It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What I Saw Was Undoubtedly ‘not’ Of This World

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by D0M1N0

Any information regarding these type of sightings is very welcomed...

This might help:

Wiki page & instructions: uto.sigsno.org...
ATS update & discussion: www.abovetopsecret.com...

There are about 18 entries on Bridlington and a lot more from York.

Interesting case, you should plot out the positions on google maps and share the link.

Edit to add:
Here is a link to the map of the location goo.gl...
edit on 2014-4-1 by Xtraeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Hey mate, look, no hard feelings, I know its more and more difficult these days to figure out who is legit and what not. This has really helped me out in my more recent posts I can tell you.

www.saintambrosebarlow.wigan.sch.uk...

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

No report ever documented, photographed, written, recorded, filmed or otherwise displayed to the public has ever had any value, so far. . .

There is no hard evidence circulating at this time, it's all been circumstantial. From the starchild, Rendlesham, zone of silence to Roswell, implants and JFK it never is complete. But that is not the problem, the problem is we all know something is not right with what we learned in school, some more then others. History itself has lied to us and slowly its spilling its secrets, for many it's not fast enough and that's where skepticism steps in, no one wants to be wrong. For others they leap in too quick believing everything, the thirst for answers. In the middle is the 'I Want To Believe' group.
If we start treating even the most benign of signs we are given to work with, only looking for that big catch, we all may end up starving!

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 02:39 AM
link   

D0M1N0
reply to post by wmd_2008

Well lets start that area has many small airfields a few military and also Leeds Bradford Airport, as for the mach 5/6 etc speed how can you possibly judge that you have no idea really of size or distance to make any estimate like that I sometimes think quotes like that are made to make the story seem plausible.

Oh you where there!! Yeay, whats your synopsis?

Did you read the OP? Make the story seem plausible - plausible deniability more like. I saw that stuff all the time, I have whether I have to answer to you or not far more experience on the subject. Do you even know how fast that is sir? Ever seen a missile fly through the air up close? Witnessed a craft flying at Mach 3 have you?

Well lets look four possible dates for your encounter not very accurate, driving your car at the time so not your full attention either to your diving or the objects airfields /airports nearby and of course aircraft landing/taking off can appear stationary for many seconds due to direction of travel relative to the viewer, your reference to vampire missile all it means is this "is a term for an inbound anti-ship missile"

It's at night you he NEVER seen anything that travels at Mach 5-7 and I will again you have NO points of reference to judge speed distance or size !!!!!

It's that simple

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 03:47 AM
link   

UNIT76

What I Saw Was Undoubtedly ‘not’ Of This World
posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 06:48 AM

i saw you posting yesterday
why did you not post this yesterday or wait until tomorrow?

I JOINED ATS on April 1. Maybe that's why nobody believes me

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Great Post..

I have seen a fair share of things myself but i presume them to be either shooting stars or just something that I will never know.. like a supposedly satellite looking dot of light in the sky moving from west to east that suddenly stops and with a brilliant flash become smaller and smaller until it eventually disappears..

Try to look at the stars more often and you might catch more than a shooting star

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

Thanks mate, really appreciate all the positive feedback. I can still remember it clear as day...

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtraeme

Brilliant, thank you very much for this mate.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Soloprotocol
So they flew away at 5,6 or possibly Mach 7 and in your infinite wisdom thought flooring the gas pedal in a 2L BMW would achieve what exactly

other than wrapping yourself like a wet duvet around the next tree, why on Earth did you think you could gain some distance.... lolololololololo

Great story...By the way.
S&F

Uh, that's why he was telling us about his military training and his expertise in observations (more than the average shlub). If he's a gunner, he needs to be familiar with speeds in order to have a chance of hitting a moving target. Think about it.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Well lets look four possible dates for your encounter not very accurate
Four days out of 360... isnt accurate enough for you?....Mmm kay.

driving your car at the time so not your full attention either to your diving or the objects airfields /airports nearby
Seeing something run the entire length of the skyline, in less than 10 seconds has a way of saying... I am faster than anything you have mate. Google has a wonderful tool for telling me where the localized airports are mate, I didn't have the equipment on me at that time to check... please excuse that point.

