It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Governments seize colloidal silver being used to successfully treat Ebola patients

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Obamacare Will Not Cover Ebola Treatment

Now that the first case of Ebola Hemorrhagic Fever has been confirmed in the United States, insurance industry experts have discovered that the Affordable Care Act will not cover the treatment of the deadly disease...

It’s a grey area right now,. “As we’ve just seen the first confirmed case of Ebola in the United States, but we hope that when patients succumb to the disease that at least part of the hospital stay would be covered.

edit on 2-10-2014 by ShadowChatter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: GogoVicMorrow

Hmmm wonder if they have an agenda?

Well, I could same the same thing about all six of your informative posts with nothing to back them up.

P

edit on 2/10/2014 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: GogoVicMorrow

The article is from a website called "the silver edge." Hmmm wonder if they have an agenda?

They did not write an article. The pdf (which was made by the DTRA) is hosted there and I didn't want to put a link into the Defense Threat Reduction Agency. It is unclassified and you should have been able to decipher that much Dr. GogoVicMorrow.

edit on 2/10/14 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: GogoVicMorrow

originally posted by: spirit_horse

Well, you may want to check this file out about using Silver Nanoparticles against hemorrhagic fevers including Ebola (scroll down for Ebola slides):

Direct PDF Link

US DoD DTRA, Silver Nano Particles, inhibits Ebola virus

Me thinks someone is trying to protect their dirty little secret!

I don't think they have an agenda any more than Big Pharma.

The article is from a website called "the silver edge."

Hmmm wonder if they have an agenda?

I don't think they have an agenda. Doesn't Big Pharma, though?
edit on 2-10-2014 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   
I use colloidal silver on my cats for their teeth and their ears. It's colorless, tasteless and my cats will tolerate it (Have you tried shoving a pill down a cat?)

They have never had any side effects with CS. I can't say the same thing with drugs.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Me thinks someone is trying to protect their dirty little secret!

What, the polysaccharide coating that makes them actually work? You got any of that with your colloidal silver setup?

"binds readily to thiol groups" doesn't just happen with virus envelopes, you know, it happens almost immediately in the bloodstream. Which is why it's not a great antibiotic.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7
a reply to: Hilux1996

Is colloidal silver easy to obtain...

Butt simple. Second line.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

Big pharma hates it.

And, other than woo sites, you know this...how?

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

and they do work - esp in expedition environments - despite the cost we used them as routine treatments - on all open wounds - and had zero secondary infections - despite attrocios conditions - that's a pretty good track record

They're not bad topically, where the bacteria are exposed to the free silver ions. Doesn't work so well internally, sad to say.

Did you ever get any of the silver doped socks or underwear? A lot of the guys use them now in hot environments, keeps the rot away.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam
What, the polysaccharide coating that makes them actually work? You got any of that with your colloidal silver setup?

"binds readily to thiol groups" doesn't just happen with virus envelopes, you know, it happens almost immediately in the bloodstream. Which is why it's not a great antibiotic.

Personally I haven't used it. However, if it works as well as the slides of the virus show, it may be a better deal than letting Ebola run its course. Then you have to ask, what is worse the disease or the cure? Personally, I like the lamivudine therapy. It too has bad side effects, but you have to ask if the potential for side effects of the drug are better than letting Ebola rampage through you destroying organs and hemorrhaging all over.

Source

I think the point is to keep an eye on the prize, staying alive, and not squabbling about potential side effects. Heck, Tylenol is bad for your liver after all. Are you never taking acetaminophen?

I really don't plan on tangling with Ebola if at all possible, but if for some reason I do, I want to know my options.

ETA: And no, I would have to raid the DoD to get the polysaccharide coated ones if I were to use it.

edit on 2/10/14 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Personally I haven't used it. However, if it works as well as the slides of the virus show, it may be a better deal than letting Ebola run its course. Then you have to ask, what is worse the disease or the cure?

I don't think CS will hurt you, might turn you bluer than Violet Beauregard but I think you'd have a hard time poisoning yourself with it.

Personally, I like the lamivudine therapy. It too has bad side effects, but you have to ask if the potential for side effects of the drug are better than letting Ebola rampage through you destroying organs and hemorrhaging all over.

It shouldn't be difficult to come up with a vaccine, there just hasn't been any reason to so far. I think you'll see vaccine manufacturers suddenly reveal they've done some ground work on this and put it on ice years ago for lack of funding.

Are you never taking acetaminophen?

I actually avoid it as much as I possibly can. I don't own any, although it's hard to avoid it.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 05:49 AM
link   
It won't kill you. But if you don't try something. That is just stupid. It does fight it, so it will give you a fighting chance. An overdose will only change skin color. Better than death. Just capitalism. GREED they want to patent and sell their crap. Probably with worse side effects and not as good of results as usual. A cheap cure is not profitable for the enormously rich drug industry that has so much influence.
edit on 2-10-2014 by roth1 because: added more

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

Big pharma hates it.

And, other than woo sites, you know this...how?

By the fact that they spend resources on trying to put it down almost banning it in some parts of the world.

Please don't try and convince me that they are doing so because they care about people and are fluffy and made from sugar and spice and all things nice.

P

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: roth1
It does fight it, so it will give you a fighting chance. An overdose will only change skin color. Better than death.

Why do you think "it fights it"? What proof of that do you have?

It doesn't work very well in tests on bacteria in lab animals. I'd say it's pretty unfounded. You might as well tap tiger rocks together.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Remember they are involved with the Vaccine

There is no known Vaccine yet, just treatment to alleviate certain things and discomfort and in some cases it clears up, but they dont know why, but it is not down to any specific type of vaccine, as far as I know...
edit on 2-10-2014 by DARREN1976 because: alterations

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 06:04 AM
link   

By the fact that they spend resources on trying to put it down almost banning it in some parts of the world.

Other than woo sites that say this is true, have you seen any documents or non-woo journalism that says "Big Pharma", whatever that might be, does spend resources trying to ban it? Or are we talking FDA level legal authorities who use that horrible evidence based practice thing instead of cites from bibliotecleyapades?

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: spirit_horse

This is a good article about using nano silver against ebola and that PowerPoint presentation..

www.riskscience.umich.edu...

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 06:05 AM
link   
ZMapp

Well I had to look it up and see what the stuff was made of and how it worked. Lots of step in making it. But I wonder on the effects having it made by tobacco will have. Will it cause ZMapp to have addictive side effects?

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Hilux1996

Could they be stopping it to prevent people getting a false sense of security and wandering outside of their village/location?

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

"Big Pharma", whatever that might be,

That seems to indicate your level of objectivity on this matter although sometimes you seem to just like arguing.

P

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join