It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking---Medical Personnel Surround Inbound Flight at Logan Airport

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
This sounds like a possible attempted terrorist attack. The "bomb" went off prematurely.
Maybe not even attempted. How many sick ebola patients would have to flown over here before our system is broken down? We wouldn't send them back. We would send them all to the Er for free health care. Just how many would be needed before our system comes crashing down?
edit on 10/13/2014 by stellawayten because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: JG1993
Guy on twitter was listening to Boston police radio, his tweets line up with what the onboard passenger @barahont was saying.

5 people sick, at least two had fevers (one of which had it for 3 days prior.)

They suited up the people in Tyvek before bringing them off plane.

Flew from Dubai, had visited Mecca + other unconfirmed middle eastern locations.

Can you post a better capture please...or maybe post a link?

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: JG1993

hmmmm interesting
thanks

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
The other thread said they were from Saudi Arabia.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: stellawayten
The other thread said they were from Saudi Arabia.

Mecca is in Saudi Arabia.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

if you click the picture it will unblur.

a reply to: Stormdancer777

Twitter seems to be the best bet every time a plane is quarantined.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: stellawayten

You know what? It does seem like a 'terror attack'... It's like a film actually.

Get people infected and send them to the USA!

Maybe some guy in a Lab did start this after all.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
According to the @barahont twitter feed...the 5 passengers were removed (assuming to quarantine) ...and the rest of the passengers are told to get their luggage and go.

Does this seem wrong to anyone else? What if others were infected?

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   

That will make a great epitaph on somebody's tombstone:

"They Told Me To Get My Luggage and Go."

What is wrong with this picture? Is every person in an official capacity in this country insane?? Or just stupid?
edit on 13-10-2014 by Jansy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

That incident even moved the financial markets:
EUR/USD surges 3/4 cent last hour, Ebola reports in US weigh

... an opportunity for me to make some money by going for a few minutes short in USDCHF and long in EURUSD

Ko3
edit on 13-10-2014 by kid_of_3NKi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jansy

That will make a great epitaph on somebody's tombstone:

"They Told Me To Get My Luggage and Go."

yeah, but how many tombstones?

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: kid_of_3NKi

That incident even moved the financial markets:
EUR/USD surges 3/4 cent last hour, Ebola reports in US weigh

... an opportunity for me to make some money by going for a few minutes short in USDCHF and long in EURUSD

Ko3

Ebola doesnt recognise money, i'm going short on Ebola.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Didn't these five just return from the Hajj in Mecca?
With millions of Muslims visiting this time of year, couldn't five potentially infected individuals among the crowds have a catastrophic effect?
2.bp.blogspot.com...
edit on 13-10-2014 by IAMTAT because: link added

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Actually if they are coming from Saudi Arabia, I doubt this would be a 'terror attack' but then again aren't the Saudi's helping in the fight against ISIL?

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   

If this keeps up the world will ban U.S. citizens. Because OBAMA did nothing to stop it from coming into our country!
edit on Tue Oct 14 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
My point, exactly. Officials there have been on alert for an ISIS attack since late Sept.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   
they will not close our borders because the airlines will go bankrupt again... Its all about money..

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Actually if they are coming from Saudi Arabia, I doubt this would be a 'terror attack' but then again aren't the Saudi's helping in the fight against ISIL?

It's not just Saudis that go to Mecca. Every (good) Muslim must make at least one pilgrimage to Mecca in their lifetime. Thinking of all the people there and Muslims coming from all over, including Africa, it would make quite a breeding ground for a disease that requires contact.

We're quickly getting to the point where there's no controlling who should be allowed to fly.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Its funny we have spent the past 13 years in fear of terrorism, and here is something equally as dangerous, in all probability more dangerous, and there is a level of arrogance and apathy towards doing even the most common sense thing, banning flights. Its bizarre to say the least, that we have been kept in a state of fear since 2001 over another attack, and yet we possibly are being infiltrated by a virus that could devastate our county with a very limited reaction to the situation. Not only should flights be banned, but ANYONE coming into the country from west africa should be quarantined. This is potentially at least as big a national security issue as terrorism has been framed to be and yet there is just this very questionable under reaction to the situation. I guess it is possible they are not worried because the threat is minimal, but if it is even a possibility that its not, more needs to be done. If they wait until the epidemic is under way, it will be too late. As we have seen this virus spreads exponentially. It may not spread as readily in the West than in Africa, but it could still infect a lot of people if it breaks out. The only thing I can think of is that they have a vaccine stashed away that they will pull out if this thing snowballs. I hope thats what it is, the other alternative explanations I have heard given on some of the threads to their lack of action are very disturbing. I am not ready to hypothesize that its some kind of intentional act to start an epidemic, I don't think that is the case, but considering how contagous and potentially lethal this bug is we should not take ANY chances with it.
edit on 13-10-2014 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: rockpaperhammock

this is truly gonna be a logistical nightmare with the flu season coming up....and it is good we take precautions but we are gonna hear the boy cry wolf too many times and become more complacent than we already are
It was planned that way. Come on and wake up. This ebola scare was planned to create panic. Ebola has to be one of the easiest viruses to contain yet they're not containing it? In this day of modern medicine?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join