And of course aircraft landing/taking off can appear stationary for many seconds due to direction of travel relative to the viewer
... Ha ha ha, dude, this thing was moving faster than your veins popping in the side of your head, my god!

your reference to vampire missile all it means is this "is a term for an inbound anti-ship missile"
...What exactly has this got to do with anything about the sighting, like at all???? Do you have any straws left?! It was to give you an idea of what kind of environment we where in... How old are you?

It's at night you he NEVER seen anything that travels at Mach 5-7 and I will again you have NO points of reference to judge speed distance or size !!!!! It's that simple

Again, where you there??? Have you seen the images that I created? I could see the skyline and surrounding rural lay out, that I know very well, I cross check this with the google map of the area, the time in which it took to get from point A, to point B.... I made an estimate. Let me put it this way hairsplitter, It was faster than anything we have. PERIOD. Don't believe me? Go bother someone else.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by wrkn4livn

Dude, you are bang on with this one. Not only the targeting, but when you watch on RADAR, you get a feel for the distancce in which things can travel, we have markers around the ship (on the display) that show miles, we can work out how long it takes them to get from A to B, so naturally, we get an idea. It would be like judging a car traveling at speed while you being at a distance, but having studied it, in the correct environment with data feed back and people to collaborate with.

Cheers bud.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by voyger2

Fantastic mate, this is good then, we are, quite literally, not alone ha ha.

It does amaze me though, the few that are on here, that for not one moment, can't seem to grasp the very real and present reality that we are NOT ALONE. We have known for many many years. The modern world especially since the 40's, and they deniy it.

I'm looking at putting another post up, maybe next week, a topic about the risk of people say, no longer fearing death or why the implications of disclosure, quite literally makes 'my' head hurt, never mind the people that may take the fall for it all. I can think of 30 reasons why disclosure should happen, and only a few for why it should... Depends how we look at it I suppose, we can squeeze extra ones out of categorizing the particular subjects.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by D0M1N0

Hey,

I am always here but never log on. Not until I read this post and it reminded me of an event that occured in 2010 that made me sign up to ATS to post in 2011.

Here is a link as proof :

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is the read..

L.A.B
Hey this is my first post so cut me some slack

The last day of August 2010 me and three other friends were having a 'poker night', anywho things got a little low later on and 3 of us decided to go for a midnight walk out of boredom (the other stayed behind). We walked a country path local to our area at the foot of a big hill that we call the Nab. The path leads over a ford with a footbridge from which you can clearly look out to the countryside (i can give more specific demographic locations if need be). We decided to stop on this bridge for a while and then head back. As we did staring out towards the hill a dim object on the left of us in the sky rose up in the distance, we disregarded it as a lantern - as it looked exactly like one and people seem to launch those things all the time. I personally was fascinated with the object and continued watching it rise (slowly). The other two were not paying attention and the object seemed to rise, dither and fade out...however this is where i was extremely surprised.

The object changed course, going from a wavering pattern that rose (as if it was coming from the horizon to a closer perspective) and it started to travel towards the hill in a straight motion. I tried to get their attention and they weren't interested, at this point the object in question had become bright (but not growing in any size) just a solid light, which i can only describe as looking like a dim star (but obviously bigger). When this happened they started to notice and we watched this object...

It came right across the hill (which is the area of Anglezarke/Rivington, Chorley, UK) the direction it was moving across the hill is south, which means it rose from southeast our position. It came to more or less central of the nab, it looked as though it was over or just behind on the other side. Then it started to alter its course again - in our direction (slightly to the right of us, which would be northwest, it wasn't heading directly for us). At this point we were jaw-dropped and trying to record it on our phones and what not but couldn't get a video which included a visible image of the object due to lighting and low quality cameras.

As the object moved in our direction it became apparent to me that it was about the same height as a low-flying aircraft and so this was one of our first debunks, a low air craft with a spotlight, sounds simple enough right? Nope! no noise, no flashing lights on wing tips or anything to indicate a civilian craft! So back to the event...it was moving towards us and the light, to our surprise, split into two! Equal size, shape brightness, we were dumbstruck. It carried on its coarse and was at an angle to us where if it was a plane we would be able to see the shape (exempt the darkness). These lights were in tandem, side-by-side and seemed to be about a wingspan apart from where we were standing.

