It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC Suggests "Hermetically Sealed Coffins" For Ebola Victims

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Here you go ATS...Some timeline news to consider.

Back in 2008 "Infowars.com" broke a story about half million plastic coffins purchased and located in Georgia.
Link here.... www.infowars.com...

At that time ATS members began discussion about possibilities and theories.
Link here... www.abovetopsecret.com...

Fast forward to current day and we now have two interesting stories about these same coffins.
www.zerohedge.com...
news.yahoo.com...

Anyone else seeing the long prep time involved in this? Planned planned planned.

Please discuss...my mind is full and chaotic.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: solarstorm

I remember part of the counter argument at that time was that those "containers were too big for coffins. You could put ten bodies into just one, they said.

We can say, "exactly so."

Maybe that was the one bit of truth that they allowed us to have about the intended uses for those units.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Wow, This really does look pretty fishy.

S&F

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Naaaa im sure its fine.......

Ebola is hard to get.......

If its not a threat why would they need those!

/end sarcasm

In a story for Yahoo News, the CDC says that in the event of an Ebola outbreak in the U.S., bodies of the deceased would be required to be buried within "hermetically sealed caskets", which would prevent the escape of microbes during funerals.

Anyone else seeing the huge disconnect between what they are telling you on the news and THIS?
edit on 10/9/2014 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   
They were prepared years ago now they're just waiting it out till the items are needed. Those coffins were put out in plain sight so everybody could see them. And not one of us can do a thing about it, they flaunt it. S + F

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I don't believe in coincidences and I believe in them even less when my government seems to be fervently peddling them to the public like off brand Girl Scout cookies.

edit on 10/9/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

I remember part of the counter argument at that time was that those "containers were too big for coffins. You could put ten bodies into just one, they said.

Ten bodies per coffin @ 500,000 coffins is 5,000,000 bodies at the Georgia location alone.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   
why would they use coffins to bury infected dead? what happened to good old fashioned kill it with fire cremation status? i mean were not at the stage where we need a frigging open pit to burn the bodies but surely cremating thsoe confirmed to have had ebola would be in every ones best interests as i dunno i always thought fire cleansed it all so to speak

www.nbcnews.com... this seems to imply that on average its cheaper to cremate then bury anyways so it cant be a purely economic reason
edit on 9-10-2014 by RalagaNarHallas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Speaking of creepy monuments I think part of the Denver airport murals shows people in a detention camp surrounded by others in biosuits. If you ask me that's coincidental. Part shows workers angered most likely over mass layoffs, then a virus, a battle. Far from a coincidence imo.

RalagaNarHallas: I'm assuming they'd be used to collect the infected or dead then taken to a designated "incineration" site or some other way to dispose of them.
edit on 9-10-2014 by Yeahkeepwatchingme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   
All I can say is "curiouser and curiouser. . . "

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I'll go out on my own limb and say that They want Us to contract Ebola. The elite already have their top shelf vaccines and elixirs. This is a stunt to thin out the herd. How else can you explain the constant flights to and from Liberia. Is our foreign policy really going to crash if we cancel a few flight to certain African countries?

As much as Ebola is making headlines, this still fits into the silent weapons for silent wars category. An analogy to how blind the public is to a government willing to wage war on it's own people. Do your own research, draw your own conclusions.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered, It's yours...

edit on 9-10-2014 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

link   
If Ebola gets that bad they will be burying people in mass trenches, not "plastic coffins".

Where are the bulldozers anyway? Show me pics of D9's parked out back the hospital parking lot.

Images

link   
I would love nothing but a grand conspiracy to come to life,, but unless Ebola starts spreading like the T virus,I cant see the 'FEMA" coffins being needed in the quantity that has been conspired.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Just think for for a moment, a little common DF is required.

Now, how many funerals have you been to. Have you ever noticed how tight the seal is on a coffin. Ever smelt a body. Yes many are prepared so they don't smell but some aren't.

What is wrong with putting the body in a sealed body bag. That is how they transport bodies all the time.

Sealed body bag + normal coffin + 5ft of dirt, WTF, what is going to get out of that!

Why the sudden need for 'special' caskets.

This is just another chapter in the 'let's scare the crap out of the people'

P

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Hermetically sealed coffins? Give me a #ing break.

When this gets out of hand, the only plausible solution to handling the volume of dead bodies will be coffinless mass graves or incineration.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

What is wrong with putting the body in a sealed body bag. That is how they transport bodies all the time.

Sealed body bag + normal coffin + 5ft of dirt, WTF, what is going to get out of that!

Why the sudden need for 'special' caskets.

This is just another chapter in the 'let's scare the crap out of the people'

P

Special caskets that can hold multiple bodies all sealed...I'm thinking the utilization of forklifts into the graves.

If that's the case then I would be scared.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaticusMaximus
Hermetically sealed coffins? Give me a #ing break.

When this gets out of hand, the only plausible solution to handling the volume of dead bodies will be coffinless mass graves or incineration.

Great idea...contact cdc and offer them your input.

cdc.gov or 800-CDC-INFO (800-232-4636)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   
They said they were gonna cremate Duncans body, but is that a good idea? Is there any possible way that the smoke from a cremation could spread the disease?? Or is that only in movies?

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

why would they use coffins to bury infected dead? what happened to good old fashioned kill it with fire cremation status?

I believe CDC regulations state that the body must undergo cremation right after so I do not know how that fits in to this.

Unless they are planning to burn the coffins, but then I do not know why they would use plastic.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: CaticusMaximus

Mass graves maybe, but incineration of that many would take far too long.

Mass open fire pits? Doubtful as we are a civilized nation.

Multiple bodies in a casket (each in a hermetically sealed bag containing an antiviral soup), then buried in mass? Yea, that's about what we should expect if Ebola kicks off in the States.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join