It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel media war - on ATS as well??? Are we infilitrated?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

All I see is Hamas .. hamas .. hamas... terrorists ...
They are the problem, oh and what about the isrealis?

I have some questions for you :

1 - Why after seizing 78% of Palestinian homeland you failed to recognize Palestinian state?

2 - Who gave you (israelsi) the right to occupy more of the land defined on the UN partition plan at 1947?

3 - Who gave you (israelis) the right imprison behind concrete wall's (open air prison, by land, sea and air) the Palastinians?

4 - Who gave you (israelis) the right to control the Food that one "nation" needs for them self?

5 - Who gave you (israelis) the right to control the medical supplies of one "nation" ?

6 - Who gave you (israelis) the right to destroy the only electrical power plant of the Palestinians?

7 - Who gave you (israelis) the right to destroy the water and swear systems?

8 - Who gave you (israelis) the right to plan a genocide?

9 - Who gave you (israelis) the right to bomb 7 UN protection refugees camp?

10 - If someone occupied your home/land imposing you the rules and committing the crimes referred from 1 to 9 above, what would you do?
edit on 5/8/2014 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: SuperFrog

yes. Killing innocent children is terrible.
Now stop shooting rockets while standing behind innocent children.

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I would say ATS is far more "infiltrated" by self styled "antiZionist" crusaders who hate anything blue and white and anything remotely israeli.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Because you SHOULD CARE ABOUT HAMAS!

They are a huge part of the problem and directly responsible for a huge part of the suffering if the Palestinian people....

The plight of the palestenian people does not begin and end with Isreal.

Why would I be worried about Hamas? Was Hamas a problem before 2006, yet civilians and kids were killed as well.

And to tell you the truth, this thing with 'terrorist' and labels such as 'hamas' used by Israeli media - it kind of reminds me of resistance in France and other EU countries against Germany, the country that was also used word 'terrorist' to describe them. That is just another line that you can make between Nazi Germany and Israel today.

Where Germany was country only for Germans, today you have Israel as Jew State (not like other democratic countries that acknowledge all people who live in the country).

But again, this is EXACTLY what I had in mind - use of forum just as propaganda.

So, I said why I am not worried about hamas, in one of discussions I said that instead of this Israel should help Palestine, give them health care, schools, teach them to love life, and you will not have any problems... but... that is at this point just utopia... and we all know that without dialog no problem will EVER get solved.

originally posted by: Hoosierdaddy71

yes. Killing innocent children is terrible.
Now stop shooting rockets while standing behind innocent children.

Sure, let's play that card.

UN Schools and hospital hit multiple times - no evidence of anyone near them shooting any rockets... care to explain?!

That is kind of reasoning - let me ask you question - was it OK to throw nuke on Japan on the city instead on Army line or demonstrate capability somewhere where innocent people and kids would not be killed in thousands?

Do you know what is difference between human and inhuman?
edit on 5-8-2014 by SuperFrog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: voyger2

of course you know the meaning of a Rhetorical question?
up's another one..

Rhetorical or not you say it isn't deny ignorance than what is it?

You see obviously you have a point, which is why you made the statement so what is the point?

And you upped nobody...sorry!

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Ok so the civilians that died on a street or in their own homes in a portion of land that is completely surrounded and cut off from all forms of aid, cut off from all free forms of travel and have no recognition as an independent state. Those people who basically have to rely on aid given to them by the very state that is now systematically bombing them out of existence, Those people may have some claim to innocence. Perhaps.

a reply to: Metallicus

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

I said it's to deny ignorance, the objective of ATS.

Now I'm confused (english is not my native language, sorry) can you please explain what is your question?

Note: this is totally off topic.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   

I mean, we see picture with bomb falling, and one of members does not believe it, as you have to pro-photographer to be able to take a picture like that. Once supplied with info about photographer, that was not enough... etc.. and I came to realization, unless bomb does not hit him in head, he would not believe it - or for better wording - he does not wants to believe it. (this is just one of examples)

I dont think that points to infiltration...

i saw this post a few days ago, somebody saying something along the lines of "you cannot prove hamas is the one firing those rockets, it is israel firing on themselves to create a false flag reson to go to commit genocide in Gaza..."

How is one meant to respond to such an outlandish and stupendous remark? i waste my time responding but i dont believe it was a shill or something..... just an ignorant fool looking for a rabbit hole in the wrong place!

edit on 2014-08-05T11:23:09-05:00201408bam3108am0931 by combatmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Actually hiroshima was a military target, you should look that up.

As for innocent targets, just stop shooting back. Follow through with the ceasefire. The bombing will stop. The first ceasefire was ignored weeks ago.

I can't blame israel for using excessive force. The syrians would not have just stopped at the Israeli border back in 1967. They would have pushed the Jews right into the sea. They believe letting their foot off of throttle will lead to their extermination.
can't say I blame them.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I believe both Hamas and Israel are to blame but that missile photo looked fake and as others pointed out there is tyres in some and then not and a truck and a cab I think in the others but neither was in all the pics?

Both are scum and I feel for the innocents that have died and are still dieing now

So basically balls to Hamas and Israel

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   

As for innocent targets, just stop shooting back. Follow through with the ceasefire. The bombing will stop. The first ceasefire was ignored weeks ago.

I can't blame israel for using excessive force. The syrians would not have just stopped at the Israeli border back in 1967. They would have pushed the Jews right into the sea. They believe letting their foot off of throttle will lead to their extermination.
can't say I blame them.

