It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tick...tock...What one thing on ATS?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2024 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I learned disinfo agents are real.

I remember James Oberg and how he would always try and shut down anything other than the main stream narrative when it came to NASA or aerospace topics.

He was here every day and always quick to reply. If he wasn't paid then he should have been.

He was also wrong about so much. Much of what is main stream science today he would say you were wrong, or you weren't a scientist, or you weren't qualified to look at photos. LOL

I think there are some people like that here today as well. They are always quick to dismiss things like dead whistle blowers. Nothing to see here. LOL

posted on May, 17 2024 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Bigfoot. He’s always been my number 1.

Because if it’s true there is another species of hominid that remains elusive all this time. what else might we being fooled about.

Plus BF tends to lend to some other spiraling or dove-tailing CTs like floating orbs/UFOs the round-up on Mt. St. Helens, government “kill teams” etc.

P.S. I know it wasn’t the OP, but my answer for favorite thread was and is All Roads Lead to Rome.

posted on May, 17 2024 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Dog Men, Werewolves and the like were a big interest of mine, that and the idea around Mandella effects, even though I stopped believing in Mandela effects, I still enjoy reading people's suppositions around time slips etc from Philip K Dick onwards.

Aside from that, I have been equally disappointed and relieved that the dogmen/werewolf things always seem to get debunked

posted on May, 17 2024 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: 5thHead

James was here because we were here.

The last thing James Oberg is, is an agent of dis-information.

Information is a currency. James was the only one in any of those discussions that had anything in his bank account.

I doubt he ever complained about any of us "being here all the time".

posted on May, 17 2024 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I suppose I came here for the same thing that ForgottenLanguages is looking for, but didn't realize it until I met them (online, at ATS).

Bump
edit on 17-5-2024 by TheDiscoKing because: bump

Of course, it would be negligence on my part not to mention that ATS helped me to find a whole new career path I didn't know existed. So there was that...

Then there's the ATS chicks. Right , fellas?
edit on 17-5-2024 by TheDiscoKing because: because despite loving FL, I still like punctuation

posted on May, 17 2024 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheDiscoKing

James was here because we were here.

You seem to be making my point with this.

The last thing James Oberg is, is an agent of dis-information.

Well, he was working for the government. He bragged about it all the time and used it to bolster his credibility and arguments.

Information is a currency.

Again. You seem to be making my point.

James was the only one in any of those discussions that had anything in his bank account.

How could you possibly know that?

Also, in my mind it's irrelevant. I don't think that way.

I doubt he ever complained about any of us "being here all the time".

No. I guess you wouldn't complain if you have a well paying job doing something you love and believe in.

He told us there was no water on mars. Called us crazy. All kinds of names. Anything to discredit us.

Today the official narrative and all the evidence is that there are areas on mars that during certain times of the martian year have flowing liquid water.

We knew this a long time ago. But he said we were not capable of looking at photos. Photos where water is running down the side of a crater among others.

ETA- he always had the main stream view. The NASA view, the Boeing view if you get me. Old space. Viva la revolution!!!

edit on 5310214America/Chicagopm17 by 5thHead because: 🤟

posted on May, 17 2024 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Way.... back i liked a website "The Shdowlands Ghosts and Hauntings. It fell into ruin for some reason years ago. But there were many good stories. Then there was VOAT. There was a site that was a conspiracy theorist's dream( although now conspiracy theory is no longer being debunked, I guess, its become more factual than actual news) The deepstate took that down when Biden ran his insurrection and the fascists took over.
Me I liked the paranormal, aliens and UFOs were the main interest although now I'm anti vaxx, anti satanism, anti deep state.
I watched Jack Osbourne and Jamie kennedy hunting skinwalkers yesterday. If I had the financial means to retire early I'd do that sort of thing for fun. That and prospecting and relic hunting. And David Paulides is doing great work in his field of abductions investigations.
I go to GAB but the deep state there is rampant pushing racism and anti semitism. Trump needs to win a third term and send those nazis packing along with Biden.

posted on May, 17 2024 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I came here because I was invited after I had a strange UFO experience in my back garden with multiple witnesses in 2007, I filmed the whole event on analog video and got more interested in UFO'S as ever before.

