It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: New Video Proves Michel Brown Attacked Officer Darren Wilson

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
6 gunshots into an individual moving will result is bullets hitting in different locations, even if they are all aimed at the same area. If he was on the move towards the officer he will be going to the ground as he he is being hit. That can result in bullets hitting him in the head.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
No GSR on hand = No reaching for the gun!
So that means the cops testimony was wrong as well! Everyone is saying this autopsy discredits all the 'pro brown' witnesses, but why is there no gsr on his hand if he was reaching for the gun causing it to go off?

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
The audio from this vid has been all over the Right wing talk radio shows today and they are spitting out the same lines over and over.

They are following the talking points religiously today.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blackmarketeer
This idiotic claim that the gunshot to the top of the head "proves" he was "bumrushing" the cop is grasping at straws, as if people run at 90 degrees to the ground. More like the first shots to the body caused the victim to double up, then the headshots (two of them).
I thought that also.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
So that means the cops testimony was wrong as well! Everyone is saying this autopsy discredits all the 'pro brown' witnesses, but why is there no gsr on his hand if he was reaching for the gun causing it to go off?

And at what distance does gsr transfer?

Stop watching CSI.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Yet, in Chicago....

More than 80 people were shot, 16 fatally, over the Fourth of July holiday weekend -- the bloodiest weekend of 2014. In the two weekends that followed, a total of 76 people were shot, eight fatally...

but there is nothing on the news and no National Guard...

Don't believe the hype!

That's because its civilians killing civilians. Secondly its Chicago, where the mayor, rham Emanuel, dormer chief of staff to Obama, is mayor. So of course it will play differently.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Dis Video don prove nuttin...

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I heard that the some of the bullets entered from 'above and behind' mr. brown.

suggesting he was bent forward when the bullets struck him.

to receive such wounds, he could have been laying flat on his stomach or he could have been charging the cop. at which point the cop started firing.

mapping the trajectory of the bullets through the body may determine the more plausible scenario.

given mr. browns well known lack of respect for people, as he demonstrated in the cigar shop, I think he was charging the cop.

surrendering seems inconsistent with what we all know about big Brown.

but, the professionals have arrived on scene so its going to be a knock down drag out battle where peoples futures are at stake.

remember tawana Brawley...I don't know why that name just popped into my head. is Al Sharpton around Ferguson?

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Stop watching CSI.

I've seen shooters without traces of gsr on the 1st 48. Crazier stuff can happen right?

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

The problem with the autopsy is the fact its coming from an 3rd party the family hired. The issue over the clothes is a non issue since the clothes are evidence and are not going to be released to a private 3rd party.

Secondly evidence is presented in a court of law, not public opinion.
edit on 18-8-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TiedDestructor

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Stop watching CSI.

I've seen shooters without traces of gsr on the 1st 48. Crazier stuff can happen right?

Except in this case the comment is since there was no gsr on the suspect no shots were fired in the car. The question stands. At what distance does gar transfer, since that is the basis of his comment.
edit on 18-8-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

this situation is going to take years to resolve...we need to get this over with in a public forum now so we can be ready for the next fake crisis.

why doesn't someone put Wilson on desk duty for 6 months and just cut the browns a check so we can move on already?

and get Jackson and Sharpton some money for jobs programs so the violence in Chicago can stop.

I will admit that this extortion racket is as annoying as it is complex.

edit on 18-8-2014 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   

There's too many factors that come into play for there to be a standard. Barrel length, amount of powder used in the cartridge ect. ect.

That's my point.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra Not a problem at all actually, since the evidence from the autopsy shows that the testimony of Brown's accomplice was false. If this was the police autopsy you could question the finding but since it is the family's autopsy there is no doubt that Brown WAS NOT SHOT IN THE BACK.

That was the first lie that got people riled up. I bet before all is said and done we will find out he didn't have his hands up either.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Bottom line is being black and high on pot while approaching white guy who has a gun most times ends badly.

"County investigation: Michael Brown was shot from the front, had marijuana in his system"
www.washingtonpost.com...[e ditby]edit on 18-8-2014 by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-8-2014 by UnBreakable because: fix spelling

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: TiedDestructor

There's too many factors that come into play for there to be a standard. Barrel length, amount of powder used in the cartridge ect. ect.

That's my point.

Which is fine except it still doesn't address the comment made and the question it asked.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
Bottom line is being black and high on pot while approaching white guy who has a gun most times ends badly.

"County investigation: Michael Brown was shot from the front, had marijuana in his system"
www.washingtonpost.com...[/ quote]

Oops...my mistake.
edit on 18-8-2014 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
So your saying that if the gun went off with his hand next to the gun as per him trying to grab it and the officer stopping him causing the gun to off would not put GSR on his hand?
Wiki tells me it can xfer from 3-5 feet. If he was struggling with officer inside his SUV, would you not say he would be in that distance?

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: michaelbrux

given mr. browns well known lack of respect for people, as he demonstrated in the cigar shop, I think he was charging the cop. surrendering seems inconsistent with what we all know about big Brown.

We don't know anything about mr brown.
That video at the store does not mean that he was always like that.
Of course that was the reasoning to put it out but it does not mean that since he acted like that in there that he 100% would act the same way to the cop

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I don't know about all those that think that the victim (for now) was in fault, but a shot on the top of the head, to me looks like assassination.

Occurs I could be wrong.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join