It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Friend and learning how not to run Touchdowns

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I have a good friend across the river and we have known each other for more than 25 years. He has had a rough go of it in his relationships because he could never get out of that male habit and handicap of trying out for a woman’s approval..or what I call “Running Touchdowns.”

The way this works is belief system in operation by a male that he must needs run touchdowns or contiue to perform to stay in the sight and view of a woman or she will move her line of sight above him and thus..leave him behind or in the scrap heap.
Males who never learn from this trying out, running touchdowns, performing to stay in her line of site …often pay a very high price for their ignorance.

My friend met and married a woman whom I gave up on when I realized how bad she was for me and how deeply she had worked to set the hook in me…without anything coming back to me of real intrinsic value..no worthwhile long lasting value coming back to me…all fluff and apperances.
I tried to warn him..but as he told me point blank…”I am going to continue to perform to keep her.”
He did not understand how deeply and thoroughly she had woven the web around him…in appearances…not real substance.
As soon as he said I do..the web came down and the real program went into place over top of his plans.
This woman got him running touchdowns big time for her. He bought her a house and then took her advice and put in a well and swimming pool..because she wanted it…gave him clues and cues to run more touchdowns for her. Then she ran amok with the credit cards until he had enough and cut them off. She wanted something for nothing…and for him to continue to run touchdowns for her.

What my friend did was learn the hard way what a loss of power and control was..when you cede it to a woman not worthy of such trust. It was all about her…and him running around in circles/trying out to meet her ever changing programs, needs, and requirements. …ie…running touchdowns.
It boiled down to or gelled down to that he was now expendable and disposable for her wants and desires…and he had taken a major step in ignorance to put himself in that position.
When I saw him a couple of years after he got married to her..I saw a miserable man. Deep in debt
and no end in sight.

This woman was a cougar..some 20 years older than him and very good and accomplished about putting on appearnces. The problem he never understood until after saying “I do “ is that a woman like this can never maintain the appearances or the real stuff…no long attention span. It is all instant gratification at someone else’s expense.
She went medical..and into an institution …and him paying for her for many years..before her children by a previous marriage wanted her to live with them.

He wound up getting a divorce from her under agreement with the children..keeping the house and continuing on alone.

He dated a number of other women…before getting married again…and to another gold digger in disguise. Once again immediately after saying “I do” , the real program came out and this woman was trying very hard to separate my friend from his monies and house. She too turned out to be a gold digger after the goods ..without work and without risk for it. Also what we call..
Working ones way through the food chain.
The irony is that he thought he had a good woman because he met her in a church. He found out what is now meant by “Hunter Gatherer.” Not all “Hunter Gatherers” are males. Many are females.
It took him about a year to settle that one out and get rid of her. He kept the house because it was paid off before he married this second woman and he did not go into further debt…while married to her.

Two was enough and he now knows what it means to “Try out for a womans approval.” To run touchdowns..ie..put ones head on the railroad track in Trying out.”
He has learned that his life and labor have value…and he needs and demands real instrinsic value In return..not ..”the appearance of value.”

What my friend told me when comparing notes on women one day..was very profound and telling though we had arrived at the same conclusion by different paths and in different words.

He told me that he discovered what it was for which many of the women he had dated came over to his house looking and hunting.

They were looking at what they could get for themselves and their children. They were not looking at what was missing from his life and how they could fill it. They were looking at what they could get from and through him to solve their immediate problems and issues.
They were operating from a starting point of male expendablility and disposability to reach their goals…and calling that love.
This lack of knowledge, communication, and understanding is where a male who deceives himself by “Trying out for female approval” “Running Touchdowns” …puts his head on the railroad track…without knowing it. He deceives himself about the real nature of things ..including love and respect.
This is how many women ….and particularly women with children…quickly substitute their programs for their man’s program and get him to run touchdowns for them. He helps greatly in the process of putting himself last and staying in last place ..even after the pets.

