It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unknown creature captured On Trail Cam - 11/1/13 Sighting 27

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   
This kid have captured something lurking in the woods
He believe it´s a alien grey, and I must say it kind of resemble your typical grey depiction

The footage of the unknown entity starts at 2:00

So today is the 11/1/13 but this happened in the last 5 days but not tonight, so hopefully the effects help of course anyone you can do better effects is welcome too - what are the dots but hay ? any ideas

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

looks fake, staged for camera

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 06:18 AM
link   
why edit it if its real?

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage

looks fake, staged for camera

These cameras have been running for years without capturing anything.. would you want to watch that to see it´s not staged for camera...

looks fake ??
this looks like a physical thing captured on video, how does it become "fake" to you
elaborate please

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
why edit it if its real?

Because you would not want to see 7 hours of nothing ?

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I dont think its been fake or staged but i dont think its an actual being you can see the shape of the greys "head" and it looks like a grey but i think its one of those coincidences where something looks like a face or figure. but i dont know because it looks to be blinking.interesting video, but in the grand scheme of things why is this grey just chillen in the woods
maybe he had to step away from the patrol unit on the ground to go smoke some killer space weed or something lol

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 06:31 AM
link   
true. but why not show the original where the creature appears? There is nothing and then edit footage to closeup of alien.

i ask why? we see 2 minutes of nothing. why not 2 mins 30 seconds? why edit out when it appears? unless I missed something. It is Sunday morning

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
true. but why not show the original where the creature appears? There is nothing and then edit footage to closeup of alien.

i ask why? we see 2 minutes of nothing. why not 2 mins 30 seconds? why edit out when it appears? unless I missed something. It is Sunday morning

The video in the beginning is the same video, where its not zoomed in, you can find the "creature" in left corner

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Lighting of the scene comes from the camera (same location as the point of view) so you shouldnt be able to see a shadow behind the head.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I find this better than other footage. Mainly because the thing isn't constantly blinking, which is always the case with CGI because they want to make it realistic.
It seems to blink once but on the enhanced version it looks more as if there is a leaf obstructing the eyes rather than a blink.

I also like that it seems to be aware of the camera and is hiding a little but still observing. Furthermore if this was daylight filming I'd say that those dots are lens flare but as it is probably night vision I don't see the point in faking those two dots.

Those are the things that make it quite real but of course I always have doubts and I wonder how he found this 'footage'. I did not see it in the beginning and there must be hours of it, so I'd like to know when in the long video this thing was noticed. If it's at the start, it could be explained by still being interested in watching but after so many hours, you would lose interest and not look properly any longer and would definitively miss it.

What makes it worth watching is that it did give me a little bit of the creeps for a minute and as I rarely get this anymore after watching so many horror films and CGI fakes I quite enjoyed that.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I think the kid in the video looks like an alien.
What's up with those eyebrows?

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Makey Fakey!!

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I guess I'm not seeing it. I see what looks likes 2 eyes before it zooms in.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   
kinda of look like face mask, i cant see it that well thou that i could say for sure about much more of it. Does anyone know how to enchance brightnes or improove the quality other ways for better look at the figures?

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: [/post]

It could be the elusive "Jewpacabra".....they return every year around this time & prey on children ,,your going to need to alot of resources in order to capture the creature & confirm its validity...

Many skeptics have claimed that the "Jewpacabra" is only an urban legend,,,including one Kyle Broflovski, who claim that "only liars or stupid people would believe in "Jewpacabra"

edit on 20-4-2014 by Hoaxster because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Why aren't these aliens ever doing anything?
They always seem to just be standing around looking at cameras, they must be lazy and stupid if you ask me!

I mean if you flew to another planet and came across a camera or video device would you just stand there and look at it?
I don't know maybe it's me, I would be looking for alien stuff to loot!

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I think it wasn't just standing there, that alien must have needed to take a wicked pee after its long flight.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   
The 'alien' looks like a fox or a small wolf really.......I see pointy ears.

The question is: why did he set up a camera in the middle of the woods? And it's not even a movement activated one, it just records non stop......how on Earth does he find the time to go through hours and hours and hours of footage?
It just doesn't make sense to me.

Thanks for sharing.......I'm always in the hope that one day somebody is going to show real evidence of aliens....unfortunately it hasn't happened yet.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
There are several points where the 'creature' looks distinctly canine...like a large dog or a wolf?
Cool vid, but I'm skeptical. I agree with the posters who balk at the idea that an alien would just be
hanging out in the woods.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   
It has that "your can't see me" look much like if a dog or cat was hiding in your house. They think they're invisible when you can clearly see them.

Selfie!

edit on 20-4-2014 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join