I've had many theories and in 2017 it seemed all to make sense to me , but still I failed to keep a firm stance to my own theories.

Great thread ...

posted on May, 17 2024 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Well its been a while but if I recall it was the big crash of 08.

I had been lurking back when we could make anonymous posts.

When I found a few threads on Lehman Brothers, I joined.
I recall thinking how could a site about aliens and top
secret craft have any intelligent idea about "the crash"?

That was back in 09.

Then I realized ATS had a lot of intelligent members,
and not just alien stories, lol.

I guess as they say the rest is history!

I've certainly learned a lot from participating here,
grown to love the place and the members.

Made some friends, had some great conversations,
learned that yes disinfo people are real. Laughed,
cried, and everything in between.

Lost some great minds as we went along,
sad as it was. Still miss those good old days.

Take care ya'll in case the place goes lights out.

Its been fun. It's been real.
Its been real fun, a once in a lifetime experience!

edit on 17-5-2024 by burntheships because: It wouldn't be classic ATS wihtout an edit to my post LOL!

posted on May, 17 2024 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Predictable maybe but UFO's and Ancient Aliens.
No further forward I think with Ancient Aliens.....still convinced about UFO's existence just not quite sure what they are and their purpose etc.

I was a big believer in The Illuminati or something similar, now I'm very sceptical.
If they do exist they are incredibly incompetent.

I do think there are groups of people who try to take advantage of situations for their own benefit and to serve their own agenda's, I just don't think they orchestrate world events to the extent I once believed.

The more I do know the less I understand and the more I realise that that we barely know a tiniest fraction of what there is to know about this world and the universe around us.

posted on May, 17 2024 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TheDiscoKing

Not 'goal tending' here, but to goal tend just a little bit (lol), let's try not to debate the replies here, otherwise we could easily get WAY off-topic. Any one of these topics could be a lightning rod for an excursion off-topic.

posted on May, 17 2024 @ 03:13 PM
link   

edit on 17-5-2024 by TheDiscoKing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2024 @ 03:14 PM
link   

See my post above yours.

Thanks.

posted on May, 17 2024 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: 5thHead

Not 'goal tending' here, but to goal tend just a little bit (lol), let's try not to debate the replies here, otherwise we could easily get WAY off-topic. Any one of these topics could be a lightning rod for an excursion off-topic.

posted on May, 17 2024 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Roger that.

In that case:

Your writing. I've said it before. You should write novels.

I know, yer like, "whatever, internet guy". But I'd take my word for it.

posted on May, 17 2024 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Thank you! Much appreciated.

posted on May, 17 2024 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I can here looking for cloudbusting, as I believe I can make little clouds disappear. At the same time was the missing Malaysia plane.
Been on here almost everyday since.
Kia ora

posted on May, 17 2024 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
In 2004 I found ATS while searching for ghost information. Paranormal was my interest until recently. Now I avoid it. I learned my lesson and am not curious any longer. No more ghost hunts or anything like that for me!!

So to answer you question ... the one thing I came here looking for an answer for ... life after death and that kind of thing ... really can't be answered and when you start to get glimpses you find that you really don't want to know.

Cryptic .. but that's the best I can answer it.

Hello fellow Flyers fan, I was much the same when I first came here. I've always had an interest in the topic of life after death, NDEs, consciousness, etc. I think if we one day fully understand consciousness, we'll have a good idea of what life after death may be. I've used different psychedelics in attempts to alter my consciousness and try to get a glimpse "beyond the veil." For me, it worked, and I now have strong beliefs about consciousness and where it goes when we die.

Speaking of the Flyers though, things will get better. Michkov may arrive sooner than expected, and we have lots of good draft picks coming up. Ersson and Fedotov should be a good duo. Oh, and screw Carter Hart.

posted on May, 17 2024 @ 04:29 PM
link   

I've gotta be honest...the MOST FUN I've had here was 'THE THREE IDIOTS' thread.

I'll really miss DBCowboy, Augustus Masonicus...and that other idiot, who's name I can't remember.
edit on 17-5-2024 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2024 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I wrote a thread awhile go about how I found this website. And it had mostly to do with online research into information I was reading about secret societies. I go into some of my conclusions about the matter in that thread.