But today I am very happy for my friend. He has finally found a woman who is a genuine help meet..not a help yourself meet. She works and contributes greatly to the house he has worked so hard to pay off…before he met her. He finally has a woman who is his equal..not a “high maintenance” woman. Her children are grown..and they live quietly in his home.
He knows he can count on her to help him…when he has various labors around the house. Not sit back and direct him constantly to run her programs…not his. He no longer “Tries out for approval or Runs Touchdowns.”

What she wants is not to grow olde alone. They both work…and since there is no house payment they are doing well.
They travel in a camping trailer and go across the country when they have time and are not deep in debt as was the manner with his previous “High Maintenance “ women…expeciting him to run touchdowns for them without any RISK on their part.

This woman does not do that to him. For once ..he has found Peace in his life and I am happy for him. He is a different man today.
Not Piece.but real genuine Peace. Peace to a man who knows is far more valuable than Piece.
That is the life lesson most women and men today do not know and will never be taught in a highly material world.

Learn about the nature of running touchdowns/sports conditioning and male expendability and disposability…verses a real help meet.

Hope this helps some of the readers out here.

Orangetom

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   
one would think after the first time he would set up a "marriage" by some noncertified person to make her think it was legit to see of she would change. but at least in the end he found a good mate

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   
That's all marriage really is in the first place--one big touchdown run. It's all about her and fulfilling the desires instilled in her through social conditioning (Princess Syndrome).

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: orangetom1999

Holy Tits! It sounds like your friend has married more women than I've dated, or even met.

Help me out here. Is it possible to get a printout? It would be a drag to run into one, and be deceived.

I only woo women who date 'winners'.

Is your friend a 'winner'?

# 262

edit on 31-8-2014 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
That's all marriage really is in the first place--one big touchdown run. It's all about her and fulfilling the desires instilled in her through social conditioning (Princess Syndrome).

That's not so for every woman. It's just not. I gave up working because my husband was raised in the belief that the wife stays at home when children are born. Throughout the years we have both sacrificed to make that happen. Though I do not work a "job", I can tell you that from the time he pulls into the driveway, he doesn't have to worry about a damn thing.

We have 2 acres of clear yard that is completely cut and maintained by me. A decade of living in this home and he has not once touched that yard with a mower, a shovel, wheelbarrow, etc. His drawers magically always have clean underwear and clothes. His dinner is ready and home cooked 99.9% of the time. The only time it isn't, is when we go out together. He has never had to leave his job to go to school meetings, children's doctor appointments, etc. The bills are paid by his money, but taken care of by me.

I have sanded for weeks on porches to refinish them. I have put new light fixtures throughout the house by myself. I have hung doors... By myself. I've ripped up carpet and layed floors in this house. I caulk the showers, the windows, etc. I clean the gutters and nail down the odd blown up shingle. Myself.

Why do I feel the need to say this??? Because it isn't all women. It's never all women or all men. If my husband works all day, then I work the house so he doesn't have to come home to more work. True marriage is a partnership. It's give and take. When that balance is way out of whack... You run into issues.

People KNOW who they are marrying. Nobody is truly shocked after they get married at what they have gotten. They just got married and hoped like hell that it would change. When it didn't... They act surprised.

There are women who have the princess syndrome for sure. But there are women who will work in the ditches right beside their husbands and never complain. Maybe it was just the way I was raised. I don't know. What I'd do know is that when either half of a couple does not want to work beside or support the other... it will never work.
edit on 8/30/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   
My friend is a winner now. How do I know..because of Peace. He has finally found a measure of Peace...with a woman.

Now mind you ...a male can find peace on his own. But Ideally he would like to find Peace with a woman. Not chaos or high maintenance.

And for a man who knows...Piece is a poor substitute for Peace.

Also.....for those of you who know...Piece is not difficult to get from a woman. There is no "Oil Shortage" going on out here. I know this because I also know several women for whom their major skill set in their tool box is taking off their clothes. Other than that ..they are high maintenance. Understand now???

