It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wanted: Experienced occultists to explain Aura Transformation™

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

i have to both agree and disagree although your reply was not to me.

An artist makes art and it is bought if someone agrees that the price is comparative to the enjoyment gained or the financial interest is appropriate.

A musician offers his music in return for financial reward.

In my opinion this lady and many others are using many emotional triggers to form a business with the sole reason of earning money.

I form this basis on the fact that as stated she has trademarked her belief, formed a marketing and publishing company around it and uses issues that will natuarally draw sensitive people who may be vunerable to her cause and business.

I commend her business sense but feel for the people who are drawn to belive in this "False Idol" when the information they seek is free.

I don't know anything about who we are talking about. I was responding the blanket statement that was made earlier that it's impossible to reconcile money and spirituality.

I know tons of people who work in these (and related) fields and I work with them regularly. Not one of them is gifted enough to survive without food. A healer's gotta eat.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cuervo

i have to both agree and disagree although your reply was not to me.

An artist makes art and it is bought if someone agrees that the price is comparative to the enjoyment gained or the financial interest is appropriate.

A musician offers his music in return for financial reward.

In my opinion this lady and many others are using many emotional triggers to form a business with the sole reason of earning money.

I form this basis on the fact that as stated she has trademarked her belief, formed a marketing and publishing company around it and uses issues that will natuarally draw sensitive people who may be vunerable to her cause and business.

I commend her business sense but feel for the people who are drawn to belive in this "False Idol" when the information they seek is free.

I don't know anything about who we are talking about. I was responding the blanket statement that was made earlier that it's impossible to reconcile money and spirituality.

I know tons of people who work in these (and related) fields and I work with them regularly. Not one of them is gifted enough to survive without food. A healer's gotta eat.

No offence to you and your freinds and business partners intended, sorry if it came off that way.

The OP was asking about a specific individual and I gave an opinion but thats all it was. I am now watching a one hour documentary about the trademarked bookseller in question but have not yet got to the end so will not comment further yet.

I understand that everybody has to earn a living but the best people I know work hard to earn a living and use there free time to help others grow and expand there perception. selling pipedreams and hope for the future is a shady business and one I am glad not to be a part of.

I am not sugesting anyone in this discussion is by the way, just those selling books.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle
a reply to: nonspecific

It's interesting that you mention Reiki. I paid for my level 1 and 2 reiki but when I told the group I joined that I intended to give rieki for free they refused to make me a reiki "master" as my beliefs went against the principles of it.

From my point of view.
1 It is ok to get paid for your time if the person are not struggling. I am not myself charging for it but I am a hobbyist.
2 The goal is to get the tool out not get rich so that as many as possible can do it. People who are pushing the money bit are in the way of progress.

If I remember correctly there are 2 schools of Reiki. One is expensive the other ones are the ones that broke off and wanted the method shared for low cost.

I hope you found the better path! I continued to do it. I just stopped calling it Reiki and did the best I could when I could.

My teacher was one of those who are less interested in money and more interested in helping from my point of view so I never had that problem with greed.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Thank you all for your replies, and sorry for not being around immediately after posting the thread!

Given that it is trademarked I would be very wary of it.

What is it you are looking for?

The thing I don't understand, is if there is any truth in the statement that the children of today are born with auras different to those of people born 30 years ago? I have read a lot of occult books the last 6 months and I am always trying to piece all of my knowledge together, but is it something I have missed?

On the website they state that adults today have "The Old Time Aura".

Indigo kids have an "Indigo aura".

And crystal kids have a "crystal aura"

If you look at the later two, you can see that they lack certain bodies and chakras present in classic occult anatomy. This is something which I think seems very weird. My spontaneous answer would be that this entire thing is a hoax, because I have never studied anything remotely close to the last two "models" of humans, ever.
The reason I am unsure of all this, is because I am not well-read about the influences on man by the changing of astrological ages, or planetary configurations.

In a book by Samuel Sagan, he stated that persons born between 1988-1997 would be "special" due to the triple astrological conjunction of Saturn, Uranus and Neptune during those years.

Hope I've made myself clearer now.

originally posted by: Calalini
Wife comes home to her husband.

"Honey, I got my aura transformed."

Husband looks at her. "I don't see anything different."

"Oh no, I feel wonderful! And I got it for a discount at only $4200 (seriously the price on one website for a course)."

Husband groans.

*Wife scuttles off to feed hungry indigo children who are intellectually grumpy*

LOL

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: jcarmen
Meditation does involve a transcendent state of liberation which feels out of body, but a lot of words are thrown around that makes this sound too esoteric, astral projection, and "aura transformation" is a new one, but it sounds about the same as astral projection and just as useless as a term.

