It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati officially reveal themselves?? Bilderberg 2014 Shocking Opening Remarks purposely leaked!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
What?

No Monsanto psychopath in the guest list?

THAT is strange !? . . .or is it ?!

Edit to add:
I guess they ALL are working in the USDA, FDA, and similars !!! B-))))

Blue skies.
edit on 2014/6/13 by C-JEAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Considering the illumatii were a math based society that understood the secrets of heaven and reality are all math based I would say it's more propandga to fuel those who don't read and get all there information from you tube videos to further the stupid conspiracy that somewhere there is a group of a people that control the whole world. The truth is the federal government is ran by a bunch of soulless people that only care for themselves btw it's our fault we elected them and allowed it to happen. So instead of taking responsibility and making the changes we need to better the world we will just blame some imaginary group of people

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueMessiah

How is this not special....most people do not believe in the illuminati. You are not the majority. So to you it may not be a big deal(even though it should be as now you won't be mocked by the average person) but in reality if this is true it is a very big deal.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Conluceo

I take this as more or less of a "checkmate, you lose" announcement from the Kissenger family. Well no, while the Kissenger family may be on some sort of victory lap, has not the illuminati ALWAYS been at the top? People simply had the ILLUSION of freedom for a while during the United States day in the sun.

The United States was almost a free country for a mere few years after the revolution. But at that time, slave ownership was a fact of life. So even then, it wasn't free.

With the IRS it became up to the US how much of "your" money you keep at the end of each week.
With the FDA it became up to the US what you choose to put in your own body and what you don't.

As of yet, all we have ever had was the illusion of freedom. So I'm not afraid of an Orwellian world... I'm already there as far as I'm concerned. Technology will always be a two-edged sword. It can be used in favor of the Illuminati or against them at any time.

My suggestion to people is not to give the government a free pass to do what for anyone else is a wrong like taking property without permission or growing socially frowned upon plants. We have to stand up to the government and say no just once in our lives. If even 1 in 20 people do that, we get our freedom back. Getting the courage to say no, that is the hard part. Exercising our rights today is the proof to our friends and family that we don't really get them in the modern world.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Based on some of the grammar, I don't think it's real. What is a 60nd?

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Wow, I'm also surprised how gullible people are.

What distinguished person talks like that. lol

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 04:52 AM
link   

But I don't think you are.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

So what 99% of humanity is ignorant.

Nothing we didn't already know!

Actually...yes. How many people really understand what is going on...as simple as it is.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Conluceo I don't think this is a bold move at all, nor is the Pope admitting that the West has maneuvered the world to war for profit news or bold--it all is appropos. If the climatilogists and runaway global warming is right then we have less than a few decades to total extinction, not of just polar bears but humans.

If we are all trending rapidly toward an end for all life on earth (as we know it) then the Pope's declaration and anyone elses is simply a matter of revelation--sort of like a plane beginning to fall from the sky or a ship about to sink and those on board turn to each other, and finally admit certain truths like " I never really loved you..." "bobby is not really your son" or "all the times you thought you were the man--I was faking it"

Impending doom inevitably makes humans declare that if at any time they were going to be truthful--then at the moment when all else does not matter, they might as well come clean.

The scary thing is not what he said or what the Pope said or the wars or anything else--it is what is not said--WHAT is on the horizon that is so horrendous that the center cannot hold and it all falls apart?

It cannot be an economic collapse--we come back from those...it cannot be a demise of a civilization or government--we also eventually come back from that--it has to be an event so irrevocable that we no longer either steward or nurture our reputations or the legacy that we will leave in the aftermath.

It is almost a vacuum of aftermath (as if we have nothing to lose and repercussions are not likely--EVER) so WHAT is coming? "Is this the end, my friend? Satan's coming 'round the bend"....

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: wayforward The US was never a free country. If you study history then you already know that even the propaganda about why we fought the Revolution was a manufactured lie based on greed. That "tea" that was thrown into harbor was done so by certain people dressed up like Indians. but WHY?

Well, because American businessmen were being undercut by British tea. Yep. the Tea from Britain was sold to Americans much cheaper than the local tea which was taxed--the tax made American tea much more expensive. it was not about the average person or wages or even "freedom" it was about Thomas Jefferson et al, being out maneuvered for market share by some businessmen in England. Same games, different wars and who died? Jeffferson and company?

Not at all--it was the avg person who was told he was fighting for Liberty and freedom and was not simply the pawn of businessmen who wanted a revolution not so people could have a choice in cheaper goods but so that they could have a better hold on what they considered their market share--and for that, regular non shop owning people died and got local tea which ended up not being cheaper at all--and by 1860s people also got income taxed so the idea of "freedom " was always a ploy to galvanize the masses.

If a government wants to commit genocide or just steal from another country, they have only to convince the locals that the actions and mishaps and horrors of war are necessary for "freedom" and the masses will respond like Pavlov's dog--ring a bell the dog salivates, say "Freedom" to an American especially and they are ready to enslave and slaughter a world for "democracy"

There never was any true "freedom" just manipulation of an idea to get a poorly educated public to do the bidding of the elite. Always was and always will work--until it all ends, which is coming soon to a world near you.

Oh yeah, and the Civil War was NEVER fought to free the slaves. The North profitted from slavery like the South (raw material from the south fed the factories of the North) .

