It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

check what i found hidden in loco oklahoma

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 04:34 PM
link   
see if you can find the two ufos in this picture!

[edit on 1-12-2004 by tightboarder90]

[edit on 1-12-2004 by tightboarder90]

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 04:35 PM
link   
So what exactly did you find?

I just see plently of cars pulled over on the side of the road with people taking pictures.

EDIT: I just saw your edit. I see nothing.

[edit on 12/1/2004 by Simulacra]

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   
look right between the powerlines there is one and one is right over the road its hard to find here is another one

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I don't see anything conclusive here. Certainly don't see where the "UFOs" are. Also wondering what the photographer of this picture was taking a picture of...what is everyone else photographing?

Lukefj

EDIT: The first picture is just a cloud between the powerlines...there's nothing of interest in the second picture....maybe circle exactly what you are looking at with photoshop and repost the pictures. Personally I don't believe anything is there.

[edit on 1-12-2004 by Lukefj]

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 04:39 PM
link   
one is in between the 2 telephone wires. Kind of "cloaked" I guess. Can't see the other one. Maybe at the end of the road, on the horizon, kind of in plain sight.

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 04:40 PM
link   
ok there were photo graphing a incomming tornado then on the first pic right between the powerlines there is a ufo on the second one it is very small and right outside of the clouds

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 04:42 PM
link   
You've got to be joking....right? You must have been really determined to find a UFO if you think either of these pictures depict a sighting. You have to rule out the obvious first...can you say for certain that it isn't a cloud? No?....Then it's probably a cloud.

Happy hunting.

Lukefj

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 04:43 PM
link   
the first one looks intreaging but the secound one is too small

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I've been staring at the two photos for like 2 minutes but i couldnt spot anything. The pics are just too blurry either that or nothing is there. I honestly don't see what you're calling a "UFO".

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 04:46 PM
link   
This is the image from between the power lines

I think its just a cloud formation.

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 04:47 PM
link   
ok these photo's come from a photography site
www.harkphoto.com...
can you link us to the bit where it says that they think these photo's contain UFOs.
or is it a case of you seeing what you want to see in them?

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I dont see any UFO's. I see a possible smudge or darker part of a cloud inbetween the power lines. As for the one on the road, I might see something on the horizon, but if your calling that a UFO with this story then literally anything that you can identify is a UFO... or lets say UFA(Unidentified Frigin Anything).

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   
It looks like the people standing there are photographing a tornado or something from a distance. From the colors and clouds in the sky it seems like that. I have absolutely no idea why the photographer has taken a picture of the bare sky with a funny looking cloud, which some believe is a UFO. I guess he had to have a backup PR-stunt in case none of his tornado photos turned out nice.

I see the "UFO", but as I mentioned above it's most likely a cloud or photoshop. If that was a cloaked vessel it sure has a sucky cloakingdevice

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Cloud between the power lines, on the road, a car with headlights on due to darkness from the storm. conclusion, no ufo. sorry

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Hey, you missed the fleet of UFOs in this picture!

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Im sorry to say, but I dont see anything here. And I cant say its just me, because everybody on here doesnt see it either.

Im waving the BS flag on this one. Sorry buddy.

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by pantha
ok these photo's come from a photography site
www.harkphoto.com...
can you link us to the bit where it says that they think these photo's contain UFOs.
or is it a case of you seeing what you want to see in them?

The site also implies they were storm chasing, nothing more. The one cloud if anything may have the contrail of a jet through it, but cetainly not a UFO.

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Just looking for what could be determined as a u.f.o. and trying to describe it. Not to say that it was or was not a ufo. But I guess I was trying to indentify what the possibilities were before I passed judgement on how real or unreal they were.

Sorry if I used an inaccurate description. But at the time, it was the best way I could describe it.

Did I mention that I have had my inlaws visiting? I just got rid of them. Whew! what a week! I am worn out man!

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 05:05 PM
link   
that Picture that was put up was ruled out because of the rain everyone can tell that i made a mistake on this one but oh well

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I see a UWO, Unidentified Walking Object.

Let see, another acronym...... hmmmm.........

How about...........USO

Unidentified Standing Object

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join