It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery Creature Hit By Train

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: nighthawk1954I've never seen a dead one before...

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: HumanPLC
a reply to: nighthawk1954

Not being funny bit isn't that a chicken?

a chicken with teeth? Don't get much chicken in your neck of the woods do you? Plus I know that restaurants offer chicken fingers but chickens don't have fingers any more than buffalo have wings.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
ATS has it, "I'm going with a raccoon" crowd, "They're Chinese lanterns" crowd and "It's a bird" crowd LOL

This time > that is in no way a Raccoon. My guess is a pitbull. I think the only part of an attempted hoax is someone pacing one of the paws in a manner that makes it look like it was grabbing the rail. The paws only look like that because the skin is gone and they're partially in decomposition.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   
What ever it was i was not dismembered by a train.

Something dismember by high speed impact has very distinctive damage.

I see none of that damage but i do see signs of dismemberment by a sharp object like a knife.

Impact dismemberment tears thing apart leaving internal parts sticking out from under the skin like tissues like muscles, tendons, and other soft tissues. the skin is torn with uneven edges
In this case i do not see any skin.

Nor do i see any damage from being caught between the wheels and track.

This looks like something skinned out and the remains dumped on the rail bed.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Looks like a skinned monkey... and it all looks too neat and staged... so I will pass this one up.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
It looks almost like a bear fetus. It is hard to tell though, the head shape is what I am looking at. Maybe a bear got hit and the fetus shot out and got messed up. It would have no fur but it would have skin...which is missing.

I'm no expert at this at all, this is just a guess. Bears have fingers abd ties also but the skin and fur makes them look way different. Seems this thing does not have skin, maybe it was removed to make it look more impressive. Maybe it wan't even hit by a train, just set up to look that way.

Well it is smaller than I was thinking see the guys shoes here.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: zeevar
Looks like a skinned monkey... and it all looks too neat and staged... so I will pass this one up.

I agree about the size of a monkey and I think it was skinned.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bilk22
ATS has it, "I'm going with a raccoon" crowd, "They're Chinese lanterns" crowd and "It's a bird" crowd LOL

This time > that is in no way a Raccoon. My guess is a pitbull. I think the only part of an attempted hoax is someone pacing one of the paws in a manner that makes it look like it was grabbing the rail. The paws only look like that because the skin is gone and they're partially in decomposition.

Ok I think you may be right, it is the first thing I have seen with the match on the teeth and the muscle structure and size all fits.

edit on 20-7-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

Here is a raccoon skull....

And here is a Raccoon hat...

edit on 20-7-2014 by ken10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Looks to me like someone's pet monkey died and some you-tubers decided to make a little coin off it. Doesn't look particularly like the damage done to the animals I hit regularly on the rails.

Have to call this possible, but not very likely.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
poor ET :-(

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
In my youth we lived I'm a rural area. We slaughtered our own beef, chicken and pork. I use to trap animals for the pelts. I've seen a lot of skinned animals, but I'm having a hard time identifying what this is.

Why is it skinned? Where is its fur? Scavengers don't eat the fur. It's jaw an teeth resemble a canine. Except its jaw are too short. It's canine teeth are over developed and it's back molars are different.. Tab muscles in its back and shoulders seem over developed and it's paws are unlike any I've ever seen..

Whatever it is it was well fed and powerful. I wish I could see it's lower half.

Interesting find OP .

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ken10

And here is a Raccoon hat...

I wonder if somewhere something likes wearing our hollowed corpse on their head...

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: HooHaa

Except its jaw are too short. It's canine teeth are over developed and it's back molars are different.. Tab muscles in its back and shoulders seem over developed and it's paws are unlike any I've ever seen..

Hard to distinguish detail, size from blurred pictures, my guess they left the hind end out because it would give it away.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

Yeah, that could actually be a skinned coon too. I didn't see the feet to reference it by till you showed me.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I'm calling "fake"... Didn't see any flys interested in the "hand" parts however the body/face portion was swarming with flys.. Most likely a skinned canine and some fake "hands" thrown In for "shocks"...

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: MarlinGrace

Hahaha! I'm not fully awake yet.

You have a great sense of humor young lady, have some coffee on me.

Love that signature.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
The head looks like a bobcat. But those fingers.....and those arms..........very strange whatever it is. I'm looking forward to seeing the DNA on this one.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   
My guess is a skinned monkey with its hands and feet cut off that has been baking in the sun for a while. Some people will do anything to make a creepy video and some people will believe it.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Raccoon. Got thumbs and little hands. A big raccoon. But a hairless raccoon non the less. Regarding the lack of blood. Could have rained in the night or drizzled cleaning up the scene a little.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join