It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHO: Ebola Outbreak Is A Public Health Emergency

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Wow this thing just leveled up

Link with Video

Getting scary, the horseman of Revelation with deadly plague is in full gallop now
edit on 8-8-2014 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Remember H1N1 in 2009?

Can we trust WHO?

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: maghun My thoughts exactly. Sounds like a scare tactic to me. It's the first thing I thought of when I remembered the "scare" of H1N1.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33

Link with Video

Getting scary, the horseman of Revelation with deadly plague is in full gallop now

Considering the veracity of Ebola and its apparently lengthened infection-symptom-death time of 15 to 30 days, I think there is cause for concern. You have to remember that transmission is by ANY bodily fluid, including vaporized droplets from a cough, sweat left on armrests and door knobs, etc. You can't even be in the same room with someone infected or possibly even in close proximity downwind.

If you look at the disease and the potentials in transmission vectors using present transportation models, 50% to 90% of the entire world population could be dead in less than 200 days.

Now who's gonna clean up that mess?

BTW, how fitting for a women's peace organization, WIPNet, LOL.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 8/8.2014 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Yes... let us all enter a full panic!... Run, chicken little, run... umm.... Pandemic?

Just stay away from Bat meat and eat your vitamin C... you'll be fine...

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Yes... let us all enter a full panic!... Run, chicken little, run... umm.... Pandemic?

Just stay away from Bat meat and eat your vitamin C... you'll be fine...

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Give me a break... rofl

vapor from sweat.... surely you do not understand viral transmission ???

It is more like ..... WHO and big Pharma calls Pandemic with vaccine and useless Tamiful awaiting.... Bob and his pals go into panic.... 200 million take a vaccine... 100 million die....
Big Pharma and their pals pocket billions... greasy politicians pocket millions... and the worm turns..

Please name a single Pandemic which was NOT created and spread intentionally by man since Syphilis... and Smallpox in North and South America was Catholic & US Mil driven (via gifted blankets and clothing), 1917 Spanish Flu was US Mil driven (cattle cars filled with prisoners which were infected)... Aids from Ft. D... and H1 ala Baxter...

Also, Google search videos by Jane Burgermiester... who saved us last time in 2009... and google Baxter bird flu tainted vaccine...

edit on 8-8-2014 by R_Clark because: Grammar

edit on 8-8-2014 by R_Clark because: Grammar

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: R_Clark
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Give me a break... rofl

vapor from sweat.... surely you do not understand viral transmission ???

It is more like ..... WHO and big Pharma calls Pandemic with vaccine and useless Tamiful awaiting.... Bob and his pals go into panic.... 200 million take a vaccine... 100 million die....
Big Pharma and their pals pocket billions... greasy politicians pocket millions... and the worm turns..

Please name a single Pandemic which was NOT created and spread intentionally by man since Syphilis... and Smallpox in North and South America was Catholic & US Mil driven (via gifted blankets and clothing), 1917 Spanish Flu was US Mil driven (cattle cars filled with prisoners which were infected)... Aids from Ft. D... and H1 ala Baxter...

Also, Google search videos by Jane Burgermiester... who saved us last time in 2009... and google Baxter bird flu tainted vaccine...

I'm not in panic mode LOL. If it happens it happens. I'm just looking at the vectoring and the alleged airborne transmission models of something with that high a mortality rate. It's obvious that either the data is wrong or there is an agenda and this is a deliberate, false flag or otherwise, event. And I followed Jane as well, did my own research, saw that the H1N1 was a hoax and didn't get vaccinated because of the more than apparent agenda. The signs were too easy to follow that the entire event was staged. That may be the case here as well and as more information surfaces, time will tell as it usually does.

On your other pandemic models, Syphilis was introduced into many populations allegedly by Eli Lily and if I remember right they were banned from operation in Africa for decades. The Spanish Flu I would agree with as well. The present cancer problems may be a result of the 1956 to 1960 Polio tainted vaccines, there's a cancer pandemic, or may be the result of increasing use of GMO's and pollution. H1N1 is an excellent candidate as you said. There are lots of man-made pandemics and if this Ebola one that seems to be coming is man-made (US research office on site in Sierra Leon), what's the agenda? Is it for big-pharma profits or population reduction?

No panic here, just being a realist ;-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   
So what does WHO upgrading this mean in actionable terms?

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krystian
So what does WHO upgrading this mean in actionable terms?

It could be an indicator to big pharma to get their collective wheels greased and get ready for a profit windfall, or, it could be a flag telling everyone who is supposed to get vaccinated, to get vaccinated against Ebola. Who really knows? The WHO is so entrenched with big pharma lobbyists it is really hard to tell which political or profit agenda they are pushing. Is there a government or NGO in the world these days with ANY credibility? I sure can't find one.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33

Link with Video

Considering the veracity of Ebola and its apparently lengthened infection-symptom-death time of 15 to 30 days, I think there is cause for concern. You have to remember that transmission is by ANY bodily fluid, including vaporized droplets from a cough, sweat left on armrests and door knobs, etc. You can't even be in the same room with someone infected or possibly even in close proximity downwind.

If you look at the disease and the potentials in transmission vectors using present transportation models, 50% to 90% of the entire world population could be dead in less than 200 days.

Now who's gonna clean up that mess?

BTW, how fitting for a women's peace organization, WIPNet, LOL.

Cheers - Dave

I agree. Just about everywhere one goes there are plenty of ways to get sick from something that is contaminated, whether it be door knobs, sinks or something else. Today I was at a local store that has several handicap electric carts. The basket of one of these carts had what appeared to be leftover first aid supplies. Towards the bottom of the cart underneath the seat there was a bloody rag and a bloody bandage. This mess sat there for at least an hour before I left the store.

Not only that, in the very same store someone was getting donuts from the self-serve case without using the sheets of paper they provide.....and he put some of them back! I couldn't believe how stupid and thoughtless that was of him!

Just the other day I went to my doctor and someone was reading a magazine she grabbed from a nearby table. She then coughed really hard into the center of it while it was open. It sounded like she had bronchitis. And she continued to read it afterwards.

If people are going to keep acting stupid, and Ebola comes full-throttle into this country, we are in DEEP trouble. Very deep.

It will get to the point where no one will dare venture out in public because of the health risks.

edit on 8-8-2014 by dianajune because: typo

edit on 8-8-2014 by dianajune because: typo

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
There are so many posts about Ebola I'm not sure where to post this. This thread seems to be the right place. If it's not, please let me know.

Someone who recently traveled to Nigeria is in isolation at a hospital near Toronto with possible Flu or Ebola symptoms:

www.news1130.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: dianajune

another source for you on that: www.cbc.ca...

greece: www.independent.mk...

i recommend you all skip to ~1:45 and watch this:

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Posted earlier here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

new topics

top topics

join