It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Duncans family doesn't appear to have ebola. Why?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   
What we need to figure out is why Duncans family is not contracting the ebola virus. This is an important question. I've heard some say they would be lucky not to get it. I don't thin it's luck.

Some might say it's harder to get than we think. If so, why did the nurse from Spain get it after having protective clothing on? But the family was living in poop and puke from an infected person for days. They had no protection.

Maybe people living in America don't get it? Well, we did bring in a few Americans that got it but how long has it been since they lived in the US.

So the question is what do we do here that Africa and Spain do not do. Do they have GMO foods? do they have their water laced with Florida?

I bring this to your attention ATS so you can help me think outside of the box and connect the dots.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: stellawayten

It hasn't been 21 days yet, so it's still possible.

I doubt that water being laced with Florida would have any effect.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   

The only plausible reason is that ebola is what is been told to be, a disease that only can be transmitted by bodily fluids.

And the family knew that he was infected as he knew also when coming into the country, and they took precautions to stay away from any contamination, been ebola no an airborne virus that helped.

We need to take into consideration the small group of scientist that has been telling US for a while that ebola doesn't thrive in the US environment, our way of life, sanitary conditions are linked to that.

Perhaps that is why the government and CDC has taken a very nonchalant stance when it comes to ebola in the US.

Now, until we see an American citizens with ebola contracted here in our soil we may not need to be in a panic mode at all and perhaps can wait for the vaccine without jumping to the hysteria that is soo abundance around

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   

do they have their water laced with Florida?

What does that mean? Did you mean Fluoride perhaps?

I have been curious about Duncan's family as well and after seeing homeland security Judge Jenkins stand with the family not wearing any protection that really made me wonder...

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I think Duncan was used as way to get the latest strain of Ebola to America. Either to be used as a lab rat for a new vaccine, or he was sent here to start a fear campaign against the American people. Its just too fishy to me

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Or they could be lying. Remember, the Dallas case first broke in the news, not from officialdom.

Same thing happened after Fukushima. First reports in the news… then silence.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Glassbender777

He lied his way in.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I've never been to where this outbreak was in Africa but perhaps sanitation, nutrition, and/or water quality. If it continues to only affect those who have stepped on African soil that would be weird. Viruses aren't usually that sensitive.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Pick one or more of the following -

- It hasn't been 21 days so we can't say they are in the free and clear yet.
- They do have it and it's being covered up for now.
- They don't have it and got VERY lucky.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Staroth

do they have their water laced with Florida?

What does that mean? Did you mean Fluoride perhaps?

Oops. Autocorrect got me.

I have been curious about Duncan's family as well and after seeing homeland security Judge Jenkins stand with the family not wearing any protection that really made me wonder...

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dianec
I've never been to where this outbreak was in Africa but perhaps sanitation, nutrition, and/or water quality. If it continues to only affect those who have stepped on African soil that would be weird. Viruses aren't usually that sensitive.

That doesn't account for the Spanish nurse getting it.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

The only plausible reason is that ebola is what is been told to be, a disease that only can be transmitted by bodily fluids.

And the family knew that he was infected as he knew also when coming into the country, and they took precautions to stay away from any contamination, been ebola no an airborne virus that helped.

We need to take into consideration the small group of scientist that has been telling US for a while that ebola doesn't thrive in the US environment, our way of life, sanitary conditions are linked to that.

Perhaps that is why the government and CDC has taken a very nonchalant stance when it comes to ebola in the US.

Now, until we see an American citizens with ebola contracted here in our soil we may not need to be in a panic mode at all and perhaps can wait for the vaccine without jumping to the hysteria that is soo abundance around

This sort of post isn't welcome around these parts!

Star!

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
Pick one or more of the following -

- It hasn't been 21 days so we can't say they are in the free and clear yet.
- They do have it and it's being covered up for now.
- They don't have it and got VERY lucky.

Let's for the sake of argument...add this one FF.

The particular strain of ebola Duncan has, has been genetically altered to only attack, in a very serious manner, certain DNA genetic human types.

Des

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Destinyone
The particular strain of ebola Duncan has, has been genetically altered to only attack, in a very serious manner, certain DNA genetic human types.

Question ... is he the biological father of any of the children in the apartment? If so, that's a pretty close DNA match and I'd think whatever he's got would more easily transfer ... (If this was a genetically altered virus to attack certain genetic types).

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I've wondered if most people are immune to catching full-blown Ebola, and there are the unlucky ones who are susceptible for some reason. Even though Ebola is supposedly rampaging through its African environs, even in very large cities, the number of cases isn't that high compared to the percentage of people exposed. Like any disease, does this one strike some and leave most untouched? I too have had an interest in this family but, as people have said, it is much too early to tell if they will be infected.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ArmyOfNobunaga

He, he, I understand, but I already went on the hysterical mode, now after reading and researching and putting one and one together I am getting my own conclusions, at least for now

I don't deny that I could be wrong and everybody else right.

But I talked to my daughter that is a nurse in Florida and she said that they were not worry about ebola coming to their hospital at all, why? because they were told is a very small chance that it will get there, but nerveless they are ready for it, just in case..

Still, she been a ER and trauma nurse I worry about her safety.

So like others are saying, either what we have been told is truth about the spreading of ebola in the US or is a big cover up by the government.

Either way, eventually we will find out.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I saw a post somewhere that laid out a good case for why they moved the family - to control the narrative and get the cameras and press off of the story asap.

Seems legit...now we will never really know how things unfold with them?

Can we even be sure they are in a private home/gated community? Where are those neighbors?
edit on 10/8/2014 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
a reply to: intrptr

I saw a post somewhere that laid out a good case for why they moved the family - to control the narrative and get the cameras and press off of the story asap.

Seems legit...now we will never really know how things unfold with them.

Can we even be sure they are in a private home/gated community? Where are those neighbors?

I think thats exactly why Cosmic.......

The media down here have been on this family hardcore since the beginning....

If they hadnt we wouldnt know about the lax cleaning of the streets, the fact they were free to be mobile under quarantine, the fact that they could have visitors, the issue with the blanket, that it took forever for them to go in and clean the home out, or a multitude of things....

The local media here has been awesome at exposing these things and im sure the CDC and Gov Officials arent happy about it....

if it wasnt for them they could have kept all this under wraps.......
edit on 10/8/2014 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   

The church minister where the family attends told the press that the family is now at the home of one of the parishioners who opened their home to them. The news says it's gated. (I have my doubts about the 'gated' part).

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join