It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to join the New World Order

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Order the world in a new way.

originally posted by: AlienView
Seriously? Yes, Let's say I'm tired of being a sniveling complainer on conspiracy forums - a losing paradigm and I now want to join in the conspiracy controlling the World; Are there certain standards necessary to get in with the 'in-crowd'? Do i need to be very wealthy, have certain connections, be required to take an oath offering my soul, etc., etc. We all know the NWO is real and is pulling the strings in the background of the world stage and will never be stopped. So if I can't beat them why not join them? Why be a loser when membership would insure success?
How do you join the conspiracy?

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asynchrony
Order the world in a new way.

originally posted by: AlienView
Seriously? Yes, Let's say I'm tired of being a sniveling complainer on conspiracy forums - a losing paradigm and I now want to join in the conspiracy controlling the World; Are there certain standards necessary to get in with the 'in-crowd'? Do i need to be very wealthy, have certain connections, be required to take an oath offering my soul, etc., etc. We all know the NWO is real and is pulling the strings in the background of the world stage and will never be stopped. So if I can't beat them why not join them? Why be a loser when membership would insure success?
How do you join the conspiracy?

And just how do you "Order the world in a new way"

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

Here's how: you start a business, grow it into a multi-billion dollar company, and then the Elite will come looking for YOU. The people who started Google were sheeple just like everyone else, but now they sit at Bilderberg.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: thetruth777

Is that a fact? Is there really a list of members for the Bilderbergers? I thought their meetings were kind of closed to public scrutiny and memberships was ketpt secret?

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Imagine the drastic increase of technology if the new world order is successful. I'm intrigued and all in for it.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: tavi45
a reply to: AlienView

Since when is any conspiracy provable with evidence? Conspiracies are by nature impossible to prove unless they are incredibly juvenile in nature.

Anyways any conspiracy must have people out of the public eye because public figures are scrutinized. If one is compromised then that person and anyone outed as a result can be thrown under the bus. Terrorist cells function on this very principle. If terrorists can figure out the concept of compartmentalisation as protection for organizations requiring secrecy, I think the (possible but far from definite) NWO of shadowy power brokers can figure this out.

Think of a conspiracy style shadow organization as a metaphorical sea cucumber. The sea cucumber has no truly vital organ and can expel organs as a distraction and sometimes deadly defense (some organs have an adhesive built in). It can regenerate any organs lost in this way. In my opinion if there is a true full on hardcore ultra shadowy style NWO it would probably function like this, where no organ of the organization is necessary at all. Dispersed and compartmentalized functions are necessary to ensure continued viability.

I personally enjoy the Black Pope stuff but always found the flaw to be that a massive conspiracy with a single leader would require extensive bureaucracy. The larger and more bureaucratic the organization the greater the chance of discovery. Then again if organizations like the Freemasons are behind this they have these structure in place and away from public scrutiny by long tradition. Who knows really?

All conspiracy theory is by nature speculative. Thus the word theory. I believe like 5% of the things I speculate on. If one believes any conspiracy is fact it becomes difficult to function in normal society. I watched a friend of mine sink into complete insanity by going too deep in the rabbit hole. Alex Jones and this like him only stay sane (if they actually are, sanity is a slippery thing) because they have such a strong following the validation maintains their sanity. A random little guy conspiracy theorist with no community that will entertain his constant paranoia will quickly go insane. Humans are rarely equipped to be able to withstand cultural or social isolation.

Believe what you will but the conspiracy theorist who wishes to be truly open to all possibilties (and who values sanity) should doubt even his own undeniably true theories to some degree. The balancing act between believing everything and doubting everything is quite a difficult art and like with most binary forces going too far too one side or the other rarely ends well.

I really enjoyed this read, and I want to thank the writer for joining us for a moment to contribute if it is not too late.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join