It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Les Stroud. You all know who he is right? Well...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Looked fake ... but then, I haven't spent much time in Bigfoot's company ... so who am I to judge.

ETA: Good find. S&F
edit on 672014 by Snarl because: ETA

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadSeraph

About 11 min into the next episode, a very telling discovery Les makes regarding those structures. He's got eagle eyes that guy.

ah I had to pause it to put it up. It's just too damn good. If this Todd Standing guy isn't lying his ass off, then man, what a hellova story 14 min in. Good stuff. Enough to scare the bejeezus out of you if true.

edit on 6-7-2014 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Watch the eye blink at about 1:13.
Look very Animatronic. If this was real, why isn't it all over the news? This kind of evidence should blow the lid off. But............. crickets.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

I am going with fake on this, there is a video edit just before the face appears 1st time, not to mention complete lack of movement from body,head,surrounding foliage.
Not even close to a living creature let alone a big kick ass Bigfoot.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Wow it screams fake to me. If you can get a shot of him standing there like a statue, you only focus on the face?

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
It's already been said, I know but all I can see is a stationary head and a very mechanical "blink".

There's no other movement on its face at all, which makes me think that particular shot is a fake head only, with a controlled method to make it appear to blink.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I think it's more likely this was some sort of promo. Maybe survivorman will have an off-shoot show dealing with bigfoot.

I want to believe. I know bigfoot is out there. But this footage doesn't seem right. Looks really smooth/shiny like cgi. Plus as others said, no subtle movements of any kind. Except for that one perfectly timed and suspect blink. The lips don't even so much are twitch or anything.

I believe there are legit bigfoot photos/video out there. Unfortunately, I just don't think this is one of them.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: JokerThe1st

That initial clip is really just tease until you get into the series. The footage as deadsereph pointed out, comes from Todd Standing. Stroud accepted an expedition with him to be taken to where Standing had his contact with Bigfoot, and where that video was shot. It's in part 2 of the series.

Idk, while it does look fake, if you follow the show, you'll see that there are way too many other things that Standing couldn't have faked.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
The blink looked animatronic to me.
But what the hell do I know?
JMHO.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   

I have watched his show off and on of a while now, I think from the first episode.

Les is very dry and his show is normally as real as it gets as the crew is not with him at all....

I tend to lean on the side that he wouldn't throw a good "Canadian" audience away for hipe...,but who knows anymore eh?

Cheers

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Wait a second, look at it a couple more times people. Watch its lips and nose area in relation to the broken off branch thats in front of the apes face, after the blink, maybe 1-2 seconds later the apes head moves up and to the right to the viewer, as if its leaning back or changing posture ever so slightly, Im thinking maybe taking a breath and filling it lungs. Ive watched it at least 20 times and feel its not the movement of the camera Im talking about, its a movement within the torso of the ape, as I said I suspect the filling of the lungs and puffing of the chest ever so slightly.
edit on 6-7-2014 by MrSmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Here's an interview with Les where he describes why he decided to work with Todd Standing. Skip to the 3 minute mark (first 3 minutes is just them talking about music).

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSmith

Oh it definitely moves. It's very subtle but it does move very slightly.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadSeraph

Listening. He makes a good enough reason, at least prove what he's got is his standpoint. Speaking of Todd, been looking at the rest of his footage. Some compelling stuff.

After watching this good intro into Standing, I can see why Les went up with him. The guy really does seem legit. Nothing corny about him at all.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   

The last part of the video, the close up of the face... I've seen better animatronics at Chuck E. Cheese. The blinking was VERY robotic, the slow and un-natural head turn also very robotic. Give me a break.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeadSeraph

Here's an interview with Les where he describes why he decided to work with Todd Standing. Skip to the 3 minute mark (first 3 minutes is just them talking about music).

Hope everyone will pardon the full quote above. Don't want anyone to have to scroll back up to see what I'm talking about.

If you watch the guy sitting to the left of Bill Brock ... he sure does sit very still during most of that interview ... just like Bigfoot. LOL

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: OptimusSubprime

Watch the whole show. You have to put things in relative perspective to the OP clip.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I don't trust Todd's footage for a second. He goes off on the bs radar, but I do think he knows some places where they might be living. That thing in the video look like it combs it's hair and has a fresh hair cut. I also read another article where his picture was debunked of that same thing and the other one hiding in snow.

Les should've brought Jeff meldrum with him, a real scientist and not this for profit hack. I really don't like Todd if you haven't noticed lol.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: NiZZiM

I appreciate your comments and before today, I have never heard of him. However, I would have to disagree after watching some of his other stuff. And not just Bigfoot either. How he's personally trying to change Canadian legislation to include Bigfoot on the endangered species list. He really does have a passion for this and it's quite apparent imo.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   
About the blinking, I only see animatronics blinking the eye WITH the help of the eyebrow. And David Letterman.

Now, let's show to us the minutes where bigfoot got there, and when it left. Surely bigfoot and the cameraman didn't appear just a few feet from each other...

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join