Real samadhi, as recorded in ancient texts such as the Bhagavad Gita or Buddhism, is about liberating the mind from material objects, essentially understanding the emptiness of all things while also embracing the Eternal Truth which is the Light within the mind. Understanding this Light and associating with it is the greatest "astral projection" we can do.

I have experienced this enlightenment and I am here to share it with others.

Just hours ago I was wondering what the real purpose of astral projection is. I saw this video where they try to explain it but I must have missed the point. I would love to hear about your experiences! How does one do what you have done? Teach me

originally posted by: adomol

originally posted by: Comex

what will really happen post 2012 etc.

What does that even mean... "post 2012"? What happened in 2012 that we should view the future from that perspective? Why not say post 2011 or post 2008? How is 2012 connected to 'Aura Transformations' any more than 2003?

Sorry for being (very) unclear. What I meant was what will happen when we enter new a new astrological age/different planets configure in different/new/special ways.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Thank you all for your replies, and sorry for not being around immediately after posting the thread!

Given that it is trademarked I would be very wary of it.

What is it you are looking for?

The thing I don't understand, is if there is any truth in the statement that the children of today are born with auras different to those of people born 30 years ago? I have read a lot of occult books the last 6 months and I am always trying to piece all of my knowledge together, but is it something I have missed?

On the website they state that adults today have "The Old Time Aura".

Indigo kids have an "Indigo aura".

And crystal kids have a "crystal aura"

If you look at the later two, you can see that they lack certain bodies and chakras present in classic occult anatomy. This is something which I think seems very weird. My spontaneous answer would be that this entire thing is a hoax, because I have never studied anything remotely close to the last two "models" of humans, ever.
The reason I am unsure of all this, is because I am not well-read about the influences on man by the changing of astrological ages, or planetary configurations.

In a book by Samuel Sagan, he stated that persons born between 1988-1997 would be "special" due to the triple astrological conjunction of Saturn, Uranus and Neptune during those years.

Hope I've made myself clearer now.

originally posted by: Calalini
Wife comes home to her husband.

"Honey, I got my aura transformed."

Husband looks at her. "I don't see anything different."

"Oh no, I feel wonderful! And I got it for a discount at only $4200 (seriously the price on one website for a course)."

Husband groans.

*Wife scuttles off to feed hungry indigo children who are intellectually grumpy*

LOL

A little clearer, I try not to get to caught up in this kind of thing but the whole "INDIGO CHILD" can be linked to many problems involving children that can be very upsetting to parents.

Any "trademarked" system that can explain why your child is different is simply playing on good honest peoples fear for there babys and a wish to make sense of things.

If this lady was really good then she would give this information freely as opposed to selling it like a snake oil cure with a trademark, 20 books, a publishing company promoting websites and a world tour.

But thats only an opinion and I am not saying she does not say good things.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle
a reply to: jcarmen

Playing around in the bliss?

Namaste.

I spent years playing around, now I am doing it for real. The bliss is my home.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Comex

I've experienced the eternal bliss. I can access it at any time that I wish. I am here to teach the world how this is possible. I've done it for over eleven years now. When the thoughts rise above (the "crown chakra") one experiences a sense of bodily detachment, hence the term "astral projection" but I disagree with the space/planet imagery as that is not what it's actually about. What it is about is realizing that the light within is your true self. That is God, or Reality, whatever you wish to call it. Ask any question you like, that invitation is open to anyone.
edit on 1-10-2014 by jcarmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: jcarmen

Welcome. Eleven years. Impressive. You won the race against me even if it was not a race.

If you know a way to temporary not experience the flow tell me. I know I can un feel it when I concentrate on other things but that do not work so well the nights when my body just go nuts and play around too much and I need to sleep. Or if you know a way to go directly to sleep then that would be even better.

My body is having to much fun sometimes.

Thanks for your help with paving the way.
edit on 1-10-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Can anyone explain this? Is it something that is made up to make money, or is it real?

Best, A

Reality is it is just made up nonsense - they are selling snake oil, if you pay them someone will come and do some handwaving, take your money and leave.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

Can anyone explain this? Is it something that is made up to make money, or is it real?

Best, A

Reality is it is just made up nonsense - they are selling snake oil, if you pay them someone will come and do some handwaving, take your money and leave.

Maybe it is maybe it is not

Reality is fun. I especially like things like probability waves and quantum entanglement and Synchronicity.

Have a nice time.
Namaste

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

I'm not entirely sure what you mean by "the flow" I'm guessing you mean consciousness. the goal is not to cut off consciousness, as that is impossible, but rather to transcend it. To be aware of the Self that is beyond consciousness. Or another way of saying it is the Self 'behind' consciousness.

