It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Furgeson community is shooting itself in the foot!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

You're comparing apples to oranges. People are not uneasy walking down the street and being afraid they're going to be shot by the mafia, lol. We're talking about street violence not organized crime. Street crimes involve innocent lives and it happens on a daily basis. How often do you hear about the mafia in the news or them being involved in drive by shootings? Enough said.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   
The state patrol told store owners to arm themselves and that they could shoot the looters.

Sounds like the state patrol wanted to take the heat off the Furgeson officer by getting a store owners to blast a few people for looting.

The problem is that if i had been a store owner i would have armed myself and shot looters.

Though i would have used rock salt and aimed low so that they would have remembered the cost of looting the rest of there life.

PS i also would have had a AR with a 120 round drum just in case.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

How often do you hear about the mafia in the news or them being involved in drive by shootings? Enough said.

True. It's definitely cleaned up. The Mafia isn't the plague it once was but how did that come about? Italians taking a stand in their own neighborhoods and doing something about it? Hardly. How lucky for law abiding Italian citizens across the US that funds were available for the FBI to do what they should have been able to do on their own eh?

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join