A man who knows ...it is not difficult to get a woman to take off her clothes. It is much more difficult to get her to bring him Peace and all that that entails and then keep it up...verses Piece.

When you put your life and safety on the line for your monies...and both my friend and I so do..in this local shipyard...all the Piece In the world is not worth it if you must constantly take more RISKS for high maintenance...pseudo values...in substitution for real value and thinking. All the beauty is the same thing if accompanied by high maintenance and more trying out for approval by more risk taking...and little thinking about it by sports conditioning..running touchdowns.

None of these women he married or dated..ever asked him what kind of RISKs he took for his monies as they were spending it or figuring out how to spend or transfer it to themselves and their children.

That is one of the tell tale warning signs...a warning flag..

No not all marriages are thus. But it is more common than ever known or made light upon. We are not promised the choicest cuts off the table. But in or out of marriage one does not expect to come in last place behind the beliefs of female peer groups, television programming..including the advertising, and other group think. Particularly when one takes such risks for their monies.
You decide for what and when you are going to run touchdowns. But you should make your woman aware of what is at risk here.

Give you an example here. Another fellow in a former crew..his wife wanted and kept giving him hints that she wanted a new car. She worked...but she wanted him to get it for her. Her olde car still ran fine..but she wanted him to get her a new one.

She did not ask what new RISKS he was going to have to take to get it for here..payment schedules etc etc etc. I finally told him what I am stating here...that his woman was expecting him to jump to this new bar she had raised in front of him..without accounting also for the new and added RISKS he was going to be taking on for her...gratis.
He was expected to socially run this touchdown for her ..even though she also worked. She wanted to be "Flashdanced" into a new car..without work and without risk. She was giving him clues and cues to run this touchdown for her.

I am often in mockery , when hearing such tales from the guys at work, getting up out of my chair in the meeting room..and putting my head down in mockery of running that touchdown or holding my arm back with the imaginary football...for the touchdown pass.

Unless it is a good fishing program..I don't watch sports on the boob tube...not interested in it. I am not against sports per se...

For sports teaches us to weigh a goal against our skills, talents, and knowledge..to gamble or take careful calculated risks. No problem with that by me.

But don't be foolish about it or the nature of this contest of which I am speaking.
Of what I am speaking is very different from the grid iron...or on the diamond.

Thanks to all for their posts,
Orangetom

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

Wow!!! You got any sisters??? Are you married...Happily???

Orangetom

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Wow,
Thanks for the insightful story.

If I could add anything to it I'd say that we all should fight the urge to participate in the throw away society that we live in today, even when it comes to friends and family and even if we were raised differently. I think those who see the problem have a responsibility to teach their loved ones how to rebuild the morals of old. We have a responsibility to help each other see the value in working together whether it's a marriage or in other working relationships.

It's almost natural today to just walk away instead of working it out and that's a terrible misfortune especially for the children. It makes it difficult when our employers and governments encourage us to throw someone under the bus as a first resort to common setbacks.

There is an interesting history in America on how divorce became so rampant and it has it's beginnings in women's rights. There seems to be an unseen force that is working to destroy the family today, and has been for some time. I think it has to do with doubling the workforce.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: orangetom1999

Wow!!! You got any sisters??? Are you married...Happily???

Orangetom

No sisters... Sorry.

I am married and have been for just over 17 years. There are more women out there like me. My mom is the same way. That's how I learned to do odd things that a lot of women didn't.

I grew up not poor, but not with money either. We always had just enough, but sometimes we didn't get the highest priced shoes for school, or huge allowances. A time for two we went without power or water for a day or two. Paycheck to paycheck so to speak.

My father really took no interest in caring for the home like a lot of men do. It just was not a priority for him. If my mom wanted a new window put in without having to wait 2 or 3 years for my dad to get around to it... she would just learn to do it herself because we couldn't afford to hire anyone to do it.

