It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blackwater troops in Ukraine.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWhiteKnight

WTF is this post!!!! are you trying to divert attention by remotely tying this to a bunch of other conspiracies? isn't backwater synonymous with monsanto?????? WTF IS THAT? backwater is a private military firm and monsanto is a genetic modification firm or whatever you wanna call them. they make plants, sells seeds, profit. they've bought up all kinds of fertilizer and weedkiller companies in the long run but it has nothing to do with backwater?!??!

the rest of this post is just ridiculous? i hope they havent been sandy hooked? really? thats the most bizarre way to say "I hope they have their weapons still" sandy hook accomplished nothing in this country but to polarize alot of people on some issues and to confuse a whole lots more. BESIDES its the #ing ukraine. you know how many weapons are still there from wars past? they probably have neighbors with cold war era rocket launchers out there.

then to bring up "Fracking and police gangs linked back to utah" ..... you sound like the old people that used to banter on about "They all working for the man back in washington"...

do you really feel there is some norad style bunker with a giant wall of TV's being fed by "Agents" from all over the world? like some weird game being played by the NWO in a command center? WOW go drink a glass of warm milk and look at nature for a while bro, you need to mello out.

Yes there is a force controlling this world behind the scenes. do they do it from a control room in utah???? NO (Lol) they do it from there lavish lives that people want to emulate so they do whatever they think they have to too become that. they use money to control the world. i use the world control lightly too, its an illusion of control they all have. a long standing magical spell the rulers of old placed on the world to pass down to their children.

idk sorry I'm fairly new to the posting scene here but this one just jumped out at me as an attempt to divert attention or to muddle the attentions of people with other nonsense. am i wrong?

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by deadcalm

How can you people say things like this with a straight face?
They are contracted to do work by multiple countries. That they are headquartered in america or have done work for america does not make them american. They have also worked with plenty of other countries. Greece, for example.

But hey, this is ATS, why worry about fact?

Seriously....do you think we are all idiots?
Idiots? No. Too lazy to research what you are talking about? Yup.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Not wanting to show more facts, but their employees aren't just American Citizens either. They hire out from many nations for certain work.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   

macman

Not wanting to show more facts, but their employees aren't just American Citizens either. They hire out from many nations for certain work.

They also hire out to corporations and business.

Hell, if you can cover the cost, they will hire out to anybody.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Russia takes Crimea, the rest of the Ukraine goes with the West/Nato?
reply to post by SLAYER69

I suspect, given a choice....most of Eastern Ukraine would follow Crimea...even parts of western Ukraine would as well.

But if the Western powers have their way...Ukraine will loose it's sovreignty as soon as it agrees to loans from the IMF, so the people will have no choice at all. It's the favoured MO of the Western banking interests. It's been done again and again. The chains of debt slavery are just as bad as actual chains....both rob a people of freedom.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   

macman

Yup. They are multi national mercs. Nothing american about them, except for where they are headquartered.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   

peck420

macman

They also hire out to corporations and business.

Hell, if you can cover the cost, they will hire out to anybody.
Exactly. They are mercs for hire. Anyone with the funds can contract them.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by peck420

Yepper.

Know people within the company, know people that have hired them and know people that supply them.

While based in the US, they service the world over. And not just Mercs. They offer some different services beyond just that.

They also use nation/nationality specific workers in specific regions/countries.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Wait...aren't these the same uniforms the undercover Russian army dudes were wearing in that interview the other day? Let me see if I can dig it out. I think someone's messing here. Or maybe not.

Is Xe aka Blackwater or whatever the hell they're called these days hiring Russians now?

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

Yeah, you are right on that too...calling them mercs is not totally accurate and downplays everything that they have their hands in.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Academi hires from nearly any country, as I understand it.

link   
reply to post by macman

Their logistical services are exemplary.

link   

SLAYER69
Russia takes Crimea, the rest of the Ukraine goes with the West/Nato?

Thats the plan. Win Lose Win, too bad for the loser.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Isn't this usually how wars start with American advisers. Anyone remember Nam? I do....!

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   

They are contracted to do work by multiple countries. That they are headquartered in america or have done work for america does not make them american. They have also worked with plenty of other countries. Greece, for example.

No...you stated point blank they WERE NOT AN AMERICAN COMPANY. In fact they ARE an American company....based in VIRGINIA. If you think the US Gov doesn't have a hand in this then you are dumber than I already think you are.

You are the one that needs to do your reasearch before you go spouting facts that are simply NOT TRUE.

From their own website....

Under a new ownership group that acquired the company in 2010, Wright has been instrumental in the development of ACADEMI’s impressive best in class compliance practices as well as management of its highly specialized operations serving U.S. Government clients in high-threat regions around the world.

Moving forward, Nixon will spearhead ACADEMI’s dedicated support of our government clients, the company's continued growth into commercial and foreign markets as well as overseeing ACADEMI's world-class training facilities.

Before joining the McChrystal Group, Nixon served as the Deputy Director of Operations in U.S. Central Command. He also previously served as the Director of Operations for U.S. Special Operations Command and commanded the 75th Ranger regiment during combat operations in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Academi Web Site

Still want to claim they have nothing to do with the US Gov?

edit on 7-3-2014 by deadcalm because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

These are the new flavor of the month for PMC hiring.

I have met a bunch of these guys. Really cool, most are pretty mellow, knowledgeable but bad-asses as well.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Any bets that the US taxpayer is funding some of the cost?

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

If by funded you mean paid for by somebody, somewhere, with money that was gained via the avoidance of taxes...then yes.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
The US is suppose to cover the Ukraine's back.
Putin would have a fit is US military showed up.
Solution - Send Blackwater.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   

macman

en.wikipedia.org...

These are the new flavor of the month for PMC hiring.

I have met a bunch of these guys. Really cool, most are pretty mellow, knowledgeable but bad-asses as well.

Gurkhas are hardcore. One thing I know for sure-a gurkha with his kukri is as badass as anyone on the planet.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join