It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Winter is coming...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Here in cold damp scotland and we are predicted to get a shed load of snowfall starting november apparently...

cant wait

I love survival and prepping... still learning.

Soon to make my own batch of home brew.

Love playing guitar and thinking endlessly about space and time and how we all came to be.

Big ebola follower at the moment.

1 question if someone could answer for me.. is therea limit of posts you need to be able to post new threads?

Top notch site ive been lurking on here easily for about 3 years. Dont know why I havent joined sooner.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Vaxellion

Its called glaciation and it lasts 6 months of the year across the UK.

The government try to play it down by continually lying about the truth, but 6 months of the year, if not more the UK is the sort of place you would not like to be out in your natural attire, ie nothing.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Yeah, just reply a bunch of time to threads and once you surpass a certain point, they'll give you the keys to the kingdom. ;p

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Hi Im from England. Newish. Twenty posts I believe. Went up to Scotland a few weeks ago to see my friend in Bridge on Weir. Beautiful countryside she took me Loch Lomond. Bet its beautiful when snow falls.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Hi Im from England. Newish. Twenty posts I believe. Went up to Scotland a few weeks ago to see my friend in Bridge on Weir. Beautiful countryside she took me Loch Lomond. Bet its beautiful when snow falls.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vaxellion
Here in cold damp scotland and we are predicted to get a shed load of snowfall starting november apparently...

cant wait

I love survival and prepping... still learning.

Love playing guitar and thinking endlessly about space and time and how we all came to be.

Big ebola follower at the moment.

1 question if someone could answer for me.. is therea limit of posts you need to be able to post new threads?

Top notch site ive been lurking on here easily for about 3 years. Dont know why I havent joined sooner.

Just 20 posts to this and other threads, what brings you here? Aliens, crop circles, politics, sheer bordom?

I'm seeing a lot of scots here lately but thats maybe because I get involved in a fair few uk posts.
edit on 1020141016pAmerica/Chicago2014-10-07T15:07:16-05:0007f07 by nonspecific because: beer

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   

welcome to ATS

but please pay attention - its already snowing in large areas of Scotland

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS! Are you a fan of A Song of Ice and Fire?!

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

Winter IS coming - but only after The Walking Dead ends.

As far as creating threads, I've been on sabbatical for a year but the last time I checked it was twenty posts. It might have risen to twenty-five - I seem to recall something but am not sure.

At any rate, just take a bit and add quality replies to a few threads ( just responding in this one usually gets folks over the hump ) and you'll be there in no time.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Home brew, listening to music and chat. Mmmm…

Sounds cozy. You came to the right place.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Welcome to ats and enjoy the party after 20 posts you can start a thread

Are there any people from Scotland not members here

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
You know nothing Jon Snow...

Now I get to be mad for a while that it's going to be awhile before I can get my GoT fix.

Welcome to ATS anyway. I shall try to forgive you over the duration of your membership here.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: douglas5
Welcome to ats and enjoy the party after 20 posts you can start a thread

Are there any people from Scotland not members here

Yes about 55% of the population I imagine.

This is a joke bty(well kind of)

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   
We should tar and feather anyone who is happy winter is coming.

Just kidding, welcome to the site.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Welcome To ATS!

I believe this time last year we were told of a big Snow Storms for October or November, we got nothing, apart from Rain, Rain and more Rain.

Typical!

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Hi Vaxellion, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Using the new features and and functions of ATS.5/3

ATS Guidelines, Etiquette, and more

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Signature Guidelines

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too as well.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   

welcome to the funny farm.

20 posts.

and thanks for reminding me I still have to cut about 2 more cords of firewood...

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
hello and welcome. indeed it's getting colder by the day.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Hello and Welcome Vaxellion.
At least You finally joined up after a few years. I'd say that some never do join. They just stay in the Lurking/Stalking mode! LOL!!

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   

I look forward to reading what you have to say. See you around the forums!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join