My mother and I built 2 rooms onto my childhood home by ourselves. We've relocated bathrooms in the house. We've torn down walls and put them back up again. It was always normal to me to do that stuff.

We even learned basic car maintenance. How to change your own oil/air filter, put in alternators, rebuild carborators, (admittedly a lot of stuff is useless now that everything has gone to computers and such. I have no clue when it comes to that) change tires, find and plug a leak in your tire, etc. To me... Having this sort of information and ability is priceless. I'm trying to raise my daughter the same way. I never want her to find herself in a situation with someone who may be abusive and feel like she has to take it because she does not know how to function on her own.

I will admit that I do enjoy doing those things not only because I like to work with my hands, but because there is a shock factor to it. I am 37 and weigh in at around 104 (I've struggled my entire life to gain weight)... I have always had to fight to show that I could do things bigger folks could. I was raised to know that it's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog that matters. I like being self sufficient and not have to be scared that I can't do simple things on my own without a man. You never know what hand life will deal you and I would hate to think that I could not survive if my husband passed on before I did.

I know that I rambled and went way off topic here so I will understand you ignoring it. But I am glad your friend found someone who can appreciate him and work alongside him to achieve common goals. When people can do that, it's not a lot of things that can tear them apart IMO. To have an actual, genuine love where both parties work together for not only shared goals, but to work together so each can also achieve separate goals is indeed rare and priceless.

Two becoming one was put into marriage vows for a reason. If people can take that seriously enough, than they will have a rewarding partnership. Granted... This does not mean people will not fight, disagree, or walk around like Suzy sunshine, it just means that by working together you can have something worth fighting for. And we all know that anything worth having is definitely worth fighting for.

originally posted by: Quauhtli

It's almost natural today to just walk away instead of working it out and that's a terrible misfortune especially for the children. It makes it difficult when our employers and governments encourage us to throw someone under the bus as a first resort to common setbacks.

There is an interesting history in America on how divorce became so rampant and it has it's beginnings in women's rights. There seems to be an unseen force that is working to destroy the family today, and has been for some time. I think it has to do with doubling the workforce.

I wish that I could star this more than once.
Very well said.

I definitely agree that there seems to be a concerted effort going to break families up. To completely destroy the family unit. The only reason I can think of that this is done would be the old "A house divided can not stand" saying. That saying is used often because it is a fact. It may also have to do with with the fact that most single parent homes receive some form of government subsidy. A lot of times they receive more than one form of government help. This leads to more people depending on daddy government and what is the quickest way to ensure loyalty and blind obedience?? House and feed someone. You can't bite the hand that feeds you.

I am not sure why more people don't see that for what it is.

edit on 8/31/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/31/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 01:23 AM
link   
The older we get our needs are different, when i was younger i would juggle chainsaws to get woman to date and stay with me, now i just offer who i am and i let them do the leg work.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Quauhtli

Wow,
Thanks for the insightful story.

If I could add anything to it I'd say that we all should fight the urge to participate in the throw away society that we live in today, even when it comes to friends and family and even if we were raised differently. I think those who see the problem have a responsibility to teach their loved ones how to rebuild the morals of old. We have a responsibility to help each other see the value in working together whether it's a marriage or in other working relationships.

Well stated...well stated. I think the throw away society is a symptom of something else just below the surface. This is going to show up big time when really hard economic times arrive..and it will at the rate our leadership is selling, trading, and bartering our very souls for political lucre...ie...inflation.

I know about the divorce and the connection to the womens movements. I have also read Erin Pizzey's book..."This way to the Revolution." It is about the early days of the womens movement in England in the 1960s. She has interviews on U tube which are an eye opener as to what was going on in the early days and what has become of it today. Almost no one in the movement or today knows of Erin Pizzey and the early days of the movement. She disagrees with what has become of the movement.

