It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC Meeting: Live Stream On Ebola. Must Watch!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: NEB0168

originally posted by: loam
Zazz in the other thread posted the link.

www.c-span.org.../hearing-ebola-outbreak-africa

It seems the two "no bs" speakers, Dr. Glover and Mr. Issacs begin around 1:45.

edit on 7-8-2014 by JG1993 because: bumpity bump

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: JG1993

There goes the nothing to worry about narrative.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Apparently your thread is garnering some attention. It has been reposted, with a link to ATS, on occupyilluminati.com

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

There goes the nothing to worry about narrative.

I still don't feel the need to worry about things here at home, as of right now.

All of the speakers were pretty clear and painted a very grim picture for how things are in Africa, Mr. Isaac and Dr. Glover gave us more of the "this is what will happen if we don't do something -now-" scenario. The other 3 were more optimistic and told us -how- we can handle the situation, personally I share the same optimism, provided all parties are willing to lend a hand. I didn't get any sense of "we're doomed, help or throw in the towel for mankind" vibes, but that's just me.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
So are we all f****d then? Shud I start stocking up on more supplies or what?

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Don't look for the zombie apocalypse....but the possibility remains though remote...
Should this strain of Ebola mutate further than it already has.....who knows what may occur.
Personally im very suspicious of the US bio warfare people over there now......
Ive heard it said they are located near the epicentre of the outbreak.....
The use of bio weapons by parties wishing to kill discreetly cannot be ruled out....

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Mutate more than it already has? I'm assuming you are talking about this particular strain.. and not mutations that have occurred since the outbreak, correct?

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I hope they are wrong about the severity of it: but what is being shared around the world shows otherwise. People dumped in streets now because survivors are afraid of contacting it from bodies in their homes. Wonder even if those are being dealt with. That, of course, can cause it to spread even faster.

Prepping can only go so far, nonetheless even the best you can do is better than nothing if you aren't already into preparedness. What's a further measure; sealed suits to building air sealed filtered chambers to hide in since that "Not one millimeter of your skin can be exposed or you will get sick and die, that's kind of the reality." ?
edit on 7-8-2014 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   
21 day incubation period before the onset of symptoms and one can infect a lot of people :/
esp when it is very similar to the flu.
definitely worried about poss media grey out to avoid panic
Don't like the word epidemic, but I trust it's being used properly here..

edit on 8-8-2014 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Here is the youtube copy:

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I really hope that it doesn't turn into an epidemic. Everyday I hear something new and the more I realize this might be the one people have been warning us about for so long.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
putting these everywhere-

TORONTO, ONTARIO (CANADA):
www.news1130.com...
www.cbc.ca...

GREECE:
www.independent.mk...

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Give me a break with this "they'll round you up if that's their intention." Really>? People still think this?

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: thebtheb

Give me a break with this "they'll round you up if that's their intention." Really>? People still think this?

UMM, YES!

Between the Patriot Act, NDAA and this new beauty from Obama: The executive order, titled Revised List of Quarantinable Communicable Diseases, amends executive order 13295

As the Ebola outbreak continues to cause concern, President Barack Obama has signed an amendment to an executive order that would allow him to order the apprehension and detention of Americans who merely show signs of “respiratory illness.”

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 12:03 AM
link   

when there is over a 100,000 count, then i'll start to worry. If i were traveling i would worry cause you all breath the same air on the plane, so if one person infected with it, then the whole plane has it. Not going to loose sleep over it.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Cannot wait to check out your video link in the OP? Is it the Bloomberg link? y comp loading sooo slow!

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I have seen many.....many scary what if's on ATS over the years this is far and away the scariest. This really is bad and could go epic in short order. If you are not a prepper you should be after watching this.

My personal thoughts about this are that it will get worse and as it does people around the world will panic. Food and water shortages as people buy it all out. If you do not have water and food before this point you might have issues. I am not a sky is falling type of person but something is different about this one. Hopefully I am wrong.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: antar

www.youtube.com...

same video! i missed the opportunity to edit this into my original post....maybe a moderator wouldn't mind embedding it for us so there's no more confusion?

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
That was sobering for sure.

It's time the White House acknowledges this as a big deal, because the CDC sure seems to acknowledge that it's time for everyone to take action, and change existing protocols including flight restrictions.

This is a much watch meeting.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   
It is cause for concern and such....yet, this entire Ebola scenario is confusing. We are being told various things from various agencies...we get conflicting data fro so called health officials/experts...yet, when we look at the big picture, it all seems bassackwards. The tv stuff being presented gives one pause for thought. A lot more should have been said and done a lot sooner. Lets watch and see what else is new next....so much conflicting and confusing "stuff" out there so far.

1)If it is a real and present danger and a problem to National security, why not close down our borders PLUS air travel. The in board contamination on plane is the least of it...how about the TSA with those filthy gloves handling crotches...not meaning to get gross but lets face it, has to be "bodily fluids' of various kinds get on those gloves from time to time and get passed on to fellow travelers. If bodily fluids spreads it, the TSA could be helping with that too.

2) Some health officials say it can be airborne, others say no. They keep changing their "facts" for us/to us. If someone sneezes and blows snot on you, guess what...it is BOTH a bodily liquid and airborne...droplets of a sneeze can travel a great distance a recent study mentioned. Arguing whether airborne or just fluid contact a this point doesn't compute already.

3) All of a sudden possible treatments/vaccines...even talk of a rabies vaccine tweaked to treat Ebola.

4)Flu season will be soon....Ebola first can present with flu type symptoms. The executive order for detaining folks with respiratory symptoms...wow, what a doozie of a flu season this will be...what....apprehending folks with the flu and detaining them with folks that could possibly have Ebola considering they may be "flu-like" at first. Are Ebola tests all 100% accurate.

5)How fast and furious this entire Ebola thing has presented....makes one wonder. The actual strain for sure, which is it...there are more than one kind. Bundibugyo was mentioned, not Zaire One vaccine cannot protect from all. Ebola can mutate. I would not have high confidence in vaccines/treatments. Will we finally get real facts/answers for this mess and finally see real actions taken. The news shows and other tv things I've seen so far don't give one a good feeling relevant to it all yet.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join