It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We have the cure for ebola, Siriraj Hospital announces !

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Apparently they have not imported the virus they have used less-virulent viruses that produce similar haemorrhagic fevers to develop it.
edit on 30-9-2014 by joho99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 05:43 AM
link   
www.nationmultimedia.com...

WHO asks for Ebola anti-body from Siriraj for lab test

BANGKOK: -- The World Health Organisation has requested for a sample of therapeutic antibody for Ebola virus from Siriraj Hospital, clinical Prof Dr Udom Kachintorn, dean of Mahidol University's Faculty of Medicine Siriraj Hospital, said Friday.

He said the WHO wanted to try applying the anti-body with the real Ebola in its Bio-safety Level 4 laboratory in the United States.

He said if the anti-body works effectively, WHO may develop it as a cure for the the deadly Ebola Haemorrhagic Fever, and thus cutting the process of trials in the animals and human beings.

newsletter.thaivisa.com...

Well looks like at least WHO is taking this stuff serious... Fingers crossed and hope it works..

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: rken2
There is already a cure for Ebola. I have used it to cure dengue fever, a hemoratic virus in less then 12 hrs.

Its called sodium chlorite and when mixed with citric acid produces chlorine dioxide which is absorbed into the blood stream via the intestines and kills many different kinds of viruses. It is currently being used to disinfect water for drinking, hospitals and many mouth care products. It is in third stage testing for curing Hiv/aids which I know works because I know people it has cured. Its inexpensive and I have not experienced any bad side effects from its use.

Tell us more.

How has no one responded to this post yet?

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 01:47 AM
link   
www.nationmultimedia.com...
I wondered how this was going to work but it would seem they have the means to protect their discovery... Thailand has some mosquito born Haemorrhagic Fevers which I have known two guys that caught Dengue.. They both survived from the Dengue fever even though both were in their late 60s..

The Nation October 7, 2014 1:00 am
Thailand's Intellectual Property Department will register a patent for an antibody treatment for the deadly Ebola disease internationally through the Patent Cooperation Treaty.
Department director general Malee Choklumlerd said Mahidol University's Faculty of Medicine at Siriraj Hospital, which developed the vaccine, had asked for the antibody treatment to be registered.

Malee said registering it with the Patent Cooperation Treaty meant it should be protected worldwide.

Thailand signed up to the treaty in September 2012.

Under the treaty, Thai inventors can register their patents quickly, cheaply and with wider protection. The treaty permits the filing of a |single application for a patent |covering more than one country. The process identifies the patent application to be considered in a large |number of countries within a specified period.

However, Malee said the procedure for registering the patent would take at least 30 days to several months for advertising and checking.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok
what he said

By ignoring all the normal defaults regarding the cdc's " controlling" of this indicates to me that the final intent is not beneficial to the peeps in general

they have armed guards enforcing the quarantine of the Dallas Ebola family...
but wide open skys to Ebola land...er..debeersville

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Small Pox, Bubonic plague, among other have vaccines and serums

plague is bacterial.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: rken2
There is already a cure for Ebola. I have used it to cure dengue fever, a hemoratic virus in less then 12 hrs.

Its called sodium chlorite and when mixed with citric acid produces chlorine dioxide which is absorbed into the blood stream via the intestines and kills many different kinds of viruses. It is currently being used to disinfect water for drinking, hospitals and many mouth care products. It is in third stage testing for curing Hiv/aids which I know works because I know people it has cured. Its inexpensive and I have not experienced any bad side effects from its use.

cure or kill the virus either way it is gone. here is too 25 yrs of living while knowing what you say is true

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

This is incorrect You can cure TB and Hepatitis with chemotherapy treatments.

In most short term viruses, you can administer antivirals that will reduce the impact of the infection, shortening its lifespan.

On a side note....ebola has been around for a quite awhile in our collective medical knowledgbase. Now that it has left Africa, however, people actually mobilize to find real treatments?

edit on 10/7/2014 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   
The cure is you have to take their shots every two weeks for the rest of your life. Each pill or shot will cost you $200. dollars, making drug pharma trillions of dollars. Then, when everyone got the shots a new strain of ebola kicks in and a new drug comes out even more costly.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   
It's chicken soup and opiates, isn't it?

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   
There has been ZERO cures found for ANYTHING since Polio was cured in a University lab in the 1950's.

I highly doubt this is a cure.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

On a side note....ebola has been around for a quite awhile in our collective medical knowledgbase. Now that it has left Africa, however, people actually mobilize to find real treatments?

Exactly: there was not enough money making possibilities in Africa.. Now that it is 'out of Africa' $200+ USD per shot should cover the research and cost with the millions that will flock to the product.

Thailand has been curing Dengue (people do not die) for several years with a success rate of ??... But it is a tropical country that recognized the problem and did something about it themselves.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies
There has been ZERO cures found for ANYTHING since Polio was cured in a University lab in the 1950's.

I highly doubt this is a cure.

Just like aids in the 80's same scenario. Take these pills for the rest of your life and PAY,PAY,PAY,PAY. or DIE. Make the most out of a bad situation.
Didn't hilary clinton say something like that?

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   
TB, bacteria.

Oh well, if people get sick it must be a virus. lol.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

This is incorrect You can cure TB and Hepatitis with chemotherapy treatments.

My statement you found disagreement with would fall into the category of 'least contentious' in opinions presented to these boards. Mostly, because it was Not an opinion in my studies, during my internship, nor developed clinical knowledge in any healthcare environment where I've since been employed.

No virus ... none ... has -ever- been cured ... unless you consider the death of the patient a cure (a little morbid humor). They run their course and the victim's immune system overcomes the effects of infection naturally. Even this lends no assurance that the victim is infection free, just that they are not presenting as a viral vector nor suffering debilitating effect.

Odd you brought up Hepatitis as an example. The efficacy of antiviral treatment garnered much attention in the late '90s, but I've yet to hear a proclamation of cure. I'm quite certain one of my colleagues would have knocked on my door by now.

-Cheers

top topics

<< 1   >>

join