It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who’s Funding the Anti-pot Movement? Private Prisons,Prison Guards,Police and Alcohol,Big Pharma

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: stirling

Yes! TCH causes extinction of fear. This is also what "they" are afraid of.

Here is a study published in 2013 on the use of cannabinoids in marijuana and fear extinction.
THC induces Fear Extinction

OP, I actually forgot about the private prisons....I hear it has been big business, and yes, they stand to lose alot of money.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I wish I would have never voted for medical weed in my state. It's turned into a disaster I will not vote to legalize it. I'm sick and tired of the pro pot propaganda movement.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: wantsome

I am getting to feel the same way. The real issue of people hurting that can benefit from medical marijuana is legitimate. Some people do stop throwing up in cancer treatment. No question. Some people do cope with chronic pain better, Amen.

That pursuit of the best reasons with the best intentions is transforming into a nation demanding to become a giant Woodstock festival. It even seems to come with a sense of entitlement too. This wasn't the idea voters were sold on.

In reaching for the new national stash box? Someone missed the "Property of Pandora" tag on the bottom.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: MrCynic

As if things were going so well, this "pro pot movement" is a good thing. Something needs to change. Even if it looks like we're becoming a giant Woodstock festival that's ok, things will smooth out and humanity will be better off in the end.

edit on 10-8-2014 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: wantsome
I wish I would have never voted for medical weed in my state. It's turned into a disaster I will not vote to legalize it. I'm sick and tired of the pro pot propaganda movement.

Yet you're totally ok with the unhealthy pro pharmaceutical, corporation, pollution, and imprisonment system that is currently in place?

All those negative things would change, the positive ripple effect would be astronomical.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: wantsome

Why are you disappointed? How is it a disaster? Can you fill us in?

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: wantsome

I'm sick and tired of the pro pot propaganda movement.

I'm sorry.

Why? Exactly?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join