Apart from having military industry (as well civilian population), neither city was military target. That is well known, it had small impact to war, according to Oliver Stone and his documentary, where he presented it very well.

So, just to have this right, last part of your post - Israel taking Palestine land through terror (only way, it was not handed them by free will) and ethnic cleaning of the land, and future occupation and push to remove Palestinian from their land (there are many maps on this site that show Palestine through time of Israel creation to today) - that is all fine in your books - you don't care. But if they fight back - that is not OK and they are terrorist?

This is really interesting view...

Can I ask you where are you from?

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   

So you don't think that anyone should have a different opinion than you? Paid shills are the obvious reason... lol

This.

Although I would like to get in on this action. I would love to get paid for posting my opinions online.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   

edit on 5-8-2014 by Humanity4Ever because: duplicate post

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

I mean, we see picture with bomb falling, and one of members does not believe it, as you have to pro-photographer to be able to take a picture like that. Once supplied with info about photographer, that was not enough... etc.. and I came to realization, unless bomb does not hit him in head, he would not believe it - or for better wording - he does not wants to believe it. (this is just one of examples)

I dont think that points to infiltration...

i saw this post a few days ago, somebody saying something along the lines of "you cannot prove hamas is the one firing those rockets, it is israel firing on themselves to create a false flag reson to go to commit genocide in Gaza..."

How is one meant to respond to such an outlandish and stupendous remark? i waste my time responding but i dont believe it was a shill or something..... just an ignorant fool looking for a rabbit hole in the wrong place!

Don't you know it's all a charade so that Israel will have an excuse to kill Palestinian civilians?

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuperFrog

can't say I blame them.

Apart from having military industry (as well civilian population), neither city was military target. That is well knows, it had small impact to war, according to Oliver Stone and his documentary, where he presented it very well.

So, just to have this right, last part of your post - Israel taking Palestine land through terror (only way, it was not handed them by free will) and ethnic cleaning of the land, and future occupation and push to remove Palestinian from their land (there are many maps on this site that show Palestine through time of Israel creation to today) - that is all fine in your books - you don't care. But if they fight back - that is not OK and they are terrorist?

This is really interesting view...

Can I ask you where are you from?

This is actually off topic but here it is.

Hiroshima was a city of considerable military importance. It contained the 2nd Army Headquarters, which commanded the defense of all of southern Japan. The city was a communications center, a storage point, and an assembly area for troops. To quote a Japanese report, "Probably more than a thousand times since the beginning of the war did the Hiroshima citizens see off with cries of 'Banzai' the troops leaving from the harbor.

That is a military target.

I never said Israel is innocent. I just said don't cry when your human shields die.
Using your logic, native americans can shoot at chicago. After all the state is named after an Indian tribe. This whole situation should have been handled by the Un years ago. They started this mess in the first place.

Indiana by the way, how bout you?

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Humanity4Ever

So you don't think that anyone should have a different opinion than you? Paid shills are the obvious reason... lol

This.

Although I would like to get in on this action. I would love to get paid for posting my opinions online.

Me to. Know where I can apply?
Smh...

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   

So anyone having a pro-Israeli stand (or should I say anti-Hamas) is all of a sudden a shill?

And all the people who are posting in favorite of the Palestinians, they are ok, right? None of them is getting paid, i'm sure.

You should learn more about (radical) Islam and its ways, they use deception and lies to get what they want and they have a tendency to take things out of proportion. How many people died in Syria in the past week, does anyone know? More people than in Gaza in a month of war. More people died in Syria since the beginning of 2014 than in all Israeli-Palestinian wars in history.

Now where's the condemnation? Oh sorry, Israel is not the one who's doing the bombing so nobody cares.

And you are talking about a media war. Ha.

edit on 5-8-2014 by Shuye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Hiroshima was a city of considerable military importance. It contained the 2nd Army Headquarters, which commanded the defense of all of southern Japan. The city was a communications center, a storage point, and an assembly area for troops. To quote a Japanese report, "Probably more than a thousand times since the beginning of the war did the Hiroshima citizens see off with cries of 'Banzai' the troops leaving from the harbor.

So, because their cheered for their army, civilian casualties, witch make 80-90 percent of killed are fine by you.
Interesting...

You know that 80-90% of killed were civilians, right?

I agree that UN is to be blamed ... and tell you the truth, I have no hope for solution, as both sides have ultra right sides on power atm...

I am in states as well... bit northern then you...

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Shuye

And where did I say it was OK that civilians are killed in Syria?

But have you find one topic that someone tried to say that either side in Syria conflict has a right to kill civilians? While here you have people telling that killing of civilians is OK, as long as they are Palestinians.

Just imagine that someone tried to approve Assad's use of chemical weapons or someone else trying to approve methods any of anti-regime groups... There are no threads like that here, are they?

We all agree that that conflict should be stopped years ago, but no one is willing to even try to stop it, and true - civilians are dying.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuperFrog

So, because their cheered for their army, civilian casualties, witch make 90-some percent of killed are fine by you.
Interesting...

You know that 80-90% of killed were civilians, right?

I agree that UN is to be blamed ... and tell you the truth, I have no hope for solution, as both sides have ultra right sides on power atm...

I am in states as well... bit northern then you...

Nuking those cities prevented an invasion. That invasion was estimated to have 100k plus casualties on the Allied side alone. Now factor in the half to one million Japanese casualties many being civilian. Yeah I have no problem with that decision.
Ask any mother with a kid in the Pacific what her decision would have been.
Don't forget the Russians were going to invade from the north to, remember how Germany was split after the war? Japan had that in their future.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join