Kangaruex4Ewe ,

Not at all do I think you rambled on. I found your post to be very interesting and telling...even genuinely enlightening.

I am very glad to hear you stated that a certain necessity has reinforced your learning of certain skills and knowledge. En Route you learned a certain independence. I think that is a good thing..to know and have. It is there to serve you anywhere you go...that kind of wisdom and experience on which to draw. It is priceless to me. It breeds a certain type of independence and can do attitude..and I like that in a person ..male or female.

I will tell you something else..few males or females know..concerning your ability to so do to survive..to get by and handle certain situations when others come to a complete stop.

This ability to do..to handle certain difficulties..to get by when others cannot...this frees you to come to a man for love only. The very thing so many women claim is missing from their lives and relationships. They do not see the relationship killing effect on a man having to take more RISK to meet her needs and ever changing wants. Particularly when this want and need is driven by a television education..peer group pressure..and children doing the same and requiring others to take up the slack for them in getting goods and services...ie..to run touchdowns for them.

But you being able to do much of it yourself...this allows you to come to a man for love only...a rare thing in a woman.

This makes you a pearl..a real gem in a high maintenance world.

I too am very happy for my friend. Both my friend and his woman, like me, are licensed Hams and I talk to them on the radio often as they live in the next city down the road and across the river. It is great to hear them both on the radio going about their daily business.

I clown around with her on the radio and call her "The Good Provider." Then I asked her the same thing I asked you...."You got any sisters??"

Well...nonetheless..I am happy for my friend that he finally got a good woman. They are as rare as good men nowadays.

I do like your attitude and approach...it is indeed the fight in the dog.

Oh..by the way..I too can fix cars ..up to all this computer stuff. That I am having to re learn and I am not crazy about it..but barely managing. There is a lot of Planned design obsolescence in these new cars to keep many out of the self repair business.

By the way...I want your view and understanding about something else which concerns me.. I want to hear it from a woman's standpoint.

I am a machinist in a shipyard where we build submarines and air craft carriers..including doing nuclear work.

I am running into a lot of males today...who seem to me to be quite feminine. I say this because they are more and more the drama kind..verses going the distance...and problem solvers..ie..thinkers. More highly emotional than that to which I am accustomed in a male. They know how to get to the vending machines, microwaves, and to their cell phones. They cannot put these phones down for long. It is as if they are super glued to their palms.

I am deducing that many of them have primarily had mostly females and females leadership...in their lives..not much male leadership or male examples to follow. Not all of them mind you....but noticeably many.

They seem to know all about the gods of sports and the big screen stars ..who's who in this arena..but no or little individual thinking going on.

I am not sure I am even thinking or explaining this correctly but hope you can comprehend the outline of what I am attempting to describe here.

I look at some of these feminine guys and think to myself..wow..you guys are voters...we are in trouble!!

If this is what manhood is coming to ...we are all in trouble. I think it is going to get worse in the future.

Just some additional thoughts. What do you think??

Thanks to all for their posts,
Orangetom

edit on 31-8-2014 by orangetom1999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 04:39 AM
link   

You will have to forgive me here as I am currently taking some potent painkillers and after reading this post 3 to 4 times, I still can not figure out what you are asking my opinion on. I am fully aware that this is likely just me at the moment and not you being unable to clarify. I will gladly give an opinion if you can clarify for me on exactly what you mean.

I have 2 or 3 ideas, but I am not sure any of them are the right one.

Any help would be appreciated.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Could you download your program for me please. I am wondering if these new 3D printers could make another one of you.
Yes, marriage should be a partnership and when they are not, they often fail.

P

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

Could you download your program for me please. I am wondering if these new 3D printers could make another one of you.
Yes, marriage should be a partnership and when they are not, they often fail.

P

I'm sure there are days where my husband would give me away.
I'm nowhere near perfect. I do have a temper, a smart mouth, and pride that sometimes doesn't allow me to back down even when I logically know that I should. As with everyone... We have to take the good with the bad.

