It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

miniature sasquatch?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 02:32 PM
link   
About a year ago, I was travelling to North Carolina from Pennsylvannia. I was in a van full of people, on a school trip for college. Anyways, we had been in the van for a few hours, and I was kind of zoning out looking out the window. At this point, we were on Interstate 79, in West Virginia. Suddenly, on a hillside of to the right of the road, I see something moving. It appeared to be a small hairy creature, of about 3 to 4 feet tall. It appeared to be a minitature ape, except that I noticed that its face was more pertruded than most apes. Anyways, I tried to get everyone else to look, but by the time they did, we had moved out of visibility of the creature. Everyone kind of laughed at me, and told me that I was seeing things. I was just wondering if anyone else has ever seen anything like this is in that area of the world, and if anyone could tell me what it really was.

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Never saw anything like that before, but sounds like you saw a baby bigfoot!!

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a new cryptid "little foot"

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 02:11 PM
link   
It must have been one of those little hairy dudes from star wars...

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Are you saying the face was more like a baboon?

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Seems that ... West Virginia does have a lot of sightings. So i guess this could have been a baby one.

Have you had a look around the net to see if there is any simular sightings around the area you were at the time,

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Check out www.bfro.net and that site will give you a list of sightings. Edit to change from com to net.

[edit on 5-12-2004 by I See You]

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Thanks for the url, lots of good info there.
While there's a bigfoot post going on, I have a mormon friend who says bigfoot it part of the church history or something, anybody have any idea about this?

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Wouldn't that be known as a "smallfoot"?

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by knobby_roerr
Thanks for the url, lots of good info there.
While there's a bigfoot post going on, I have a mormon friend who says bigfoot it part of the church history or something, anybody have any idea about this?

Why don't you ask him? He's probably got a fairly good idea, and if not can probably get in touch with someone who does. Report back with findings.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 01:37 PM
link   
i think the theory you're thinking of, nobby, is that bigfoot is actually Cain (as in Cain and Able) and that he is forced to walk the earth for all eternity.

guess that would imply that there is only one bigfoot out there though.

not sure how that would play into your sighting.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 03:53 PM
link   
meh, Cain can be and is linked to almost every cryptoid or folkloric creature might care to name: Vampires, werewolves, zombies, cannibals, aliens, demons, mutants, etc. He's even used as justification for racist genocide.

top topics

join