It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Health care worker at Dallas hospital tests positive for Ebola

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 05:45 AM
link   
A healthcare worker at Presbyterian Hospital in Dallas TX has tested positive for Ebola.
www.foxnews.com...
www.cnn.com...
www.nbcnews.com...
www.cbs19.tv...

The health care worker reported a low grade fever Friday night and was placed into isolation The test result was received late Saturday.
Some sources state that the healthcare worker was one of several that took care of the vector Thomas Eric Duncan.
edit on V502014Sundayam31America/ChicagoSun, 12 Oct 2014 05:50:13 -05001 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Oh God, Ebola threads on ATS are mutating faster than previously thought.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Thanks, I needed that lol.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 05:54 AM
link   
*inserts joker "And here we go" gif*

I don't understand how the system failed. It's not like Duncan didn't tell them he was in West Africa. Sure, he shouldn't have come go the U.S. but he was terrified. Were there not some type of measures taken to prevent this from spreading? It is a hospital, not McDonald's. Seems to me like the hospital failed.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Already posted.

Time to stop the mutation.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

As myself, and other ATS members that have contributed to this extremely insidious and virulent disease have said, this is a plague, a pandemic, that is airborne.
It is now starting out slow in The U.S. and Spain and it has the history of rapidly spreading.
Ebola is starting here just like it did in Nigeria, Guinea, Sierra Leone, an Liberia.
We pride ourselves in raising the alarm.
And to those that make lite of this growing catastrophe, all we can do is shake our heads in disbelief.
The world as we knew it, has now changed forever.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Thank you for keeping us informed

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

This is the second health care worker in a western hospital ,with all our know-how, who has contracted this deadly disease. So we can't accept that this disease is not airborne in some manner.

I do think its far too dangerous to allow people coming from infected areas to simply fly in and spread this disease. I think also, even before it comes in to the UK we need to stop all flights to these countries. If this disease spreads with all the precautions we can take, we don't need to import it just to help it along into huge societies where this could run riot.

If you think of the flue virus from WW1 time, do we need to repeat lessons we should have learned already.

Policies of being too nice and accepting whatever sh-t comes with this stance need to stop.

My son works in our local hospital and I certainly don't want him and everyone else there exposed to this. We need the barriers up and isolation areas for those poor people who have suffered this disease. Its time to stop being nice and start being practical.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Maybe it's time for you to stop reading posts that bother you.

If this issue irritates you so much...why comment and why are you even here?

Just put your tin foil hat on and pretend it will never happen to you.

No one asked you to moderate this thread!

WTF!

ETA
Your comment bothered me so incredibly much, that I just had to ask you what your problem is with the number of Ebola threads? Should there be only one in your opinion? What's your problem with an individual spreading current information? As an ATS member, your comment seriously disturbs me. What gives?

By the way, if one of us has the cure for Ebola....hopefully, you'll read that one freaking thread.

What's wrong with you...really? If you're afraid.....so are the rest of us.
edit on 10/12/14 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: ETA

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   
As stated above

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Already posted

Closing

Semper

top topics

join