It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Ebola experts worry virus may spread more easily than assumed

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: soficrow

Sorry, no - Major Garret is not an "expert" - just a CBS talking head.

Swell, supposedly its a "hot mic" thing, though. Not a regular broad cast(?)

I watched the YouTube video. Major Garrett's mic was hot after the news conference was over and he said the things that were attributed to him in the story.
What I found more interesting was the lady saying that 'if' the DC case was positive....

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   
is there any other new in the world besides Ebola and ISIS?...there has been hundreds of hours of news reports in the last few weeks, so much that I'm flipping the channel or turning it off, every time I hear it starting up.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I heard it, too. Thats why I come here. You don't get this from the main scream.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

there has been hundreds of hours of news reports in the last few weeks, so much that I'm flipping the channel or turning it off, every time I hear it starting up.

The other intentional effect they desire. The main scream needs to indoctrinate you and turn you off to hearing more about it.

You "turn it off", so they can go about their NWO without you.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I did a Google search on the DC ebola (possible) case.

The latest news is 5 days old. One would think that they would have test results by now to rule ebola out.
Howard University Hospital Case

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   
To the OP, what aligns with this is that the nurse initially infected in Spain believes she caught the virus when her hazmat suit brushed her face as she was removing it. Sounds a little more contagious than they are leading us to believe.

www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity
I agree it has to be spread a lot easier than what they admit to. After reading about the Spanish nurse and the court order to euthanize her dog because it may be infected and might be able spread the virus by it's urine, saliva or stool what about the people that are in quarantine, when they have to go and its flushed out to a cesspool wouldn't the virus have a chance to spread further either by bugs or animals that use the water in the pool.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I swear, these experts are hilarious. The only thing I can think to reply to this thread is - "GEEZ, YA THINK!!??"

This entire story is a sad, sad joke. No one knows what the hell is really going on or how to handle it. And, because of that, people want full on quarantines, yet we are called fear mongerers.

Crap like this from "experts" is why.

Duncan died - just reported!

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I did a Google search on the DC ebola (possible) case.

The latest news is 5 days old. One would think that they would have test results by now to rule ebola out.
Howard University Hospital Case

Oh, I saw an article about it this morning and they said the patient DID NOT have Ebola. Somehow a rumor started and went viral because, out of caution, the police sealed the door of the apartment the person was in.

If I find it again I will post!

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
look at these storys from years ago...
www.lifesitenews.com...

www.galvestondailynews.com...

has agenda 21 been knocked up a gear?

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: soficrow
Thanks for the info and other excellent article, sof. Am on rhe road...will check back tonight.

(I see Thomas Duncan had died too. RIP.)

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: SunnyRunner360
Exactly.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl
I believe there were TWO suspected in DC. One was reported to be malaria the otherthey never said ()hat I've seen...and I've looked).

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: haven123
www.lifesitenews.com...

His speech was skewed out of context purposely to fit an agenda. Still.... Makes you wonder

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: nukedog

All virus and bacteria can be removed from the body with simple harmonic resonance using rf frequencies. This was used to cure many people by ROYAL RAMOND RIFE in the 1930's. The medical establishment held a huge convention called THE END OF DISEASE.Then when ramond was going to cure whole citys from T.B. and cancer using the city's radio stations to broadcast those frequencies for free the medical establishment framed him and ran him out of town because they wanted to make money from sick people.The establishment is complicit in millions of deaths by withholding and controlling this technology .

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: supergravity

That's pretty far out. Never heard that one before. Well I just meant to clear the air about Dr. Pianka. He never advocated for the use of Ebola he just predicted it's going to wipe us out kind of the same way Mother Nature flushes the toilet

Dr. Pianka's '06 Speech and his version

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
delete double post

edit on 8-10-2014 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: nukedog

originally posted by: haven123
www.lifesitenews.com...

His speech was skewed out of context purposely to fit an agenda. Still.... Makes you wonder

the virus still went missing...

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

But this is what happens. You have the wherewithal to take care of your own. It's absolutely harsh, yes, but if they tried to take care of everyone, they very quickly wouldn't have the resources to even save their own.

And if Ebola catches on here, this is what will have to happen here, too. People will have to save their own, even at the expense of others who do not have the wherewithal to make those hard choices.

You save who you can with what you have, but you can't forget that if you can't take care of yourself, then you won't be able to save anyone.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: SunnyRunner360
To the OP, what aligns with this is that the nurse initially infected in Spain believes she caught the virus when her hazmat suit brushed her face as she was removing it. Sounds a little more contagious than they are leading us to believe.

www.zerohedge.com...

There is a reason why it's always handled level 4 in labs.

It takes advantage of every opportunity you give it. It doesn't take much infectious fluid contact for Ebola to establish a viable infection. A very tiny amount of virus can get you sick.

That's why I say it's both harder and easier to get than you think.

You can sit next to a coworker who has the flu all day, touch the things they touch, touch your face, breath in air they've coughed or sneezed into, etc., and still not get the flu a decent percentage of the time even though you've done all the things to expose yourself to it. But if that coworker has Ebola and you touch something they've just touched with fever sweaty hands and then you touch your face or lick your fingers for some reason ... then Ebola has an opening and there is a high chance you will get sick. But you have to directly get those infectious fluids on a position to get that virus into your system.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join