It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The sixth seal was closed in 1812

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   
The eighteenth century was a century of progress but also decline into pseudo science and straight out lunacy. Ideologies and psychology, all kinds of racial theories, so the theory-part not so good, but on the practical side, important technological breakthroughs. Set your mind to 1812 then look up your bible at Revelation 6:12 onwards, and pay close attention to the details. There are devastating wars in the East and the West, and earthquakes and eclipses:

“Fall on us and hide us from the face of him who is seated on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb, for the great day of their wrath has come, and who can stand?”

Just a few decades after the French Revolution, Napoleon marched with 678,000 soldiers into Russia and invaded Moscow in 1812, but was surprised by the Russians who torched their own city and fled into hiding, and Napoleon would then be further surprised by the devastating Russian winter. Utter disaster for the French, and 400,000 of Napoleon’s soldiers died.

Also in 1812, the greatest earthquake in recorded history happened, the New Madrid Quake. There also were two solar eclipses, one ring-shaped (annular) and one total solar eclipses with two accompanying total lunar eclipses, so called blood moons which has gained prominence here at ATS lately refering to the “blood moon tetrad”. The world also saw the US-British 1812 Patriotic War, and nationalism and decadence flourished, with land after land forming constitutions around this time.

In the years to come the evangelical movement would continue to spark new awakenings and further spread their “Great Awakening” and people came to the churches by the millions, especially in USA, like stars fallen from grace attempting to return to Heaven through zealousy and waving their hands in the air in extacy. Sermons went from being theologically based to become emotional and psychological. In this verse Jesus refers to one of his parables, of the fig tree, “the end is nigh!”:

Compare:
Revelation 6:13f: “…and the stars of the sky fell to the earth as the fig tree sheds its winter fruit when shaken by a gale. The sky vanished like a scroll that is being rolled up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place.”

With:
Luke 21:29ff: “Look at the fig tree, and all the trees. As soon as they come out in leaf, you […] know that the kingdom of God is near […] Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will not pass away.”

The 1800s were also the century when race theory and the analysis and diagnosis based on anatomical features &c bloomed and European Jews were renamed catalogued and registered, checked phrenologically and categorised. And later so were the rest of Europe. Racial hygiene is one of those words that gives me the shivers. All lined up in gigantic archives according to facial proportions like distance between eyes, bumps on the skull or measuring proportions of the arms compared to the legs &c.

The 19th century was the century of BS in many ways, but many technological achievements were made, electricity, telephony, radio, internal combustion engines, and most notably, the flying machine. However we also saw the dawn of dynamite, TNT and other explosives, and great war ships and war machines were developed, and it was just a question of time before pilots would start tossing bombs out of their planes, but the technology wasn't refined enough quite yet.
edit on 2-9-2014 by Utnapisjtim because: Edited intro and fixed a sentence, edited a couple words

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Finally, we get the the seventh...interested as hell to hear that one........

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: stirling

Guess I'll have to keep you waiting a bit then. It's not so exciting really. There is a hint at the bottom of the OP

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Well its nice to know that the template known as Revelations is still playing out. Good ol' Wormwood right around that proverbial corner, or did we pass that one by now too?

C'mon Age of Aquarius!

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ArchPlayer

Well, that's trumpet material, third trumpet has a reference to wormwood, coming to that one soon enough. Apparently Chernobyl means wormwood in Ukrainian/Russian, I guess this is what you think of?
edit on 2-9-2014 by Utnapisjtim because: soon

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
THE STARS FALLING REFERENCES POSSIBLE MISSILES MAYBE?

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Utnapisjtim
Revelation 9:11 They had as king over them the angel of the Abyss, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon and in Greek is Apollyon (that is, Destroyer).

I think the name is actually Napoleon. I think the sixth seal is also the 5th trumpet, the first woe.

And the third woe WW2.

Meaning we are in the time of the seventh seal, the trumpets have sounded, and we are in the beginning stages of the seven last plagues.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: stirling

Yes, I couldn't find the picture, but I remember a painting from when the British Navy shot thousands of missiles into Copenhagen and stole or sunk the massive Danish fleet, I believed it was in 1812, but apparently the fleet robbery happened in 1809 and I couldn't find any references to 19th century missiles used in Copenhagen by the British. Could be anti-terror filters kicking in after searching for those words, I couldn't find it anyway.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: sacgamer25

The way I see it, when Abaddon appears during the First Gulf War (Saddam means Destroyer) the third trumpet is hammered into shape, tuned and prepared to be used after the Scroll has been opened and it's contents revealed in a future ceremony where God and the Lamb is present. That is AFTER the seven letters and the seven seals. I'll get to this later, after I'm content with these seven threads on the sealed scroll.
edit on 2-9-2014 by Utnapisjtim because: the way I see it....

new topics

top topics

join