You can calm the mind and cut off the mind's internal dialogue, that comes from meditating on the inner spirit. That is the closest that anyone can come to cutting off consciousness (besides coma or death, not good things). But cutting off the inner dialogue is not no-consciousness, it's just having a clear mind.

Meditation also helps to relax the body to go to sleep. There are no secrets to falling asleep, just to be healthy and exercise if you are not naturally falling asleep, when the mind is excited it is harder to fall asleep.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   

I'm not entirely sure what you mean by "the flow" I'm guessing you mean consciousness. the goal is not to cut off consciousness, as that is impossible, but rather to transcend it. To be aware of the Self that is beyond consciousness. Or another way of saying it is the Self 'behind' consciousness.

You can calm the mind and cut off the mind's internal dialogue, that comes from meditating on the inner spirit. That is the closest that anyone can come to cutting off consciousness (besides coma or death, not good things). But cutting off the inner dialogue is not no-consciousness, it's just having a clear mind.

Meditation also helps to relax the body to go to sleep. There are no secrets to falling asleep, just to be healthy and exercise if you are not naturally falling asleep, when the mind is excited it is harder to fall asleep.

I'll explain better.

I am one of those who have a body who feels the light/chi/kundalini flow a bit to much sometimes over the crown and internally in my body.

And meditating is not an off switch to this.
. Think of it like the nerve endings have increased their sensitivity 5 times and can feel the energies around you. The feelings end if I touch the skin but start up again when you are not physically touching the skin. Mostly the feelings is pulsating/vibrating and heat internally.

I love the feeling you get in your body and you become extremely relaxed and you just wanna hug whatever is giving you the feeling. But you do get times when your body and consciousness wants different things like going to sleep instead of playing around with energy fields.

Never have been able to leave the body but instead start to vibrate like crazy when I try but to sometimes get the sleep paralysis.

Namaste.

edit on 1-10-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   

When I first started I would experience the sensations too strongly. While they may feel uncomfortable the way I looked at it is that some people doubt the whole meditation thing and thinks its a bunch of mumbo jumbo but when you feel too much sensations then at the very least you know that it's doing something, right? So in time the super sensitive feelings will be more under your control, but at least now you can be sure that meditation is at least doing something.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   

When I first started I would experience the sensations too strongly. While they may feel uncomfortable the way I looked at it is that some people doubt the whole meditation thing and thinks its a bunch of mumbo jumbo but when you feel too much sensations then at the very least you know that it's doing something, right? So in time the super sensitive feelings will be more under your control, but at least now you can be sure that meditation is at least doing something.

. Maybe one day. In one way I am always meditating (being in the moment feeling the flow) on one level or another. The only difference is how deeply I am in the moment feeling the flow and awareness of the unseen in my body.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   
as a gifted energy worker, who has been doing energy work for ten years...and one who sees auras during meditation and energy work... here is my answer:

avoid anything that charges you money... or trade marks... or is lead by a guru with the answer.

if you are looking for aura transformation.... look within.. meditate.

study yoga, kundalini awakening, and reiki type healing or other types.

learn to sit quietly with yourself...

as you practice you will "transform your aura" ( tm.... me)....just joking on the tm....strange how people think they can own words.

your goal is to raise your vibration level, and eliminate negative thoughts and actions...simple as that.

connect with god consciousness...and your life/aura will transform.... 50 million ways to do this...pick one that resonates with you, or that comes to you via synchronicity...

you will only transform if you do the work.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   
there is no crystal aura..... new age b.s.

the auras are the seven colors of the rainbow..... r o y g b i v....red being the root...violet the crown...white light and the absence of light(black) being a factor too.

within the auras there are variations of these colors....ex.. my third eye is magenta... my aura is green violet.

i have seen variations of shades of these colors( roy g biv) and intensities of brightness.

you may have multiple auric colors intermingling and circling too.

my goal in energy work is to bring you into your higher auric colors....g b i v.... and have your chakra associated with it's appropriate color ...i.e.balancing them out.... finally filling you up with intense white light at the end.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   
CUERVO SAID
"I know tons of people who work in these (and related) fields and I work with them regularly. Not one of them is gifted enough to survive without food. A healer's gotta eat."

i have been doing energy work for free, to anyone that asked, for ten years....i never ask for a payment..i only accepted money once because they insisted more than once.... who am i to deny someone from giving, like they allowed me to give.....asking or charging up front is a whole other topic....i am against it.

someday i will do it free full time...my needs will be provided for with out me asking for money.

there are many other ways to eat...i am a full time glass blower...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join