Over the years though I've read all kinds of stuff on this website that had me enthralled for awhile. I was really into the UFO and Bigfoot stories. But I'm really disinterested in those things anymore.

In the paranormal forum there is a plethora of topics that I've personally been through. I think if you go through that forum the most talked about topic, and I could be wrong, but it appears to be sleep-paralysis, and the shadow-men.

I was pretty sure, and just checked and confirmed it, the very first thread in that forum is about sleep-paralysis: can you help.

Now I can relate to these things because I spent my entire childhood having demonic entities bother me, and experienced sleep-paralysis for every night probably for nigh on a decade in my childhood years. And I've experienced almost everything others in the paranormal forums have talked about, from the so-called "astral protection," to the "gang-stalking." There is even a very prolific thread, I will not try to find now, but I ran across years ago, with numerous members on this site at one time, talking about their encounters with unseen spirits having sex with them. (I never experi3end that thank Jehovah God.)

I have been very open about all these things and have tried to use my own experience with these over the years to try and help people going through the same thing. And I was really surprised at the number going through it. Listening to Art Bell over the years on his Coast to Coast AM talk show back in the day verified that for me as well, as he had a number of shows on all of these same topics and always had so many listeners call in and write to him about their experiences. I have come to the belief that the majority of humankind have had some form of contact with the supernatural, whether they believe in it or not.

I believe gang-stalking is demonic in nature. And it is really demons possessing certain people to bother a person. The people themselves may not be aware of it, some are.

Shadow-people are wicked spirit entities. The first encounter I had with them was when I was 3 or 4 years old. I used to sleep in a full size bed with my twin brother at that time. And we both were awakened one night and saw a shadow entity that had a red robe on a wore a hood enter the room, and at his side above him was this many-dotted flickering light sphere thingamajig. The shadow-person hovered over me and patted me on my back then exited the room and entered the bedroom adjacent to ours. From where I was I could see the crib where my then baby brother slept. And I watched the shadow entity lean over the crib and lift my brother into the air, and I screamed for mom at that point and it dropped my brother who started to cry from being jolted awake, and the entities disappeared. That was the first in my memory of a long line of supernatural demonic encounters I experienced until I was in my early 20's.

My first dream I recall was a nightmare, it was around the same age. A demonic monster appeared to me and ripped me out of my bed and flew me out of the roof of my house at night and I could see down on the house and then neighborhood and was in great panic, then I awoke. So my very first memory of a dream was a nightmare where I was getting astroprotected. All of these things were not the figment of a little child's imagination. But involvement with the supernatural of which I did not understand but came to appreciate to be part of day-to-day life.
I've had demons appear to me in the most grotesque forms imaginable. They would tickle me, whisper in my ears, talk into my brain, knock on my windows at night, on the walls, on the ceiling. They would harass me, wake me up, give me nightmares, visions, and I could go on.

I've come to learn that Jehovah is the true God and he gives protection from Satan and his wicked demons. And he is much more interested, and communicates with us as much, even more so than Satan and his demons. I was baptized as a Jehovah's Witness, and eventually was anointed with holy spirit, and brought into the small fold of the 144,000 who have the spirit adoption of the children of God, and have the hope of going to heaven with my adopted-brother Jesus Christ, where we will sit down on thrones and rule as kings and priests over the earth for the 1,000 year rule of Jesus Christ over humankind.

ETA: The scripture comes to mind about the anointed who will rule as kings in heaven that we will judge angels:

"Do you not know that we will judge angels?"-1 Corinthins 6:3.

The spirit bodies the 144,000 will receive on their resurrection to heaven in the divine form of God himself, incorruptible and immortal, will be of a far far higher form than that of the angels. Then I imagine we will get vengeance on that evil lot of vile crass evil wicked angels who so long bullied, harassed, and mislead not only me personally, but all of humankind all throughout the ages.
edit on Fri, 17 May 2024 17:07:59 -0500pm51720240500000059America/ChicagoFri, 17 May 2024 17:07:59 -0500 by randomuser2034 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join