It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel vs Hamas = Good vs Evil

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I just wanted to state my position on the Israel / Hamas conflict in Gaza. I stand with Israel.Hamas builds tunnels in order to kill innocent civilians.Hamas fires rockets from Gaza into Israel, in order to kill innocent civilians. Israel has to spend millions of dollars every year on the Iron Dome . Because of the consent never ending attacks by Hamas. The only thing stopping the Palestinians from living in peace and prosperity is Hamas.

Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review
edit on Mon Dec 29 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: 19) Advertising: You will not advertise or promote other discussion boards, chat systems, online communities or other websites on the Websites within posts, private messages, avatars and/or signatures without prior written permission from TAN. You will not choose a username that is the same as a website domain, subdomain, URL, organization, or business for which you are associated. Doing so will result in removal of your Post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: jdoors

Sorry, who funds the iron dome?

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   
These are two kids fighting over the same toy. Both are terrible.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   
The United States helps Israel to pay for the Iron Dome. With or without aid from America, the Iron Dome will keep running.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   
If you think this war is a mere battle between good vs evil, then i'm sorry to say that you are short-sighted and unaware of the full complexities plaguing the conflict.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Yes. You have stated your position on the Good vrs Evil Scale.
Other scales offer other possibilities. As I see it, the Good or Evil Scale offers limited understanding of most human situations. Even the Good and Bad Scale allows for degrees of goodness and badness. Good vrs Evil is just to rigid for me.

(post by Murgatroid removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Obviously delusional .. recommend seeing a psychiatrist and getting professional help ...

See what happens boys and girls when people start believing all the propaganda israel puts out ...

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: jdoors

The only thing stopping the Palestinians from living in peace and prosperity is Hamas.

What was stopping them before Hamas?

(Insert manufactured scapegoat fringe Islamist group here.)

This battle is Evil vs. Evil and I'll have no part of it. There is no such thing as "the lesser of the two".

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Really? Israel will pay for it themselves?

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid
a reply to: daaskapital
Don't be so quick to shout him down...

He may actually be right.

One group and one group alone is responsible for virtually all wars and bloodshed on the face of this planet. The Synagogue of Satan

These are the SAME people behind every other false religion BTW.

Thank you for that hateful and racist comment.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I'm glad you have such a rational view. Good people should always kill Bad people, even if they have to kill hundreds of children to get to them. Bad people are those who claim they want to kill innocent people. They're far worse than Good people, who claim they dont want to kill innocent people, but do it anyway, and then make excuses for it.

Hamas is Evil because they want to kill innocent people and try hard to do it. Israel is Good because they kill innocent people in order to stop Evil people from killing innocent people. Makes perfect sense. *cough*

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   

I'm seriously thinking there's something wrong with this thread.
Stars and flags are weird. Responses don't match

edit on 10-8-2014 by EA006 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: jdoors

originally posted by: Murgatroid
a reply to: daaskapital
Don't be so quick to shout him down...

He may actually be right.

One group and one group alone is responsible for virtually all wars and bloodshed on the face of this planet. The Synagogue of Satan

These are the SAME people behind every other false religion BTW.

Thank you for that hateful and racist comment.

so you consider his statement hateful and racist...isn't that a case of the pot calling the kettle black ?

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Both sides suck and if you pick a side YOU SUCK TOO!

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Not only but Hamas are "Terrorists", right?

Instant enemy of everyone.

Just add bombs and stir.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Israel vs Hamas = Evil vs Stupid. The actions of both sides speak louder than any words.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   

It's really evil vs. evil... because both of them hate Christ. There is no such thing as a modern day Jew, read Romans 2:28-29

A person is not a Jew who is one only outwardly, nor is circumcision merely outward and physical. 29 No, a person is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is circumcision of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the written code. Such a person’s praise is not from other people, but from God.

So in other words, just because someone walks around missing their foreskin, wearing a funny hat claiming to be a Jew, doesn't make them a Jew. The true circumcision is that of the heart, spiritually, and we see in Philippians 3:3...

For it is we who are the circumcision, we who serve God by his Spirit, who boast in Christ Jesus, and who put no confidence in the flesh

So those who believe in Christ are the true circumcision, not the Christ hating, blasphemous so called "Jew". But what if a "Jew" DOES believe in Christ? Well, read Galatians 3:28-29...

There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29 If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.

So in other words, there are no Jews, either in Christ or out of Christ, and the so called "Jews" of modern day Israel are NOT in Christ, therefore they are not the seed of Abraham... only those who are in Christ are the seed of Abraham, rather they be Jew or Gentile. What does the LORD Jesus Christ have to say about these so called "Jews"? Well, He makes that clear in Revelation 2:9...

I know your afflictions and your poverty—yet you are rich! I know about the slander of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.

and again in Revelation 3:9...

I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars—I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.

So why do so many Christians stand with the antichrist nation of Israel again? Why does America spend BILLIONS of dollars at the lobbying of ignorant Christians to uphold and support an antichrist nation? Because of the heretical teachings of MAN, and the fact that most Christians have never actually read or studied their Bible. We are in the NEW Testament, not the old... stop living in the past. Do I hate "Jews"? No, I don't, although spiritually speaking they are my enemy, because they are God's enemy. My wish for them, as it is for any other non-believer, is for them to repent of their unbelief and come to know a saving faith in Jesus Christ. Anyway, now that this message of Biblical truth is over, let the Zionist Israel worship continue. Have a nice day!

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   
My opinion is that zionism is NOT semitism. The idea of the Jewish people forming a home state is forbidden in the Torah. Israel, according to the Jewish faith, will come to be with the return of the Messiah. THIS Israel is NOT the Jewish home state. A few influential and wealthy individuals wished to place a mask over Judaism to identify it with a state. Israel is what is being used to mask to Zionist ideologies of statism in the Jewish faith. Many Rabbi are speaking out against this misconception. Not Jewish. I just know my facts.

Also, I guess you are overlooking the fact that in 1947 the Jews got military supplies from Britain and launched an unprovoked sneak attack against the unarmed Muslims who had been living in the Holy Land for the past 1,500 years. So, who are the extremeists - the invading Jews or the defending Muslims?

But, you continue on with your foaming at the mouth rabid dog rants. Don't let facts get in the way of your lunacy.

edit on 10-8-2014 by 5letters because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Israel vs Hamas= evil vs EVIL nuff said...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join