexico City, Mumbai, Singapore, or any other densely populated area.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: boncho

The scaremongering for the rest of the world like the US to take a mass forced vaccination put up by recommendation of the UN and WHO, Africa is just sadly the "collateral damage" of the ebola infection, somebody had to died first to make others scare.

edit on 14-10-2014 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
UMMM the US has had 1 death

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I remember another time no so long time ago, when we had another scaremongering of a killer virus

World Braces for Possible Pandemic

On Saturday, April 25, 2009, under the rules of the International Health Regulations, the Director-General of WHO declared the 2009 H1N1 outbreak a Public Health Emergency of International ConcernExternal Web Site Icon and recommended that countries intensify surveillance for unusual outbreaks of influenza-like illness and severe pneumonia. Also on April 25, 2009, New York City officials reported an investigation into a cluster of influenza-like illness in a high school, and CDC testing confirmed two cases of 2009 H1N1 influenza infection in Kansas, and another case in Ohio shortly after.

On April 26, 2009, the United States Government determined that a public health emergency existed nationwide; CDC’s Strategic National Stockpile (SNS) began releasing 25% of the supplies in the stockpile that could be used to protect and treat influenza. This included 11 million regimens of antiviral drugs, and personal protective equipment including over 39 million respiratory protection devices (masks and respirators), gowns, gloves and face shields, to states (allocations were based on each state’s population).

As part of the nation’s pre-pandemic planning efforts, by April 2009 the Federal Government had purchased 50 million treatment courses of antiviral drugs – oseltamivir and zanamivir – for the SNS, and states had purchased 23 million antiviral regimens. After the determination of the public health emergency, FDA also took action to expand possible usage of antiviral drugs oseltamivir and zanamivir by issuing Emergency Use Authorizations (EUAs).

This time is ebola in spot light

www.cdc.gov...

US Within only months US went from phase 3 to 5 I see the same path with ebola, at the end, big pharma millions of anti viral vaccines prof to be a lost of profits.

History repeat it self with another name, ebola.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
UMMM the US has had 1 death

One too many in my book...

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Despite the naysayers, prepare now....plan....and hope none of it will be required.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

When they say 10,000 people a week, but then also say 1.4 million in three months, the math doesn't add up.

It does.....because the increase would be exponential, it wouldn't be 10,000 cases per week every week for 3 months, it could double every week for 3 months and easily top 1.4 million.

scary times indeed.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
Despite the naysayers, prepare now....plan....and hope none of it will be required.

Perfectly said!!!

I hope to God that this will blow over. That somehow, something is done to stop the spread.

I had a terrible thought contemplating if Ebola spread into a large city lacking basic health care. There would not be enough room to bury bodies. They would have to be incinerated. There wouldn't be enough workers to dispose of the deceased. There would be bodies piled up on the streets.

Much like from what we've seen in Africa.

There would be a second wave or third wave of disease that would be from lack of sanitation. Killing many more.

This has got to be stopped.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Before you buy into their goals think, stand still and think deeply. There is a thread with an article from Western Africa about the diamond strikes and also there's oil there. And 4000 troops were sent in to "shoot the virus" apparently. There are also reports of hundreds of well poisonings with fermoldehyde which mimics some of these symptoms. Who makes the money and what is the gain? Is this really ebola? I don't buy it for one minute.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join