It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Collapsing and Desolation of Babylon

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Book of Isaiah Written: 740-680 B.C.E.
Fall of Babylon: 539 B.C.E.

Isaiah 13:19
And Babylon, the most gloriousa of kingdoms,
The beauty and the pride of the Chal·de′ans,
Will be like Sod′om and Go·mor′rah when God overthrew them.

Jeremiah 50:13
Because of the indignation of Jehovah she will not be inhabited; She will become utterly desolate. Anyone passing by Babylon will stare in horror And whistle because of all her plagues.

Who destroys Babylon?
Isaiah 44:28
The One saying of Cyrus,u ‘He is my shepherd,
And he will completely carry out all my will’;v
The One saying of Jerusalem, ‘She will be rebuilt,’
And of the temple, ‘Your foundation will be laid

Isaiah 13:17
Here I am raising up against them the Medes,v
Who regard silver as nothing
And who take no delight in gold.

Has Babylon been revived into a functioning city that resembles anything of it's past glory?
Far from it

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by deeezbeats

But it has been rebuilt. In the background of the pics you brought one can clearly see the "rebuilt" part. I think Saddam Hussein did that.

Where is the modern facsimile to Babylon?

In its day the old Babylon was the marvel of its time. A bustling, thriving city, nerve center of world trade…

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
538 to 1798.

1798= End of Papacy reign by the french.

1260 "days".

42 "months".

Times, Time, and Half a Time.

All prohetic days and not literal days.

1 day = 1 year.

Lateran Treaty in 1929, popes are kings again.

Revelation chapter 17: 8th king is the beast.

Continue here: thebeastfromrevelation.wordpress.com...
edit on 3-4-2014 by SRS82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

That wasn't the part suddam Hussein rebuilt I believe. But It doesn't mean Babylon wont be attempted to be rebuilt, the point is it wont ever be revived into a functioning city.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SRS82

So who is the 8th beast?

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by deeezbeats

The beast of Revelation chapter 17 is John Paul II.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SRS82

I thought it was Francis, since he is the 8th sovereign(king) of the Vatican?

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   

LucidWarrior
reply to post by SRS82

I thought it was Francis, since he is the 8th sovereign(king) of the Vatican?

Francis is not the 8th king.

" Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction ... For the secret power of lawlessness is already at work; but the one who now holds it back will continue to do so till he is taken out of the way."

This is the image that the vatican used on its website Easter 2013:

I’ll tell you why Francis is a fake pope and not the 8th king before I comment on this image.

Francis doesn’t wear a golden ring but a silver ring,
he doesn’t wear red shoes but black shoes,
he doesn’t wear a golden cross but a silver cross,
and he won’t take any benefits of being a king.
www.telegraph.co.uk...

Now, notice the image above the man on the left.

He wear black shoes and his cloth is silver.

He is representing Francis.

Wonder why he is standing exactly over the man on left?

The man on the right has golden clothes and red shoes, he is Benedict XVI.

The tomb is open and the fake Messiah is representing John Paul II with an eye behind him.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
But if the pope you're saying is the last king, and if he's dead, then armagheedon should've been here by now correct?

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   

deeezbeats
But if the pope you're saying is the last king, and if he's dead, then armagheedon should've been here by now correct?

No. Why do you think that?

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SRS82

Oh! I think I get what your saying. revalations 17:10 They are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come; but when he does come, he must remain for only a little while. 11 The beast who once was, and now is not, is an eighth king. He belongs to the seven and is going to his destruction.
You are saying that John Paul is going to be resurrected, yes? He would then be of the seven, and the 8th, at the same time.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   

LucidWarrior
reply to post by SRS82

Oh! I think I get what your saying. revalations 17:10 They are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come; but when he does come, he must remain for only a little while. 11 The beast who once was, and now is not, is an eighth king. He belongs to the seven and is going to his destruction.
You are saying that John Paul is going to be resurrected, yes? He would then be of the seven, and the 8th, at the same time.

That is correct. But he will not resurrect.

It is a demon in disguise:

The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with how Satan works. He will use all sorts of displays of power through signs and wonders that serve the lie, 10 and all the ways that wickedness deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. 11 For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie 12 and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SRS82

Based on what you're saying, I sure hope Francis' reign will be a long one, but his is the one fated to remain only for a little while, huh?

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   

LucidWarrior
reply to post by SRS82

Based on what you're saying, I sure hope Francis' reign will be a long one, but his is the one fated to remain only for a little while, huh?

No, my brother. I'll explain it to you, but it is really important that you read and analyse everything by yourself ok.

Francis is not a king, so he doesn't have anything to do with Rev chapter 17.

The "remain only a little while" is a comparison of the 7th king (bendict xvi) and the 6th king (john paul II).

John Paul II reigned for 9660 days, and until now, April 3 2014, Benedict XVI is reigning for 3271 days (Yes, Benedict XVI is still the king of vatican). So far, Benedict XVI reigned a little more than 33,33% of JPII's. Next year, 2015, it'll be about 38%. IF the beast doesn't manifest in 2014.

So, because of what I said above, Francis will not be a false pope much longer. He will either die, give up his papacy or the catholic church will admit that he is a false pope.

You understand? There isn't much time now. Try to be saint with all your heart, love the Creator and your neighbors and repent from all your previous sins.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SRS82

Isnt last king is suppose to be the false prophet who is powered by the beast?

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   

deeezbeats
reply to post by SRS82

Isnt last king is suppose to be the false prophet who is powered by the beast?

No. The beast is the 8th king.

The false prophet supports the beast. The scriptures don't say who the false prophet is.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SRS82

You understand? There isn't much time now. Try to be saint with all your heart, love the Creator and your neighbors and repent from all your previous sins.

Well, I try my best to everyday, even without the apocalypse looming ahead, lol. And thanks for clarifying, as well.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   

LucidWarrior
reply to post by SRS82

Well, I try my best to everyday, even without the apocalypse looming ahead, lol. And thanks for clarifying, as well.

Congratulations, brother in the messiah.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SRS82

So let met get this straight, a demon will enter John Paul II's body, wait for an earthquake, rise from the dead Pope's grave. Ok, stop. Is the demon Pope old and frail, or a younger version? Ok, now this demon Pope will supplant Pope Francis, and become the 8th Pope King, thereby becoming the Beast. And 666 is derived from parts of his name, but not all of it? Is there more to it, or is this the jist?

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Boscov
reply to post by SRS82

So let met get this straight, a demon will enter John Paul II's body, wait for an earthquake, rise from the dead Pope's grave. Ok, stop. Is the demon Pope old and frail, or a younger version? Ok, now this demon Pope will supplant Pope Francis, and become the 8th Pope King, thereby becoming the Beast. And 666 is derived from parts of his name, but not all of it? Is there more to it, or is this the jist?

A demon will personify him. He'll be healed and younger, his body was too old and weak when he died.

The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with how Satan works.

The worldwide earthquake is the 6th seal. When it'll happen:

While people are saying, “Peace and safety,” destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.

The beast will manifest himself in the fifth trumpet.

His whole name is 666. Some letters don't have value in roman numerals.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join