It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll: Did CDC's Dr. Tom Frieden Drop the Ball with the Ebola Crisis?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
In your opinion, has Tom Frieden mishandled the Ebola crisis? Do you trust what he says in the pressers?
Do you feel that he has put you at risk?

I vote YES to mishandling the crisis. NO to his rehearsed speeches at the pressers. And YES to putting my loved ones at risk.

Just a few sources:

1. All Ebola threads on ATS

2. Just today, McCain asked CNN's Candy Crowley "Who is in charge?"
www.mediaite.com...

3. Local Ebola Expert Calls CDC 'Negligent'
www.kktv.com...

4. Though Dr. Mobley is a little quirky, his journey through Customs proved that our Customs officials are asleep at the wheel.
video.foxnews.com...=show-clips

5.Obama contradicts the CDC
hotair.com...

It goes on and on. More and more people are questioning the CDC.

So, what do you think? Yes? No?

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: drwill

Frieden is a paid liar who is deliberately downplaying the threat so as not to cause "panic" and economic damage to big businesses if the proper steps were taken and the correct information was provided.

I believe nothing the CDC says. They are corrupt mouthpieces for the drug company cartel.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   

yes, no, yes

link   
I think yes because they were overly optimistic about containing the outbreak in Africa and not grounded in reality.

They have constantly downplayed the transmission risks.

And they have downplayed the risks of Ebola in the United States, including but not limited to campaigning against air travel restrictions and being overconfidant in our Health Care system to recognize and manage cases.
edit on 12-10-2014 by 1mpl3m3nt because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-10-2014 by 1mpl3m3nt because: (no reason given)

link   
What are the Pressers?

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: BerenstEiner
News conference

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   

I vote YES because he should have had people who know how to handle the CDC gear there to monitor the health care workers undressing! No question about it! How can you take a home town nurse and suddenly make her an expert in handling such a deadly virus...when "experts" can't even get it right!

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gully

yes, no, yes

Ditto

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   
They seem so positive they have a lid on things... It's all just face and they know it.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I think most people with half a brain realize he has not a clue what is going on here. Just because he has "Dr." Before his name must mean he is infallible.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
The WHO, CDC, NIH, and the government totally dropped the ball. They should have NEVER allowed people from infected areas out. Still shouldn't even though now it's probably pretty much most of the whole world.

They are pretending to know more about the disease than they actually know combined with not wanting to cause mass panic and probably knowing a bit about or suspecting the real agenda here, just as we are.

All I can say is use your own knowledge, common sense, and logic and protect yourself and yours.

As for Friedan, he's just another puppet.
edit on 10/12/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Yep! He sure did!

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   

This administration is tripping all over themselves to prevent panic protect outcomes for the November elections.

THAT is the real conspiracy here.

If public panic now ensues, it will be concurrent with the loss of government credibility.

COMPLETE MORONS.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I have VERY LITTLE confidence in the CDC.. actually ZERO.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   

I have a dark as midnight intuition that he is being well paid to facilitate the culling of the U.S. herd. Obama and his government have handled this in a fashion that goes well beyond mere incompetence. These are deliberate actions, choices, and behaviours with a clear focus to keep the doors open to Africa for more people to be infected and for health workers to be deliberately misinformed so that their attempts at safe precautions are a total failure.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I trust the CDC like all other corporations like them
FDA
USDA
WHO
RED CROSS
Congress

As far as I can throw them...

This whole situation is so mishandled is HAS to be deliberate

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vaxellion
They seem so positive they have a lid on things... It's all just face and they know it.

That's pretty much what I think to.

They're trying to act like everything's going great and they have a good handle on this thing....but it's almost the complete opposite of what's happening.

Fumbles and complete mess ups since this thing began in Dallas. Just a few examples - Duncan gets sent home and was told to take some pills on his first visit to the hospital. Sheriff deputy's are ordered into the infected apartment with no safety gear. The ambulance was in service for a couple days after transporting Duncan before being cleaned. 2nd person (a nurse) gets infected while treating Duncan, even though the highest safety protocols were in place at that time..... yea, I think the ball was dropped pretty hard on this.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: drwill

2. Just today, McCain asked CNN's Candy Crowley "Who is in charge?"
www.mediaite.com...

Ebola is in charge mr mccain....hopefully it charges straight towards you.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Absolutely, unequivocally YES. And the CIDRIP appears to agree with me, based on this recent commentary:

www.cidrap.umn.edu...

And, my.post addressing this, here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on bTuesdayu14Tue, 14 Oct 2014 11:42:26 -0500am114210 by bludragin because: (no reason given)

top topics

join