We began to think perhaps this was a covert military craft and what we could see were the afterburners, but this wouldn't explain why it rose and split into two - i.e. we could see the lights front and back! The object altered coarse one more time flying off into the distance of the west over towards Bolton. As we watched it fly off into the distance...and get this...to add icing to the cake it seemed as though some material/another object left the object in question. This was quick and happened in mere milliseconds. At first i didn't say anything and then we were like..."did you see that?" which confirmed we were all paying CLOSE attention (lol). When the material fell it looked like a very faint falling star (dimmer than the object) and appeared to drop directly vertical from the object.

And there you have it, this is the first time anyone else apart from the guy who was back at the house and my dad has been told this in such detail. Like i say its my first post and im sorry it is lengthy but i wanted to include all details as i remember them, im open to questions and im still in close contact with my friends who were present. This has just been niggling my head ever since and finally i want some ATS answers!

I have had an account since '08 and have sat here without one since about mid '07 so, thanks for your time people, i hope you ponder this one good

Chilling, but true to the detail. Reported to MUFON UK.

Peace.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   

D0M1N0
reply to post by voyger2

Fantastic mate, this is good then, we are, quite literally, not alone ha ha.

It does amaze me though, the few that are on here, that for not one moment, can't seem to grasp the very real and present reality that we are NOT ALONE. We have known for many many years. The modern world especially since the 40's, and they deniy it.

I'm looking at putting another post up, maybe next week, a topic about the risk of people say, no longer fearing death or why the implications of disclosure, quite literally makes 'my' head hurt, never mind the people that may take the fall for it all. I can think of 30 reasons why disclosure should happen, and only a few for why it should... Depends how we look at it I suppose, we can squeeze extra ones out of categorizing the particular subjects.

I think they cannot grasp that we are not alone because:

1. They have not personally had a visit from an ET-UFO as we have
2. It scares them to death to think that we actually do have visitors from other worlds or from our descendants from the future and they cannot resolve the enormity of that fact in their thinking.

Similar to the last poster and your sighting my wife and I had an incredible experience that we have (since the following post) reported to MUFON. Here is the link:

[www.abovetopsecret.com...]

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 04:49 PM link quote reply Like your experience, we also are hesitant to share our story because it was up close and almost personal. Here it is: About three years ago (2010) my wife and I were driving West on I-64 in Southern Indiana just across the river from Louisville, Kentucky. There had been a very strong thunderstorm with a lot of rain but the rain had just about stopped and on the Indiana side the sky was curiously clear. We had just entered a section of the Interstate that was under construction and there was only one narrow lane to drive in with not enough room to pull over. Suddenly I saw a black colored UFO with no shine on the South side of the freeway about 200ft. in the air at about the 10 O'clock position and it was just hovering while slightly wobbling and rotating with a small red light going around it. It was around 30 ft. in diameter. I don't think there was any sound - just a swishing sound but that could have been my tires on the wet road. The bottom of the craft had something like diamond shaped window panels on the bottom and a very bright halogen blue light shining from the panels. Just before it went over the car I saw a tapered black pole that curves over the top of the craft and possibly one coming up from other side that I couldn't see. They didn't connect though but there was a gap about 2 feet or so between them. I asked my wife "What IS that?" She had to reposition herself slightly because I was driving and she was in the passenger seat. After a few seconds it traveled slowly to the North side of I-64 and even though it was still sprinkling rain she stuck her head out the window to get a better view of it. At that point I could not see it because it was about 2 O'clock high. It was there just a few seconds and then it went back to the South side and I could see it better now. It slowly enveloped itself with water vapor (?) It disappeared and then reappeared in the direction we were traveling and seemed also clone itself with 6 other craft evenly spaced following us down the Interstate. They or it followed us for around 20 minutes. When we got to the Illinois state line we were both totally exhausted and slept (or tried to) in the car at the rest stop for a few hours. We also had a cell phone but no camera and the phone didn't have a camera in it (darn-it). We have mentioned this only to a very few friends and I have been back there but no other sightings. MUFON sightings in Indiana exist but none like ours. I have started to report this to MUFON but for some reason when I did it would not forward and the report disappeared. This is a strange story but true. Both of us saw it! - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