Start searching in the boondocks for a woman that doesn't mind getting dirty or working. There are a ton of them where I'm from.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Well it works both ways and I plead guilty. In my younger single days I always looked for the well off women who were semi desperate for a trophy companion. I enjoyed playing golf, working on my Phd, and being unemployed.

I still stay in contact with my previous lovers, made amends and it's all good!!

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   

I still can not figure out what you are asking my opinion on. I am fully aware that this is likely just me at the moment and not you being unable to clarify. I will gladly give an opinion if you can clarify for me on exactly what you mean.

No problem Kangaruex4Ewe. It may not have been you at all..which is why I stated that I was not exactly sure I was correctly making my point.

What I am asking is whether you had noticed that many of the men today are feminine...as feminine if not more so than many of today's women?? They seem, many of them, to be in their own way.."high maintenance."

Does that sound right or ring a bell?? This is how I have deduced that many of these types were raised by women, television, and movies with not much male exposure or thinking going on in their heads and souls. They are in their own way as males..very feminine..high maintenance.

In illustration of this point...I note the timely appearance of olaru12's post below yours....

Well it works both ways and I plead guilty. In my younger single days I always looked for the well off women who were semi desperate for a trophy companion. I enjoyed playing golf, working on my Phd, and being unemployed.

I still stay in contact with my previous lovers, made amends and it's all good!!

That is the general outline of what I call High maintenance in a male..feminine....looking for someone to maintain them in the style and manner to which they are accustomed. Going the easy route of working the system..socially...for someone else's substance rather than taking the risks themselves ..directly..because no on sees what we do...ie... Feminine.

I have no use for trophy women. I have found that their liabilities are way out of proportion to any trophy benefits they may think they have or think themselves entitled by social default settings. I note this kind of woman quickly.

Most women do not care to long support a trophy man ...before trading him in on a new or newer model. They too believe in Options.

Back before the last election I asked a number of women at work...if they would take my birth control poll...??

The question was ..if they would rather go with a man..or shop till they dropped..which would they rather do??

Almost all of them stated.."shop till they dropped."

None of them noticed that the question had nothing directly to do with birth control.

One of them even asked...if by shop till they dropped...did I mean like..someone was to give her a thousand dollars to shop till she dropped. She expected to be "double flashdanced." Talk about believing in "Entielements." Wow!!

But it is interesting to see some peoples core beliefs and the pattern thereof.

Not quite sure why I typed that out..except to note that I see some males today following that pattern in a male way....very materialistic. Materialistically high maintenance.

Ever read this magazine called Maxim..for males..or GQ..or the others of this genre.
One of the guys at work brought one in and I asked to read it. I was stunned to realize that I was reading a feminine magazine...complete with the ads. It was a male pattern magazine after the pattern of Cosmopolitan Magazine. I would venture to say that they are coming out of the same stable of nonsense...by the pattern recognition. Very materialistic in their format. Feminine.

Hope this clarifies what I was asking...about the feminine high maintenance males of today?? Have you noticed more and more of this type than in years past??
They are showing up on my jobs and I don't like them. You cannot trust them with your life or safety because of short attention spans. They are a huge liability. They either catch on quickly or I get rid of them....quickly..before they get someone hurt or killed.

Thanks,
Orangetom

edit on 31-8-2014 by orangetom1999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   
The way I see it and it is what actually saved my marriage. Was realizing that we are continuously bombarded with romantic comedies, and programming that is just purely unhealthy. And oh how I so hate jerry Macguire for bringing to light the whole concept of "you complete me".

First off the rules of attraction are pretty simple and pick up artists use them to great dramatic effect, at the expense of the "nice" guys. But far more damaging than any of that is the whole "you complete me" garbage. If you are feeling "incomplete" you have no right to be pursuing a relationship period male or female. Instead you should be pursuing living life and enjoying it. Everyone has moments of loneliness and it is normal to want a romantic partner to share it with. But if you aren't living and enjoying life, and need someone to "complete you" every relationship you enter will be doomed to misery or outright failure.

