It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'I will sell them,' Boko Haram leader says of kidnapped Nigerian girls

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Id love to be a merc over there just to hunt this bastard....hell you wouldnt even have to pay me...just room and food...ill pay my own plane ticket...

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
You should not bargain with terrorists.. you can´t reason with them.
You should not give terrosrists money as its only enabling them for more terrorist actions.

There are no options.. its a very sad World

They do all the time. The official lines is that they don't (because they want to discourage it as a budding industry) but the truth is, is that it's a normal state of things and has been that way for awhile...

Britain's U.N. Ambassador Mark Lyall Grant said Wednesday his government estimates that over the last three years more than $70 million has been provided to al-Qaida and other terrorist groups from ransom paid to kidnappers.

www.ctvnews.ca...

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: cosmicexplorer
I'm with you bro
This is the type of crap the world should mobilize against

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: benrl

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
How Much....i'll take all 230 if the price is right. After all we spend billions on other non important things.

I get the thought, but you don't capitulate to these people.

It will encourage more action of the same, sometimes best solution is overwhelming force.

Bollocks..secure the welfare of the people then rain hell on the perps.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
There are no options.. its a very sad World

You know whats sad.

During any of the last Middle East crisis, pick one, any one.

I always pondered, Damn, what would it take for people to take notice of all the atrocities in Sub-Sahara Africa.

Now I know, With out oil, it takes someone kid napping over 200 children for sex slaves for someone to blink.

Whats sad, is the people of that nation, Tolerating such action.

This is one time, where I would say, sure, Drone strike the # out of that compound.

Want to convince me that the US cares for humanity, start taking actions against blatant human rights violations, NOT MONETARY INTEREST.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: benrl

How Much....i'll take all 230 if the price is right. After all we spend billions on other non important things.

I get the thought, but you don't capitulate to these people.

It will encourage more action of the same, sometimes best solution is overwhelming force.

Bollocks..secure the welfare of the people then rain hell on the perps.

Nit pick much?

You want me to detail a strike plan for Seals?

What ever, International BS we can get behind to take action, THIS is one that is valid.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Yet another huge success of multiculturalism. Parts of Nigeria are trying to get with the modern world. I meet Nigerian doctors, business people and the like all over the world. And then you've got Muslim bush people kidnapping girls and selling them into slavery.

There are better and worse cultures, cultural relativism advocates can't explain this one away.

It's times like this when people wish a western military power would come save their butts(and their daughters).
edit on 5-5-2014 by hammanderr because: Wording

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Horrific . . .

slavery . . . child abuse of the worst sorts . . . hopelessness (in terms of natural hopes and mechanisms of social redress) . . .

Though sometimes I wonder . . . thinking of the millions in the West sold down the chute to hopelessness and despair . . . and perdition . . . by shallow, slick, seductive propaganda of a thousand sorts and a million data points.

May God have mercy on all of good heart toward Him.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Time to send in the Gurkhas. They can behead every other man in the rebel camp and save the girls without waking the rest.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I think this is a Problem for Putin Man!

He is such the hero, saving all them poor citizens in Crimea, now maybe he should turn his attention to the other peoples suffering across the world like the US used to try to do. They don't do that kinda thing anymore.

Now its up to Super Vlad...he is super comrade!

Now, back to reality and sarcasm off....somebody go shoot this stupid terrorist and free the girls
NOW!

X

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: nighthawk1954

What a waste of a human being..

Oh do I hope that you meet your match, Boko. Enjoy your 15 minutes of fame, nutjobs, live by the sword, die by the sword. I only wish it's sooner than later in your case. Then you can enjoy your 72 fictional virgins.

Infuriating. Period.

edit on 5 5 2014 by SonoftheSun because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: SonoftheSun

INDEED.

Maybe his opposition will put a bounty on his testicles . . .

Or perhaps the parents of the girls might 'auction them off' . . . delivery tentative and conditional, of course . . . LOL.

Sigh.

What a nightmare for the girls and their families.

Short of repentance . . . and restitution . . . May the jerk reap what he has sown and that speedily.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   
If the Nigerian govt. and/or it's military can't do the job, they should pick up tab to hire a PMC... worked in Sierra Leone.
edit on 5-5-2014 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
a reply to: FlyersFan

Yeah. If ever the USA needed to swoop in and play hero, this is it. We talk about being against terrorism, wherever it occurs, hides, resides....does that mean just geo-politically convenient places?

Our current leadership must take care not to offend Muslims first before considering any actions.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

It's worse than that. The current WhiteHouse Destroyer-in-Chief's brother was equally ruthless and brutal in his own African SElection efforts and authoritarian/ruling actions.

And, in this once great land . . . the thug in the WH has repeatedly been quoted as whining because he's not so free to be quite so ruthless here . . . yet.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Send in the troops for this mission definately, after all, this is as someone else aid 'evil'... the God that he is praying to is Evil if he asks for such things...

dimwit anka.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: SonoftheSun

What a waste of a human being..

Do you really believe these guys are 'Human'... I would calculate a risk and say they were 'Alien' arrived here from some Evil planet while others arrived here from 'Good' planets! Wish they hadn't found this Planet though as we all have to live with these 'evil' bastards!!

If only 'God' really did show up today to damn these fools to hell! Give them a disease only they can die of and it doesn't affect anyone else.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Looks like the UK and USA are ready to step into the Nigerian jungle or at least offering assistance!

news.sky.com...

After claims other countries have ignored the plight of the abducted girls, Britain and the US say they are willing to step in. The UK is offering "practical help" to help Nigeria secure the release of more than 200 schoolgirls kidnapped by Islamist militant group Boko Haram.

British Foreign Secretary William Hague revealed the country's potential involvement in the case after the organisation threatened to sell the abducted girls.

"We are offering practical help," he told reporters as he arrived for a Council of Europe meeting in Vienna to discuss ways to defuse the crisis in Ukraine.

"What has happened here ... the actions of Boko Haram to use girls as the spoils of war, the spoils of terrorism, is disgusting. It is immoral.

"I called the Nigerian foreign minister when this first arose ... to offer help from Britain, to express our concerns."

He said he did not want to discuss exactly what help Britain was offering, just as US authorities have avoided going into detail.

It is thought Nigeria has so far not accepted either country's offer.

Check sky news website, there is a video from the leader of this Boko-Haram group, he is giving a speech on how he and all 'Muslims' should be killing 'Christians' everywhere.... and if they aren't with them they are against them.
edit on CDTTue, 06 May 2014 05:34:27 -0500u3105x127x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: groingrinder
Time to send in the Gurkhas. They can behead every other man in the rebel camp and save the girls without waking the rest.

I'm down with that.

Sod beheading, I'd like them hanged alive by their entrails and driven on open trucks through Boko Haram sympathizing areas alive for a few days. Make a point.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

How nightmarish for those poor girls. You know we send our military into all kinds of countries for far less honorable reasons, perhaps here is a cause worth sending in a force capable of taking these bastards out and freeing those poor girls from their clutches.

we can't unless by formal request from them, the nigerian gov.

drones and special forces would take care of these animals.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join