The Civil War was fought for almost 2 years before the Emanicipation Proclamation was written and the reason it was written? to prevent England from entering the war on the side of the South. England was trading partners with the South and overlooked slave labor until Lincoln preempted their vote to join the war for the South, the earlier charter in England prevented them from championing anything to do with slavery, so when Lincoln "freed the slaves" it was a fantastic maneuver to stop England from joining forces to the South BUT had England not entertained inteference, we might well still have slaves--it never was a moral issue to either the North or the South more so than to abolitionists--but history is always rewritten and repainted to make people feel better about themselves.

WHO profitted from slavery? The south where cotton and tobacco and rice and sugar cane, and grain alcohol etc was harvested--the NORTH where the raw material was processed or distilled and Europe where again the raw material or finished goods were sowed. Who did not profit? the Slaves and after 1852 the countries that colluded to sell the slaves in the first place.

No halos on any heads here.

edit on 15-6-2014 by THEqueenbee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: flammadraco President GWB in a televised speech about education : "the key question before us, is : Is our children learning?" Grammar and literacy are not the barometers of leadership or intelligence or even credibility or standing, they simply show how much our leaders were paying attention while being educated....

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Nope. Sorry. This smacks of fakiness. I just don't buy it. There are grammatical and punctual errors galore. My guts says no.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I have spoken to Fritz Springmeier and Mr. "Van Duyn" on Facebook. My original message to Fritz was an expression of concern that he may be being trolled. When he replied, I was online, so I ended up chatting with him a while. He did say that it is possible that it is a hoax, but it doesn't feel like one to him and that he's willing to work with Van Duyn and his staff unless and until he finds a reason to discount him for the potential benefits it may have to "our side" and humanity at large. He said, "If it's a scam, it's coming from the top!" He also said (which he has said elsewhere) that he'll get a call from Van Duyn's staff early in the morning telling him that Van Duyn has instructed Obama to make a certain announcement and that he'll be watching TV later and sure enough, Obama will make said announcement. I also pointed out the grammatical errors in the alleged speech to Fritz and he said that it's because English is his third language or so, which makes sense. Fritz also claims to have been given genealogy information on Mr. Van Duyn.

Henry Makow and co. really went after this thing and noted that a user of henrymakow.com found that the two photos, allegedly of Mr. Van Duyn, that were sent to Fritz looked just like a Hungarian man, Serge De Block, who has a LinkedIn account. However, looking back to Fritz's FB posts from around January, you can see that Fritz did mention early on that Van Duyn had a Hungarian alter-identity for his own protection.

I messaged Van Duyn on Facebook and politely asked him why I couldn't find any Google hits on his name that didn't come from Fritz's website, pentracks.com. He replied telling me that Google erases "all information about [his] person" on a weekly basis in accordance with the new privacy law, which is exclusive to Europe. More recently, I messaged this "Van Duyn" again asking about geo-engineering. He replied that it was a very complicated topic and that he needed time to "decompose" my question so that he could give me as accurate a response as possible. I haven't heard back from him yet.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: PeeSchwartz

Thanks for all the updated info. Keep us in the loop if you find out anymore. Thanks again!

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Judging by the grammar misuse of words and horrendous format there's no way in hell that was written by a Bilderburger. Seriously these guys might be a lot of things but I'm pretty sure illiterate isn't one of them.

Then again if all you do is lounge around on the sundeck of the yacht with as silver spoon in your mouth and buy your doctorates and diplomas rather than earn them I guess it's possible.

ETA: I see quite a few others feell the same as I do. Sorry jumped the gun on replying as I was in disbelief that this could pass for real.

edit on 3/14/2015 by Kukri because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/14/2015 by Kukri because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Things only become clear when it is in the end game. These scumbags arrogantly sit above the masses looking down atop pillars of salt. The simple truth is the waves that will undermine these pillars.

The internet truly changed the way these scumbags control the masses. Now they will openly try and control......This will not work.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Conluceo
a reply to: TrueMessiah

Well, let's be serious for a moment. When in history has the illuminati or any secret society revealed themselves in this manner, directly like this?

The Age of Illuminatiam is upon us. Don't believe me? See what the Pope said yesterday.
We are coming out of the closet...
Join us www.illuminati.am

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: PrincessVif

Yes ... I saw what the Pope said ... he spoke truth

" Pope Francis: There is No Hell Fire; Adam + Eve Are Not Real "

yoganonymous.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

I totally agree,

The supposed "opening speech" is very contradictory. Stating that the media is the new enemy, when most of the attendees own the mainstream media and the part where peoples of the world are frustrated at their leaders, well I don't want to repeat myself, but aren't most of the attendees leaders of their respective countries, ie politicians, presidents etc.

This reads like more dis-info or a prank if I'm honest

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I enjoyed the read and have no clue who mot of these people are.
But just as a thought:
if it were true, what if the Bilderberger meetings (just as said) bring together influental people and that's it. Doesn't mean they all have the same agenda. Illuminati could be a sub-group and have not much to do with the Meetings, other than that this guy is a part of both.
After all, if the media is the declared enemy, what better strategy than to make sure they are the first ones to be confused. Will say they kept their mouths shut about these meetings for decades and now can't publish it mass-media wise which would be kind of a super gau, they have to leave the revelation of the illuminati, to little forum people like... well us.
But we would need a certificate of authencity, of some sort....
still i love conspiracies, that's why i am here and i kind of love this

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join