A relationship should enhance your life not complete it. It is the difference between the person that wants to see a movie and goes to see it. And the person who wants to see a movie and stays home and cries because they have no one to see it with. One comes out with a review good or bad to share with others. The other only has their sadness to share. Which of those do you want to be involved with?

For those familiar with gardening this should be easy to follow. You have some flowers for your flower bed. You plant two flowers too close together and then you plant two more flowers the proper distance apart what happens?

The first pair will grow into each other and look good for a time. As they continue to grow they will eventually choke each other and both will become unhealthy plants small and diminished. It becomes difficult to pull the weeds out from between them and eventually one either towers over the other, they both just stay stunted and never become full, they grow in different directions or the weeds eventually kill them.

The second pair is a proper distance from each other and they don't look quiet so good next to one another at first. But time goes on and they grow larger and stronger getting closer and closer every day. Each just doing what they do living their life. It doesn't take too long but sooner or later in their own fullness their leaves stems and petals meet somewhere in that distance that was once between them, both complete individuals that fully complement one another. A thing of beauty to behold.

The problem isn't men or women, it isn't about who is using who. Some plants just are not going to work in any setting together no matter how hard you try. The problem is people looking for someone to fill a void inside them without actually just growing as a person themselves. And until they are a full vital person that has grown enough to reach the person across the distance they will never be satisfied with any relationship.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   
It has been some time since I have returned to this post.

Since that time I have discovered this video and decided to post it here so that many of the males here can further understand about the uncontrolled desire of many men to run touchdowns for women and often to their chaos or destruction.

This video is how some groups of women have organized themselves to take advantage of this weakness in males.

This technique is now called.... "Rinsiing" or put another way...

Rinsing a man out of his goods and monies...for cheap appearances...

Here the video...watch and learn about your true value to women of this ilk.

Mind you now...not all women are like this but a male should be aware that this goes on out here. They come in many varieties...and most of them undiscovered and undefined.

But here is a definite and defined version of a predator...a hunter gatherer.

Watch, think, and learn.

www.youtube.com...

The women in this video are no different than those women I described in my above post who came over to my friends house looking for what they could get for them and their children...not what my friend really needed from them..what he was missing in his life and how they could fill ..but only their thinking and values.

Watch, think, and learn. Remember what I keep saying about males running touchdowns and sports conditioning to try out for female approval without any real value coming back to them.

Thanks,
Orangetom

edit on 13-11-2014 by orangetom1999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: orangetom1999
It has been some time since I have returned to this post.

Since that time I have discovered this video and decided to post it here so that many of the males here can further understand about the uncontrolled desire of many men to run touchdowns for women and often to their chaos or destruction.

This video is how some groups of women have organized themselves to take advantage of this weakness in males.

This technique is now called.... "Rinsiing" or put another way...

Rinsing a man out of his goods and monies...for cheap appearances...

Here the video...watch and learn about your true value to women of this ilk.

Mind you now...not all women are like this but a male should be aware that this goes on out here. They come in many varieties...and most of them undiscovered and undefined.

But here is a definite and defined version of a predator...a hunter gatherer.

Watch, think, and learn.

www.youtube.com...

The women in this video are no different than those women I described in my above post who came over to my friends house looking for what they could get for them and their children...not what my friend really needed from them..what he was missing in his life and how they could fill ..but only their thinking and values.

Watch, think, and learn. Remember what I keep saying about males running touchdowns and sports conditioning to try out for female approval without any real value coming back to them.

Thanks,
Orangetom

Heh, my virginity looks pretty valuable at this point. I'll keep being patient, would rather just have my friends and family. Romance has been twisted these days.

new topics

top topics

join