It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forensic exams of Billy Meier photo: Not faked.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormbringer1701

originally posted by: alldaylong

I didn't say it was a miniature. It probably is full size.
However that being so, it still doesn't clarify it being a space craft. If one has the inclination then one can build anything they wish:-

www.dailymail.co.uk...

like no one would notice some crazed hoaxer building a full scale fake space woojit on a public road? like there would be no material to find if it was moved or disassembled afterwards?

Please show a photograph of the space craft on a public road.
When you do so i will give my explanation of what it probably is.

Over to you.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: stormbringer1701

Thats cute........OP told anyone that was skeptic to put their penis in a wall socket ........

Then his thread got thrown into the HOAX bin......

Serendipitous is it not??

I dont buy into the billy meier thing at all

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
i dunno. i think if someone goes to all the trouble to build a full sized spaceship mock up more money could be made selling tour tickets to it. i know if i build something like that i could not bring myself to destroy it. it'd be my toy for life.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Thats cute........OP told anyone that was skeptic to put their penis in a wall socket ........

well, it helps to have mod powers and be on the hoax explanation side
but I'm not bitter.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
hang on. fatal formatting errors. i will try again.
edit on 16-7-2014 by stormbringer1701 because: formatting errors.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower
a reply to: Kandinsky

Jeez, does this stuff never go away? The article is sourced from Meiers' US publicist. Let's make this clear...the person in charge of making money and generating publicity for Billy Meier is the person claiming that it isn't a hoax.

Well that settles it.

Thanks for that Kandisky, I knew there was something fishy bout this whole deal.

I bet Muffon doesn't even mention it at the symposium.

~Tenth

And that's why I stopped being an active Field investigator for MUFON. This case is clearly a HOAX. Sure the picture maybe a real picture, but that doesn't say what the object in it is. It only tells you that the picture was a picture of something. Clearly after looking at that photo anyone can see that its a small object placed inform of a building, and not a large object in front of the building.

I could if anyone would like, show real life news footage of a "UFO" flying around. In fact the News copter got real close to the object, and even claimed that a human being was onboard.

Of course I'm talking about the infamous "Flying Saucer Boy" from a few years ago. That was also a HOAX, but if examined under a lab the video would show that it was a real item floating in the sky. (in the Meier case the object isn't even flying around with a New copter in pursuit)

Remember:
"Just because a photo hasn't been tampered with doesn't mean that it's what it claims to be. That's why we have to go talk, examine, and catalog the evidence."
My MUFON Trainer (who also left after a few stupid moves from the local MUFON group)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Over to you.

that's the content of the photo according to the examiner cited in the article linked to in the OP.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
My favorite part of the article:

by taking a took a close look at the "DNA" in the WCUFO photos using PhotoShop, professional 3-D computer modeling software and actual scale models.

Oh and, "taking a took a close look" was not my error lol.
edit on 16-7-2014 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Over to you.

that's the content of the photo according to the examiner cited in the article linked to in the OP.

The photograph clearly shows it is standing in the garden of a house.
If that is a space craft i would doubt it would ever fly. The aerodynamics look total crap.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   

independent researcher Prof. Rhal Zahi revives the Meier cold case by taking a took a close look at the "DNA" in the WCUFO photos

Independent researcher? Would this be the same Rhal Zahi who wrote this self-published book o' woo?

I don't think I'd trust him to analyse tea leaves.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I remember seeing a long MUFON report on a series of photos of a UFO. The analyst was left mystified by the object and yet it was obviously a balloon judging by the dangling string they'd overlooked.

There are some excellent people in MUFON (Robert Powell) but the organisation is caught between surviving and being objective. Saying that, Meier's publicist hasn't provided links that show MUFON are even aware of these 'forensic exams.'

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Hell! I have this huge roll 5 foot long roll of strong polymer of gold on one side silver on the other , I am great at making stuff for Halloween. I know I could make a awesome fake UFO that landed in my backyard.

edit on 16-7-2014 by nighthawk1954 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   

That prof. Zahi is a Meier follower.

From AuthorsDen.com,

Artist and animator of a web page for kids, based on Billye Meier experiences (an UFO contacted).

Listed as his accomplishments,

Professional Coach Meditation Trainer.
Spiritual Growth speaker.
Change Management Practitioneer certified.

I think the "prof" part of his name is short for professional coach meditation trainer, not professer as what "prof" usually stands for.
You shouldnt believe everything you see on the internet

This article is written by Micheal Horn, Meier's American representative.

There is no mention of this on the MUFON website.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   

I didn't say it was a miniature. It probably is full size.
However that being so, it still doesn't clarify it being a space craft. If one has the inclination then one can build anything they wish:-

www.dailymail.co.uk...

like no one would notice some crazed hoaxer building a full scale fake space woojit on a public road? like there would be no material to find if it was moved or disassembled afterwards?

I like the way people credit Billy Meier with being a one-armed master craftsman with the imagination of a George Lucas and the special effects skills of Industrial Light and Magic, rather than just some old guy that took pictures.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky
a reply to: Guyfriday

I remember seeing a long MUFON report on a series of photos of a UFO. The analyst was left mystified by the object and yet it was obviously a balloon judging by the dangling string they'd overlooked.

There are some excellent people in MUFON (Robert Powell) but the organisation is caught between surviving and being objective. Saying that, Meier's publicist hasn't provided links that show MUFON are even aware of these 'forensic exams.'

There are some highly skilled people in MUFON, but from my personal experience the people at the lower end of the food chain (Field Investigators like what I was, and the people right above us) that's where the disconnect usually accrues.

Again out of all of the UFO research groups out there MUFON is still one of the best. I just had issues the way the State Director did things.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

well, it helps to have mod powers and be on the hoax explanation side
but I'm not bitter.

Probably helps that there is concrete evidence that this is a HOAX.

1. Billy Meier's story has been debunked to death, period.

2. Person stating it's now not a HOAX, is his publicist, who has a vested interest in making money off legitimizing his claims.

I fail to see how anymore, moderator or otherwise, would be fooled by an obvious attempt at selling snake oil.

~Tenth

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Well all I gotta say is that stuff looks so fake I wnat to barf. And it's commonplace knolwedge Meier has hoaxed. I don't really know why this has to drone on. I don't know who this researcher is that supposedly analyzed the photos, but I expect we'll find out soon enough. I also discovered this today on spcedaily.com. I didn't post anything about it because I barfed in my mouth after looking at some of hte pictures and thinking about it. Really? Seriously? OMG. So... oh nevermind. And btw i don't care who that 'independent research' because evidence is not built on just one voice it's built on peers who also come to the same conclusion. As yet, I don't see anyone jumping into the fray to agree with the suposed researcher.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Excellent point. I forgot to mention the other likely response. That being complete denial.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

The only thing I don't liike about your post is the gif in your signature. I thought there was a bug on my screen.

I love the rest of your post.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join