This experience is one that I have not had before that time or since then.
edit on 2-4-2014 by wevebeenassimilated because: typo

edit on 2-4-2014 by wevebeenassimilated because: typo

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Excellent work in this thread sir. I can relate to having knowledge of aircraft simply from seeing them all the time, as I was in the USAF and saw all types of aircraft as I went about my day to day schedule. Some of us even used to hang out near the runways on one of the bases and watch incoming and outgoing aircraft. Watching these same craft at night really gives one an idea of how a light in the sky should behave. If you've ever seen jets maneuvering at night then you probably know that sometimes a certain maneuver, with the right angle and positioning to the observer, can seem strange from the ground. However, what witnesses describe, including yourself, cannot be explained by these maneuvers.

I think that reports from individuals who are used to seeing aircraft hold more weight than other reports, simply because the former is not as likely to be confused about what they're seeing. I did get confused one time, and it was with a freaking C-130. It was coming in a way that made it look like a single light in the sky, and it was visible for an hour, and kept growing in size. It is hard to explain why it looked strange, but it did. Anyway, I couldn't discern that it was a large aircraft that was getting closer and closer until it was pretty much on top of me, and then I felt dumb. This was before I had much experience watching planes, and thus why I say that people without experience can mistake even mundane aircraft.

From what you've described, and what your job entailed, I am confident that you could spot a conventional craft and identify it as such. Therefore what you saw can only be explained in two ways...Either there are military craft that are so advanced that they use a propulsion system that is highly unconventional, like "breakthrough physics" type of stuff, or the craft belonged to a race that are not human.

Now the idea may sound silly to some, and it did to me as well, for a while anyway, but once one accepts that there are literally thousands of reports from TRAINED observers alone, things are not so cut and dry anymore. Not to mention the many other thousands of reports from untrained observers, who do get it right sometimes. Just because one is not used to seeing all types of aircraft flying all the different ways an airplane can fly does not mean that they did not see an unconventional or alien craft. That is just silly to assume, as it goes against the odds of probability. Remember that all it takes is a single authentic sighting.

I can totally understand why many people still do not believe, because they have not logically weighed what is going on. They do not realize that to assume every single one of these witnesses is wrong makes themselves look extremely ignorant, because it is just not likely. I saw a bigfoot not too long ago, unmistakably a living, breathing animal, and when one goes back and looks at the thousands of DETAILED reports from people trained in observation, it becomes apparent in such hindsight that the probability for such an animal's existence was there all along in the eyewitness evidence. The other topic that fits this bill is paranormal activity. To some degree it does exist. And lo and behold these are the three major areas where there are tens of thousands of reports, many from highly credible people, who are telling us that these things exist.

There are people who make claims regarding totally outlandish material, but they are the minority. The difference between claims of that nature and claims regarding alien craft, bigfoot, and ghosts, are that the latter three have thousands upon thousands of credible witnesses to back them up. There are eyewitness accounts for other things, but not in the same number, and not of the same quality. Not to mention the fact that there is a plethora of visual evidence for all three of these topics as well. Sure, some if it is going to be fake, but out of all of it, there is some that is definitely going to be real. As I said, it is probably based solely on the numbers, as well as human nature.

You are not going to get the types of witnesses who have come forward regarding these topics who are all lying. Credible people just don't make up similar or identical claims in such numbers. And the idea that all of them are mistaken overlooks the fact that many of these people are trained observers. Throw out all of the non-trained observer cases there are, and you are still left with exceptional eyewitness evidence, the majority of which is likely real.

