It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abduction Five Years Ago

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Place: Chicago City Limits, Illinois
Time Period: A Sunday during Spring 1999

I woke up one morning when I was nine years old at about 6:30 in the morning. Me and my brother had bunk beds and I was on top. I was climbing down the ladder when I looked out the window. I saw a white orb hovering above the ground at an estimated distance of 200 feet. The orb was about 30 feet in diameter and seemed to not be moving. I knew it wasn't the sun because the window faced west. The orb hovered there for a few seconds later. Then I saw a bright flash of light, and from that point on I don't remember anything. The next thing I remember was lying in my bed, on my back, with my head on the end of the bed it usually isn't. I moved toward my clock and looked at the time, 9:30. I remembered the orb I saw two hours before, and I knew that I had to be awake at that time. I knew it wasn't a dream, and that's where my intrest in UFO's, paranormal activity, and conspiracies began.

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Was your brother in the room at the time?

If he was does he remember anything?

Didn't your parents miss you considering it was a Sunday morning?

Did you tell anyone about what you saw and the memory loss you suffered?

Sorry for all the questions but you didn't give us much to go on.

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 09:05 AM
link   
My family was still sleeping when I had realized what happened. Usually we'd go to chruch at 9:30, but since my granparents usually took us and they were on vacation, we had taken the advantage we had to sleep in. I tell all my friends this story, but since they are mostly skeptics, they usually don't believe me. Some people avoid me because I believe in aliens, ghosts, ect.

[edit on 27-11-2004 by invader_chris]

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 09:11 AM
link   
wow that is really interesting so what did your parents say when you tell them this. As for people who ignore you forget them as long as you believe it happened it happened. Perhaps you should try hypnosis because i hear it can often explain what happened to people that are abducted

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Hypnosis? You sure that would work? Would I have to go see a psychiatrist for that?

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I am not shooting you down, perhaps it's just my inability to estimate distances, but how are you as a 9 year old child, able to esimate an altitude of 200 feet and the length of the ORB at 30 feet. That baffles me. When I was 9, I would have just said "it was really high and big" heck, i'd probably still say it.

[edit on 27-11-2004 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I'm just estimating from where I remember it was when I did see it.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Do you have photos of the craft, i guess not, most 9 YO don't sleep with a camera.

Proof? No?

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Shorty, if all youre going to do is slam peoples posts in this forum, I would suggest you leave. because thats all you have been doing.

If youdont believe in UFOs, and have no constructive skepticism to contribute other than snide little remarks, dont post here at all. Go get a friggin life.

Invader Chris, have you ever asked other family members if they have had any strange and similar experiences throught their lives? I have read that abductions tend to run in families and be intergenerational, and if your others in your family have experienced strange things as well, it would be worth it to visit an abduction researcher.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Hypnosis has been used to delve into hidden memories with varying degrees of sucess. It may work for you or it may not.

How is your health? Have you found any unexplained scars on yourself?

What about dreams, a lot of abductee's report that they have strange dreams about the experience.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I'm with ya dude.

"You don't know until you know" is all I have to say!!

Hope you are alright, remember to use the "White Light" to protect yourself.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Wow at age 9 you had a perception of distance and diameter!...... I think your Bsing everyone here!

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Like he said, hes applying his current knowlege of distances to a very distinct memory. Sure, if he was 9 he woulda said it was pretty big a pretty far. But remember, something like that would be a distinct memory. If you could remember it well enough, then you could certainly apply current knowlege to it.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Galvatron
Like he said, hes applying his current knowlege of distances to a very distinct memory. Sure, if he was 9 he woulda said it was pretty big a pretty far. But remember, something like that would be a distinct memory. If you could remember it well enough, then you could certainly apply current knowlege to it.

Today, he is 14 years old. He is claiming to judge the approximate size of a UFO object from a memory 5 years ago. It is hardly even necessary to say, but then again, perhaps he felt he needed to, as others do. Also did anyone notice he also remembers the exact times as well. For a 9 year old, he also checked the clock after the "orb incident" so he can talk about missing time today.

Sorry mate. I am rejecting this one.

[edit on 29-11-2004 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Get on you knees (guessing your taller now) and look out the same window using outside landmarks as reference to the width of where you feel the object would have fit and go outside and walk off the distance in broad steps between the land objects you referenced from your room to see how close you are.

Even if you would have slept with your tape measurer, video camera, and and had a picture of an e.t. with his feet hanging out of yor pajama drawer your not going to get rid of the skeptics!

Best just ignore them and dont be intimidated, if they bother you use the "Ignore User" option in that Users ID Payne so you can stay focused on the post!

new topics

top topics

join