I guess what I wanted to say is that you fit somewhere among the credible witnesses who are trained observers, who know what they're looking, who are familiar with aircraft. However, despite the fact that a plethora of such evidence is available, the majority of people will refuse to acknowledge the fact that it would be more likely for these things to exist than for all of the reports and evidence to be hoaxes or misidentifications, where probability and mathematics are concerned. In fact, there was an actual probability, an actual percentage, that was arrived at regarding this very thing, done by a credible organization, and although I cannot recall the results exactly, the conclusion was as I stated...That it is more likely for these phenomena to exist than for the sheer number of witnesses to be wrong. I don't see how people can still say that so many witnesses are wrong.
edit on 4/2/14 by JiggyPotamus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Very good post and well planned out.

I know there's something. I've seen multi-coloured lights in the sky hovering, then moving off, then moving back and hovering. No noise, no nothing. Just like a big moving star.

Your story was great, i'll keep tuned.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 03:13 AM
link   
To my knowledge (personal and otherwise), that area is rather popular with unidentified or classified craft. Think Fylingdales and the numerous military bases there and further up North Yorkshire. Always been a bit of a hotspot for such activity. I reckon its aliens having a laugh with the military listeners at Fylingdales

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

Thanks for the reply, to be honest, your thread is so in depth and descriptive of a very real problem that avid Ufologists face on a daily basis. I would strongly recommend that you make this an initial thread. This is a very decent and valid topic of discussion, I for one would be thankful to see what some of us here on ATS have to say about it all.

It has always been an uphill battle, today is a different day than yesterday. Maybe, in time we can all see the bigger picture. I just hope for the sake of people’s minds and the difficulty they will have integrating this into their 9 to 5 job, gym going, quiz show watching, child upbringing, family orientated, go out every weekend with their mates type of lives, will be met with people that will be there to calm the masses and say, "Hey, its alright, we're fine, trust me", and this time, they just might.

This could be a huge shock to people. Would they turn into work the next day if they thought that there was “Just no point anymore?”

My only hope is that they will not panic and do something stupid or aggressive.

I don’t want to be able to say, ‘I told you so’. It’s not about that, it’s about what’s fair. Everybody should be entitled to know the truth. There should be centres set up by the governing bodies of localised authorities that would cater for this kind of Disclosure. People need to be prepared for, and have a slow and easy delivery into this ‘new world’. If people where seeking more information, they would speak to people that knew or understood the 'Others' issue. Imagine (friends and family) asking for advice, the 'who knows about all this stuff' would start. My phone battery would take a good kicking for sure...

Like David Icke once said, It will the pockets of people that did know about the presence of alien life from other planets, that are here on Earth, to help the others that didn’t have a clue, integrate the idea into their lives effectively, those people will be sort after and will be essential for keeping people calm.

There will no such thing as I told you so, from where I am sitting, it will be as simple as saying, “Welcome, to the real. My name is D0M1N0, and I am here to help.”

Thanks for taking the time to write such an important issue on my thread.

edit on 3-4-2014 by D0M1N0 because: Punctuation and spelling

edit on 3-4-2014 by D0M1N0 because: ha ha ha, I had to change thrust me to trust me.

edit on 3-4-2014 by D0M1N0 because: Again Spellings

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Dom1no - you cant spell, there is no way the RN would put you in any position which would require you to look at a radar or fire a BFO gun.

I think you probably did serve, but the way you feel the need to rely on serving in RN as a support your story doesnt resonate with me.

I think you are trying to perpetrate some kind of hoax for reasons of entertainment in your DMLS outfit.

You are a floating target......

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   

phyllida
To my knowledge (personal and otherwise), that area is rather popular with unidentified or classified craft. Think Fylingdales and the numerous military bases there and further up North Yorkshire. Always been a bit of a hotspot for such activity. I reckon its aliens having a laugh with the military listeners at Fylingdales

Having worked in the industry, our most black project in my time was Replica. It never actually flew, it flew in a computer simulation and some wind tunnels at scaled down size. Its shape and coatings took massive radar testing on the ground, it didnt need to fly so it was easy to keep quiet in the UK.

I would just like to say that there are NO secret planes flying in UK airspace - its too dangerous and those who controll our skies are not the military or secret industry and thankfully we are nothing like the US. Thats why Taranis, the most advanced aircraft the UK is testing( but is not a complete secret) flies in a test range in perhaps our colonies.

F117 (IIRC) did fly from UK prior to its "release" but it was a very mature airframe by that time.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join